Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 39 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:27 pm

"Thanks, but I'm not feeling for it right now," Emi rubbed her arm, not really feeling like she deserved either the ice cream or being treated like this. "H-how are you holding up?" She looked up at him.

Dick frowned and held her hand. "things will be alright," He whispered to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 39 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm

"Well, uh...fine, I guess. I think I have already started to gain weight. Not used to that. I might turn into my dad after all," Wally joked, trying again to make her feel better.

"I hope you're right," Scarlett whispered and she buried her head into his shoulder. She only felt better when he was there with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:36 am

Emi only smiled a little. She knew he was joking to try and make her feel better. "I doubt that," Emi said, seeing him still look in shape. She looked down, regaining her frown before she looked up at him again. "I'm really sorry about what happened, Wally." She appologized.

Dick frowned and stroked her hair, just trying to comfort her. It was hard to imagine what they were going through. But he bet it couldn't be fun kosing your powers. He guessed it was like loding a part of yourself... And for Scar. It was like losing her vision again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Wally sighed and leaned on the wall. "Emi, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry your ex turned out to be some psycho-" he began before seeing her face. "Sorry. Too soon?"

It felt great when he rubbed her hair, but Scarlett still felt uneasy. "Hey, Dick, can you find my phone for me? I want to listen to some music."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Emi looked at him before she crossed her arms. "It's okay," She said, not going to upset about him saying that. Things would be okay. They were just weird.

"Sure. I'll be right back," Dick said, getting up to go grab Scarlett's phone which he was sure he had seen on the kitchen counter. He stopped when he saw Emi and Wally talking. He frowned. "You gonna be okay?"

"It's not me I'm worried about," Emi admitted. She glanced over at the team and her eyes fell on Scarlett. "How's she?"

Dick frowned and grabbed her headphones and phone. "She's shaken. She's gonna need time." He admitted.

"Does she know how sorry I am?" Emi asked.

Dick nodded. "Yeah. She does." He said before he walked back to Scarlett with her phone and headphones.

Emi frowned and leaned on the counter. "Why am I such a screw up?" She asked Wally. Seemed she couldn't get anything right.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm

Scarlett felt the couch sink next to her and knew Dick was back. "Everything okay?" She asked him, just thinking she heard Emi. She knew how guilty she felt.

"You're not a screw up, Emi. None of this is your fault. I promise you that. How would you know what Asami's plans were?" Wally pointed out, feeling bad because he hated seeing her being so hard on herself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm

"Yeah, yeah. Just Emi... I think she's having a hard time," Dick admitted, finding her hand and placing the phone in it. "Here."

"I know. But... if anyone should have known, it should have been me," Emi said, frowning. "I should have picked up the signals. Guess I'm a pretty crappy girlfriend."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:55 pm

"She's having a hard time?" Scarlett muttered as she inserted he ear buds before sighing. "I was a bitch just then. Sorry. I know it's been rough on her, too."

"Hey, as someone you once dated, I think you were a great girlfriend," Wally told her, hoping that didn't sound bad and would make her happy.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:46 pm

"You don't have to appologize," Dick said. He understood that she was moody. "I think it's gonna take some time before... things start being normal again."

Emi looked up and smiled at him when he said that. It was a little weird, but she was glad he thought so. "Thanks."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:28 pm

"Apparently my new normal is complete and utter darkness. Oh, and a walking cane stick," Scarlett said, grabbing it from where it was leaning on the couch.

"Welcome. So... Still no on the ice cream?" Wally asked with a little smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next