Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 13 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:09 pm

"I was pretty noticeable, huh?" Scarlett thought back to the good old days. Man, she missed it so much. Having her rainbow colored hair, pranking the other circus troupes, going around the world...having her sight...

"Thanks," Wally thanked him again with a nod. This was all way over his head. What was he going to do?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 13 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

"Well, I like that about you," Dick said. Honestly he guessed she was thinking back at the circus. He missed the circus too. The old days. If anyone would have told him he were to be a superhero and sidekick to the Batman he would have laughed.

In the meantime Caitlin was just trying to keep Emi calm while Cisco had walked off to fix the suit.

Barry nodded before he walked to see if there was anything he could do at the police station. He knew it would be questions concerning what had happened tonight, and before they could figure things out with Emi it was best to try and keep her away from it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 pm

"You do?" Scarlett smiled at him. She really missed him when he had been adopted by Bruce Wayne and stayed in Gotham. He had been her best friend, her partner, and the first boy she ever liked. Being back here with him, even after everything, was awesome.

Wally decided to go out to Co. Jitters to get Emi some of her favorite cookies and coffee. Thank God they were still open that late. And while he was out, he called his parents to let them know he was okay because he had a feeling that they had gotten wind of the accident through the news.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:46 pm

"Yeah. You don't let anyone push you down which is cool," Dick said. He never liked damsel in distress.

And while he was out Cisco managed to get starting on a new suit, since the one she had was a no go. So that's why Emi got some spare clothes at Star Labs that would cover up her skin better so it wasn't dangerous to be around her. But appart from that Emi didn't feel any better. How could she?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:48 pm

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty awesome," Scarlett grinned and she showed off her "muscles". Honestly, she wasn't super stick-like, but she didn't have fat either. She was really strong, even without her powers.

Wally came back a couple of minutes later and saw that Emi had changed. "Hey," he greeted with a little smile. "Um, I got you some of those cookies you like and your favorite latte." He held them up to show her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Dick laughed. "And did I mention cocky?" He asked.

Emi looked up and him. Didn't smile. "Thanks," She just said, accepting the cup in her hands. She didn't mean to be cold, she was glad that he was here, but she just wasn't sure anything could make her feel okay right now. or ever.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:38 pm

"Hey, thought you liked confident girls," Scarlett teased him, crossing her arms now.

Wally frowned, expecting her to be like this for a while. He just had to try and be patient with her, let her know things will work out fine. "So, um... Cisco is working on the suit. It should work after he's done with it, but lets, uh...keep it out of the water okay?" he said, trying to make a little joke.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:22 pm

"Touché," Dick chuckled before he looked around. The place was totally crashed and he thought he heard sirens fromafar. "Hey, we should get out of here before police comes."

Emi just looked at him. She didn't get how he could joke right now. Well she suposed. He wasn't the one who had killed over 5 people before.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:29 pm

"Right, right. I left my phone at home, so my parents are probably worried," Scarlett said, thinking back to it now. Oh boy. They were already worried about her being blind. Now they gotta worry about their "blind" daughter being at a school that was attacked by a crazy mutant spider-teen?

"Ah... Inappropriate, sorry," Wally muttered, feeling bad about joking now. He sighed, not sure what to do. He wasn't the greatest at comforting.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:49 pm

"I'll walk you home," Dick offered.

"What did Barry say?" Emi asked after a moment, not having heard or listened but had seen he was here before.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next