Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 67 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:50 pm

Even Tigress hadn't been able to hide the shock when he said he was 300 years old!? What the fuck was that about? Was he some sort of vampire? "Are you transformed right now?" Tigress added, as she stood up from leaning against the wall and she walked over. That would explain why he could fly and had powers. Also where his Kwami was if he was currently transformed. Was a part of his powers eternal life from how he was still looking 16? She had so many questions. Questions she hadn't asked before because she didn't want to seem to nosy or give away too much info about herself. But he cared, really? She just wanted to know now.

"Hey, Cat Noir if you'll excuse me. Cat's are known for their agility. Birds? Not so much," Cat Noir let out a laugh before first illustrating a smoth catwalk and then flapping his arms like a crazy bird. He was just teasing of course. But it was funny.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 67 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:45 pm

Squirrel laughed quietly.
"Tell that to hummingbirds" she joked a bit, as everyone knew how fast they were. But it was true that they weren't really 'stealthy', although she knew Robin was.
"I do wish we could know what they're saying. But I'm not sure how Ladybug would feel if she found out we were eavesdropping. We are a team, so we should trust that she can handle this"
She said that, but she was dying of curiosity.
Looking at where Ladybug, Tigress and Jack where, she let out a sigh.
"I just hope they don't take too long. I can only handle my curiosity for so long" she said with a small smile.

When the girls asked about his kwamii and his transformation, Jack instinctively put his hand on his chest. He had felt his kwamii with him ever since he woke up, all that time ago. He knew he was there, always with him, but never really there anymore.
"I guess you could say i'm transformed... permanently" he sighed with a sad smile. He missed talking to Frost.
"So, my kwamii is always with me... sorta. I feel him, or his essence, powers, i guess. I just, uh, can never see him again" he explained. He didn't mind being honest about all that. To be fair, he just wanted help figuring all that out, too. He knew a few things, he had had time to think about a lot of that stuff, to remember. But a lot of things still made no sense. He still wasn't sure how Frost had saved him, how he had ended up like that.
He looked up at them, not realizing he had been staring at his staff.
"So yeah! It is pretty crazy" he agreed with Ladybug, trying to stay cheerful, but also being a bit saddened by his memories.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Wow. Just wow. Ladybugs head was nearly hurting from how crazy all of this sounded. All of the information that she was trying to process. Jack had a Kwami named What they were seeing right now was him in his transformation. He was over 300 years old. Yeah, this was definitely something that needed to be addressed, and by the right person.

Ladybug glanced at Tigress, not sure if she already knew about the master or not but that was something that needed to be addressed to him. Would Master Fu even know him? What about the rest over there Kwamis? All of them were pretty old...

Ladybug snapped herself out of her thoughts before looking at Jack. " Well, um, Thank you for telling us all this. But Jack, " She said, laying a hand on his arm in a comforting way, " we're going to figure out what's going on with you. Find out why you're like this. I have some friends that could help you. So you just sit tight and don't go anywhere. If we have any more questions, can I find you here, same place same time if need be? "

Robin roll his eyes at the black cat before he did a move that not Chat Noir off of his feet. " Let's hope cats always land on their faces, right? " He teased, smirking a bit. Then he went back to lounging against the wall, really irritated and curious about what all they were learning about Jack.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:38 pm

Tigress wanted to say something snappy to Ladybug but refrained. She was still bothered by the fact that Jack said he was sort of always transformed... and that he couldn't talk to his Kwami any more. Now she understood why he'd been so happy when he noticed she could see him.

"Hey!" Cat Noir complained since he did indeed land on his face. However, he decided not to engage since Squirrel held her hand up. She was probably tired of them both.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:49 am

Jack smiled at Ladybug.
"Thanks" he said, sincerely. He couldn't even express how happy this made him. Not only he now had more people to talk to, but they were willing to help him out with this whole thing? Really, he almost couldn't believe it.
"Same time, same place, any day" he nodded. He didn't mind, as he usually visited Jolie in that park at that time. And it wasn't like he had anything better to do, anyways.

"Guuuys" Squirrel held back her chuckles, putting on a serious face to stop them from fighting. She had to behave like a hero, but those two goofballs were making it really hard for her, as she really wanted to just mess around as well.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:03 pm

Ladybug smiled and she gave him a nod. " And is it okay if I have some of my friends come and meet you too? I promise they are all friendly, " She said, giving a little look to Tigress when she said the word "friendly" since the other cat was anything but friendly. But Jack seemed to like her for some reason. Maybe it was because she was the first one to talk to him or something? Who knows.

Robin chuckles and held up his hands in a halfway motion meaning he surrendered. " I'm just kidding, " he said with his usual hcocky grin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:37 pm

"It might be a bit overwhelming, you know?" Tigress pointed out to Ladybug. Maybe Jack didn't want to get swarm with a ton of questions of he wasn't used to it. Even if he seemed genuinely happy to talk to people... Tigress still didn't like the fact that Ladybug had to be so nosy. Maybe these stuff were hard for him to talk about. Maybe he didn't want to share his whole life story with a bunch of strangers just like that.

Cat Noir rolled his green eyes. "Whatever... Ugh. What's taking her so long?" He asked next, wondering what Ladybug was talking about to this new potential miraculous holder.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:44 pm

"We have to be patient, this is a delicate matter" Squirrel reminded him. "I'm sure she has a good reason to be taking her time" she added, as she peaked from behind the tree to see Ladybug. She was really curious about the whole matter, but she couldn't let this affect her behavior.

"Oh, uh, sure! Sounds cool" Jack said, a bit surprised, but glad to hear it. More people to talk to sounded good in his book, although he wasn't sure what else he could say.
"Next time we meet, right?" he added. He really wanted to meet them, and talk, but he was curious about something that he wanted to discuss with Jolie, so he was feeling a bit impatient about that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:22 pm

Ladybug gave Tigress a very smug look before giving Jack a sweet smile.? Okay! And I will see you again tomorrow around this time! Thanks for your time, and it's great to meet you, Jack. Bug out! "

Ladybug made a face at Tigress before she used her yo-yo to zipline herself over to where all of the others were waiting.

"Cat Noir doesn't know the word " delicate ", " Robin teased his fellow teammate before he saw ladybugs swing in and he's stood up, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"You guys will never believe what I found out, " ladybug told them. She barely believed it herself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:30 pm

"Bug out..." Tigress couldn't help but to do an eyeroll at that wordplay Ladybuy pulled. Who did she think she was coming and trying to boss everyone around like she was in charge? "Sorry if that was an overload of information," She told Jack, since it seemed Ladybuy would never stop talking. Even so, it was a little nice that she did because Jack had just revealed a lot of interesting stuff about himself actually.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next