Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 21 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:51 pm

((Thanks!! And I think maybe after. Right now, she'll have to actually start go to out with the boys and Dick will start getting jealous. And then all that shit happens, so then Scarlett will experience it after))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 21 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 pm

(Roger, Roger!!! You wanna start or should I?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:22 pm

((Could you, since its your idea first. I'd appreciate it! Kissy ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:51 pm

(Sure thing! don't remember how much time we were supose to skip but. oh well xD)

A few weeks after the homecoming, as things just seemed to become better, they got worse. Emi had been hanging out with Dick one day at the mansion when she went to grab some water. That's when she accidently had overheard Dick talking to Alfred about... her? They had talked about what would have been if they hadn't earased her memories.

With that said Emi had confronted both Dick and Wally about it. Dick had explained the entire thing and Wally hadn't denied that he didn't know. So Emi realized that she actually had been reliving their little secret two times. Was it some sick game for them? Removing her memories just cause it didn't go so well the first time!? Felling pissed off, and betrayed Emi had decided she wanted some time away. From everything. Just to figure things out on her own. That way she wouldn't be caught up in any drama and she's be safe away from risking hurting anyone again.

3 months later

Emi was looking out the window, the breeze going threw her now shoulder lenght hair. She smiled, recognizing the city as if she never left. She looked over at the driver seat.

Asami returned a smile to her girlfriend as she drove past the sign saying, Gotham City. She had never been to Gotham, so she was excited to visit it with her. "Is Gotham always this gloomy?" She asked as she drove over the bridge and got in between the big houses.

Emi chuckled. "Pretty much," She admitted. "Turn left here."

Asami turned at the crossroad and keept driving accoaring to Emi's instructions. Eventually the car pulled up outside Scarlett's house. Emi got out of the car and Asami followed her. "Let's hope she's home." Emi said before she walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. She hadn¨t told anyone she were comming home.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:24 pm

That was when Scarlett's little brother, Romeo, opened the door. He recognized Emi from the other times he saw her and didn't recognize the girl beside her. "Here for Scarlett?" He turned. "Scarlett!! You got company!!"

Scarlett rose an eyebrow and she got up after getting off the phone with her official new boyfriend named "Gabriel Diaz". She went to the stairs and slowly went down, acting blind towards her brother until she picked up two new heartbeats. One she didn't recognize and the other she "saw" as... "Emi!" she exclaimed, going down faster now before reaching the bottom stop. She stopped at the doorway, her blind eyes wide. "Y-You're back!"

"Hey, how'd you know it was Emi?" Romeo asked, weirded out.

"Um, I heard her voice," Scarlett lied. She walked over and stopped from touching her, just in case. "Welcome back!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:36 pm

(Haha. So smooth Scar!)

Emi giggled  "Thanks, but it's okay Scar," Emi said, holding onto Asami with her left hand and she put her right hand on Scarlett's shoulder before she introduced. "This is Asami."

"I probably shouldn't touch you," Asami explained with a small smile, since Emi had told her Scarlett had powers and didn't want to neutrulize her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:54 pm

((Right? XD))

"Ah...right. Its good to meet you," Scarlett said with a confused smile. How the hell was Emi touching her right now? Also, she could kinda tell the two were holding hands. What was up with that? "You girls wanna come in?" she asked, feeling bad to just leave them outside.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:06 pm

"Actually we're just passing by. I just wanted to say hi," Emi explained, also not wanting to risk anything with Scarlett's brother or her parents if they were home. "I'm taking Asami to meet my parents, but we can meet you later? Maybe Dick and Wally can come too?" Emi smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'll give them a ring. I know they'll be happy to hear that you're back," Scarlett said. Well...if she had a girlfriend, then they might not be too happy. Who knew she was bisexual?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:45 pm

"Cool. It would be nice to see them," Emi smiled. "Well, see you later then," Emi turned to leave, keeping her hold of Asami's hand.

Asami gave a small wave. "It was nice to meet you," She said before she followed Emi back to the car. "She seems nice." She told Emi.

"Yeah, she is," Emi smiled before they got back into the car. Asami then drove off towards Emi's house.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at Emi's house, since she also lived in Gotham. Well, her parents did anyway. "I'm so excited for you to meet them!" Emi smiled. She wished she could have met Asami's parents, but both of her parents were dead.

Asami smiled and turned off the car. "Yeah, me too." She admitted.

The two of them walked up to the house after getting out of the car and Emi unlocked the door since she still had her key. "Hello? Mum, dad, Kevin?" Emi called, walking inside with Asami, closing the door behind her.

Emi's mother thought she heard wrong at first before she emerged from the kitchen, not believing her girl was home. "Emi. Robert, Kevin come inside!" She called through the open glass door to the back yard. She then walked over, going to hug her daughter when she stopped, remembering.

Emi smiled and tightened her grip around Asami's hand. "It's okay, mum," She hugged her, only using her free arm. She pulled back just as she saw Kevin run inside followed by her father.

"Emi! You're home!" Kavin exclaimed, a smile on his young face. Believe it or not he had missed his big sister. However, he and Robert both stopped on a safe distance, not knowing. "You didn't call?" Her father asked.

"I wanted to suprise you." Emi smiled before she saw them look at Asami. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Asami."

"It's very nice to meet you," Asami shook Mai, Emi's mothers hand before shaking her fathers hand, even 5 year old Kevin. She knew it was safe since Emi told her her family didn't have any meta human powers.

"Nice to meet you," Robert said.

"Why are you two holding hands?" Kevin then asked, noticing this as it was about his eye level.

"Asami has neutrulizing powers, meaning well. It's supressing my powers and making me able to touch you guys," Emi explained with a smile.

"Wow, that's. That's great, honey!" Mai smiled, suprised but understanding now why her daughter could hug her earlier. However she looked at her she kept talking.

"And... we're together," Emi admitted, a little sheepish cause she knew it was probably not what they expected.

"Oh-" Both of Emi's parents eyes went wide. They did not expect that.

"What? Like boyfriend girlfriend?" Kevin asked, a little confused before he thought about it.

Emi chuckled and smiled at her younger brother. "More like girlfriend, girlfriend," She explained.

"Oh, I get it. Like boyfriend girlfriend, but both of you are girls!" Kevin smiled, not really thinking it was that confusing anymore. He pulled their dad's pant sleeve. "Dad! Emi's got a girlfriend!" He told him, as if he didn't get the memo.

Emi looked up at her parents, seeing as they hadn't said anything. "Dad? Mum?" She asked. She understood they were suprised, but not out of words. It would be nice of them to say something.

"Um.. I must admitt. It's not what I expected," Robert rubbed the back of his neck, not sure how to say this.

"We thought you were coming back home to be with Wally?" Mai asked, since her daugher and him never officially broke up. Not what they knew anyway.

Emi got a annoyed. Wasn't it obvious she was with Asami now!? "Forget about Wally, I'm with Asami now!" She stated, just to make that clear if they didn't get the jist.

Asami grabbed Emi's arm and smiled, just wanting her to calm down. "Emi, it's okay."

"No it's not." She narrowed her eyes at her parents. "If you won't accept us two being together then we won't stick around!" She stated, grabbing Asami's hand. "C'mon Asami, let's go."

"Emi, maybe we should-" Asami insited, guessing her parents was just a bit shocked.

"Emi baby, please! I didn't mean like that!" Mai insisted, but her daughter was already half way out the door.

Kevin looked at his parents after the door slammed. "I think you upset her..."

Robert sighed at his wife. Their 5 year old son was smarter than they were.

Emi sat down in the passenger seat, crossing her arms. She couldn't believe her parents were that close minded!? Not a great introduction for Asami either. But she wouldn't let them insult her by bringing up her ex.

Asami frowned and started the car. As they were driving she glanced at Emi. "I'm sure they didn't mean anything bad. They were probably just suprised."

"Yeah... sure," Emi muttered before she too frowned. "I'm sorry, Asami. That wasn't exactly the ideal way I expected this to go." She appologized.

"It's okay. Maybe they just need a little time to melt this down. It's been a while since you were home. A lot has changed." Asami told her with a smile. She knew from personal experiences life changes took a while to get used to.

Emi sighed."I guess you've got a point." She looked at her with a smile. "Thanks." She always made her feel better.

Asami smiled and looked at her. "You're welcome."

And so the two decided to pick Scarlett up on the way, calling her ahead before going to the mansion since that would be the less crowded, and safest.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next