Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 10 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Jack laughed. He really liked her attitude.
"Nah, don't worry" he said with a wink.

Mary chuckled and glanced down at her book before looking back up at him.
"Well... i sometimes like to ride my bike and go around the city" she admitted with a shy smile.
She wasn't really the sporty type, but she loved to go around the city on a nice day, enjoying the view.
"Mostly when the weather is nice. There's always something new to see in a place like this" She added, trying to explain herself, thinking it sounded a bit dumb, or dull.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 10 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:07 pm

"So... You have powers right?" Jolie asked, intrigued.

(Gabrielle is so like marrinette)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:52 pm

((lol ikr XD))

Jack looked at his staff and smiled before looking at her again.
"Yeah, you could say that" he said, being a bit cocky. Honestly, when was the last time he could actually show off what he could do? No one ever noticed, during hundreds of years.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:54 pm

((Thanks!! I love Marinette's personality Kissy ))

"A bike ride sounds fun," Richard agreed with her. It was kinda sporty and he liked doing things instead of just sitting around like watching a movie or just sitting in total. This way, they could ride around and talk at the same time. They could stop somewhere to get something to eat and then have little adventures. It was perfect! "How about we take our bikes around Paris after school tomorrow? Heard the weather will be in our favor."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

"Mind showing me?" Jolie asked, a slight smirk. Honestly it was pretty sweet talking to someone else with powers. She couldn't really talk about hers out loud.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 pm

"That sounds great. Tomorrow it is" Mary said with a big, happy smile. She was so glad he liked the idea!

"I guess it wouldn't harm anyone to show you a trick or two" Jack said with a smirk.
He stood straight, grabbing his staff with both hands, before looking around. He wanted to find something fun to do.
Finally, he saw it. A few kids had been playing around at one of the ramps, and it seemed like one of their skates had broken. The kid looked pretty bummed about it as he saw his friend skating around.

"Okay, watch this" he told Jolie, before pointing his staff at where the kid was.

Soon enough, an icey swirl flew towards his feet, and in a second, the kid had ice skates made of ice.
Jack gave him time to gasp in surprise and keep his balance, before doing the next thing in his plan: he started to create a smooth layer of ice underneath him, and on the ground around him. Even in that nice, warm weather, Jack managed to keep the ice from melting.
The kid, despite his surprise, soon started to skate around, laughing at his friend's shock. In a moment, both of them were playing around, each skating in different ways. People started gathering around to see, with eyes opened wide at such a crazy sight.

"And that, is just the tip of the iceberg" he joked, liking his own pun, before looking back at Jolie. He smiled and asked "What do ya think?"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:24 am

"Sounds awesome. I think we should have a competition when we begin. First one to Andre's ice cream kiosk buys for both," Richard challenged. Well, he'd probably end up paying anyway, but friendly competition never hurt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Jolie actually had her green eyes wide for a moment. "Wow,... that's actually pretty impressing," She admitted.

"Impressing? My ass-" Jolie pushed her pocket so Jack wouldn't hear Raash cocky comment.

Jolie smiled a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Jack smiled, glad that she liked the trick.
"I know, right?" he said with a cocky attitude, just to play around a bit.
He then turned to the kids, and slowly started melting the ice. With this heat, he couldn't really leave that alone for long, and he didn't want anyone getting hurt. That wasn't fun.

Mary giggled. She usually didn't like competitions, but that sounded like fun. She doubted she could win, but at least she had some money saved, so she didn't mind paying if she lost. At least they'd have a good time together.
"Alright, I accept the challenge" she said with an amused voice, looking at him with a bright smile on her face.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm

"Okay, I won't hold back," Richard grinned before checking the time. "Ah, I gotta get home. Promised Dad I'd help with dinner. But I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked as he got up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next