Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 15 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Dick had to chuckled. he knew she was kind of joking. "Yeah,.. that'd be a weird coincidence. Unless Spiderman decided to become real and evil," He teased. Smiling a little.

"How do you know?" Emi looked at him with a frown. They couldn't know.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 15 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 pm

"No way! Spiderman is way too nice in the comics," Scarlett giggled.

"I just... I just do," Wally said, not going to let her live in fear.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Dick laughed. "Yeah, well. What do you know?" He shrugged. He knew nice guys who had turned into crazy villains.

Emi frowned and hugged her knees close to herself. It didn't help. She was still scared.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:40 pm

"I dunno nothin'. I mean, anything. I dunno, I'm tired," Scarlett said, laying her head on his shoulder and yawned.

"Hey... I know one thing's for sure. I love you," Wally told her, just wanting to let her know that at least.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Dick chuckled. "I guess dancing makes your tired. or... second thought. That might have been the fighting," He admitted.

Emi looked up at him and smiled a little. "I love you too," She said. She wanted to hug him, but she didn't want to risk anything. Her face was still exposed and it was a scary thought that the slightest touch to it would kill him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:53 pm

((So, want when Dick and Scar find out what happened, then the police find out, League finds out and shit happens?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 pm

(Yeah. bring the shit!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 pm

((XD OKay!!))

It was the next day (if that's cool?) when word got out about the catastrophe that occurred at Keystone High. The media was all over the story, trying to find out what really happened. The police were investigating and some even thought that it was the act of terrorists, or some kind of teen drug related accident. Only ones who knew the truth were Wally, Emi, the League, and now Scarlett and Dick.

Scarlett had been woken up when her little brother made her get up and rush downstairs to see the news, or listen to it anyway. She heard the reporter go over the facts they found and she began to freak out. She knew exactly what could have happened with Emi's powers and everything. So she called Dick, more worried about what he might know and react.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 pm

(It's fine xD)

"Yeah?" Dick anwered his phone. He had just got a call from Wally. Well, he was freaking out but at leats it was nice that he told him... His guess was that Scarlett knew too.

Emi had stayed at Star Labs, just trying to well, hide. She was sure her family was worried, but they didn't know. They couldn't know. She just, felt like a monster. She wanted to run aways from it all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:35 pm

"Do you know? Of course you know; you probably know more than me. Do you know how she is?" Scarlett asked, freaking out a little.

Wally was also at STAR Labs right now, trying to get a grasp of the situation. So far, the League wasn't going to press any charges since it wasn't her fault but she was now a public danger. She could not go anywhere until they knew more of her condition. Cisco had the suit ready, sure, but he was doing thorough diagnostics and tests before he could allow her to use it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next