Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 20 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:58 pm

((Well, maybe we could start from where you might kill Emi off? Do you have an idea of a new girl or how it'll happen or...?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 20 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:32 pm

(Well, I had an idea. But I forgott it haha. But no. I don't really have an idea for a new character yet. I am still working on that. So I am keeping Emi for now. But I do like the kind of different threads of ideas that we had. First, maybe the new suit Cisco makes doesn't exactly work as good as it needs too, which also makes everything hard. Like, I feel like Emi would get pissed when she finds out they took away her memories. So, so maybe she does distance herself from them both. And, this is just spontanious now. She could run off to just, get some space from everything, feeling confused and out of place. And so maybe when she comes back after two months or something she does get together with a girl, which kinda throws both boys off. This girl could have neutrulizing powers, which makes her able to actually be with Emi, like without her having to wear a suit or anything. Emi of course loves this, since she never really wanted her powers.

But yeah. I do want a twist. So maybe the girl actually joins the team, causing KF and Rob to be evn more awkwards as she's dating their ex. Anyhow, the reason she joins is only so she can betray the team, neautrulizing them to temporary make their powers disapear. And then abduct them. And her intentions might not be evil, but just wrong as she wants everyone to be equal in the world, without meta human powers, for the world to be a safer place, no matter good or bad guys. And she knows Emi doesn't want her powers like herself, so she makes a disjudgement and let's Emi in on the plan she has been having behind her back. She wants Emi to stand with her in all this, needing her help as their combined powers can supress their meta human abilities for good with a machine she has built. Knowing it is their duty to help otehr people be free of powers.

But Emi can't do it, knowing that for example Scarlett has a better life with her powers than without, as she can see, and it just would take away the part of who they are. She tries to convince the girl, (i think I will actually name her Asami xD) because she loves her, to do the right thing and let them go. But Asami say's she's worked too hard for this, so maybe when she  (oh oh! I know I know!! I have everything planned out now. I might even not kill Emi.) yeah, so maybe she grabs Emi anyway and starts the machine, activating it and electrocuting the team (woth powers) to neutrulize and absorb their powers for good. But Emi is like "no!" seeing as her friends are hurting and she pushed Asami off of her, but that causes the whole thing to backfire and the machine explodes, sending Emi and Asami to the side. When the power dies down the team have lost their powers. Asami is like, did it work? Emi is like oh no, seeing as M'gann is not green, and Waly can't run and Scarlett can't see and so on. Asami is happy, trying to convince Emi that this is a good thing. As she walks over to hug her girlfriend, she realizes that she lost her neutrulizing powers too, not getting that vibe off Emi. Asami is upset since this wasn't supose to happen, but did because of the machine explosion. This meaning she won't be able to "cure" the entire planet from metahuman abilities. They also realize, that if Asami don't have her powers, and being able to still touch Emi, she lost her powers too by the machine. But Asami still insists that she and Emi can finally be happy together with the powers iout of their life. But Emi says she can't forgive Asami ever for what she did, seeing as the result to her friends, the team. The loss of their powers. And as Emi choses to help her friends instead of going with Asami. However, after Emi sets them free maybe the league shows up, Dick or someone having lead them there. And everyone is shocked to see that the team lost their powers.
Everyone being sad and shocked and so on Emi actually starts to emitt a glowing light. Everyone then realize that Emi didn't lose her powers, they just changed. And after a feel in the gut Emi does a test (on one of the team members) And she can gives them their powers back.

So, just to explain and sum up. What really happened during the machine activation was that the teams powers got sucked out of them, but when Emi interupted the covergense by letting go of Asami a reverse effect happened. This caused Asamis powers to absorb into Emi, neutrulizing at the same time as all of the teams powers were absorbing to her, and a collision happened. The machine couldnt handle all that power, and as a side effect Emi's powers reversed. So now she doesn't take power, she gives.

Okay, I hope this makes sense. Something like that anyway. What do you think?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:10 pm

((I actually really love that idea!! <3 <3 its so good! I totally understand what the explosion means because its like this anime Lily and I watch. The big bad guy, actually, can take away powers and then give them to other people. So I totally get it ^^ I like it a lot!))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:28 pm

(Oh really!? Thank you <3 I knew I had something! haha. I am so glad my brain got creative)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:30 pm

((Me, too XD I'm finally getting inspirational. Maybe we were just tired last night.))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm

(I think so. ANyway. If you like it that's my gameplan. And then after all of that mess she might find her way back to Wally. Cause. I love Wally haha)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 pm

((Of course xD The Wall-Man can't be alone! Laughing And ohhh I just got a really mean idea))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:48 pm

(Oh Oh! tell me! I like mean ideas!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm

((OKay, so, its kinda an addition to my make Dick jealous by bringing in another boy to Scarlett. I was thinking that maybe her new "boyfriend" takes her to one of his parties because he'll be a little older, like 17 and stuff. But as they're there, he actually slips something into Scarlett's drink that will make her drowsy, kinda like a ruphie. And then maybe he rapes her and so she'll wake up naked and scared and goes home, not telling anyone until Dick notices her behavior. Then he of course finds out and he becomes livid and shit and Scarlett will feel more dejected and sad as ever))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:28 pm

(Oh my god! That is so sad Sad But I love the idea though!!! Would it be after or before my idea?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next