Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 68 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:02 pm

"Oh, well, yeah, i guess it was a lot, wasn't it?" Jack chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as he sighed.
"But it was nice... talking to people is nice" he added with an honest smile.

Squirrel looked at Ladybug with expectant eyes.
"What happened? What did he say?"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 68 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:03 pm

Leva started to explain, but then she had a feeling that Tigress wasn't too far away and for some reason she just wanted to be with her actual friends and miraculous holders she could fully trust. "Not here. Follow me. I'll explain everything. "

Then She whipped out her yo-yo and ziplined to a more secure location.

Robin let out in exasperated sigh. " And just when we were getting to the good part, " he complain, holding up his hands before he followed after their leader.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:36 pm

Cat Noir just shrugged before he used his staff to bounce himself off the roof and following ladybug.

Tigress frowned a little. "Must have been lonely not talking to anyone for all of those years..." She said. Was he really hundreds of years old!? How did that add up? He didn't look more than a year or two older than herself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:28 pm

Jack's face seemed to darken for a moment, his mind far away.
He tried to ignore the memories that were flooding him, the years of isolation, the desperation...
"It... it was" he sighed, as he tried to put on a smile, although it didn't look as happy as he intended. "It was tough..."

Squirrel stayed behind for a moment, stepping away from the tree so she could take one last look at Jack, as he seemed to be talking to Tigress still.
She wondered about what they were saying, but she didn't stay to find out, thinking it'd be rude to eavesdrop.
With a powerful jump, she took off, following the others.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:04 pm

Once Ladybug was sure she was far away from Tigress as possible, she landed inside an alleyway and lean against the wall, waiting for the others. And once they all showed up, she relaxed and began to recall everything that she had talked over with Jack.

"So he's over 300 years old?! " Robin asked, his eyes wide behind his mask. He let out a low whistle, crossing his arms. " Damn... "

"Yeah, " ladybug nodded her head, " And he's been alone all this time... Not able to talk to anyone... But I wonder if... "

The master was once a miraculous holder... Had he ever seen Jack before? She really did have some questions for him now. She should write all this down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:34 pm

Tigress thought about it and uncrossed her arms. "How come you haven't been able to talk to any previous miraculous holders?" He should have been able to, right? On second thought. Maybe they didn't live in Paris. Who was she to know?

"So, he's like a really old man?" Cat Noir said, since well, he hadn't actually met Jack. (Needed some humor xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:13 pm

Squirrel tried not to roll her eyes.
"No... although he does have white hair" she said, frowning a little. Would that have anything to do with his age? She wasn't sure.
"But wow... so many years alone..." she sighed "can't have been easy"

"I hadn't found any until now" Jack admitted. "Been traveling around the world for years." he admitted. He knew they were around, but before tv and the internet, news traveled slower. Besides, he didn't even know other miraculous could see him before now, so he was sort of feeling bad for not trying harder before to find them. He simply assumed he'd be alone forever, wandering aimlessly.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:12 pm

(😭😭🥺🥺 That sounds so sad! I just want to cuddle him! )
Ladybug wanted to tell them how she could just go to the master and ask all about Jack and whatnot, but she was the only one who knew about him. None of the other miraculous holders knew about Master Fu. It was for his protection.

"Then... How about we do our best to try to help him? Try to dig something up to see what maybe we could do about maybe making him human again? " She suggested, wanting to brighten up the situation.

"I could ask my- I mean, I could Maybe ask the police if they have any old records of a boy around the age of 18 going missing 300 years ago? If they kept those records that long that is, " Robin muttered, scratching his head as he thought of different ideas.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:03 pm

"I can go to the library, I think i recall a few history books i could check, see if i find something useful" Squirrel said with a nod, trying to recall the books she had read. Just thinking about having to go to the library to do research made her feel better, more useful. She smiled a little, glad that Ladybug kept their optimism by giving them an objective.

((aw i know ,right?! it just breaks my heart))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:40 pm

"Well, what if he doesn't want our help?" Cat Noir shrugged, seeing everyone look at him. "I'm just saying. He's got some cool ice powers and he can fly. And he also met us now, well, you anyway my lady. So he's not alone anymore." That's when he notices his ring bleeping, knowing his power was running low.

Wow, that really sucks... Tigress thought, but she didn't say that. "I bet you got to see some cool places though," She said to try and look on the bright side when she heard the sound of her miraculous running low. She groaned. "Ugh, listen. I gotta go, not to leave you hanging or anything... Just. You know?" She was pretty sure that Jack knew what she was talking about. She had a feeling he knew a lot more than what he led on.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next