Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 48 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Dick laughed and got into the car after her. Well, at least he could brag about something, right?

"So, what do you wanna do back at the mansion?" He asked

In the meantime the other heroes on the team were also dropping out of school. Artemis reached the cave first and walked around to see if she could find Mgann and the others. And since they didn't seem to be there just jet she knew Emi was still staying at the cave. So the was Gonna go greet her, even if they didn't knew eachother great.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 48 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:02 pm

"Basketball. Then training," Scarlett said before Alfred cleared his throat. She sighed out, "After we do our homework."

"That is correct. Your mother has been telling me you have been slacking on your braille. It is important to know how to read it, Miss Scarlett," Alfred told her.

"Yeah, well, that's the only thing I have to do. 'Cause listening to math problems in headphones and attempting to write it out sucks. I can't write anymore!" Scarlett groaned.

((Wanna skip to when they find out Emi is missing?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:47 pm

"You just need to practise," Dick said. "You'll catch on quickly," He smiled, trying to encourage her.

(Sure! Just what I was thinking.)

Thinking it was weird Emi wasn't around the cave Artemis got her phone out to dial M'ganns number. Thinking maybe she and Conner were ourät walking with Wolf and decided to bring her along?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:12 pm

Scarlett only pouted before she poked his forehead. "You're being nice to me. That's scary," she teased.

M'gann had actually convinced Conner to go with her to this 50's movie festival in downtown Happy Harbor that her cheerleading friends told her about. She was standing by one of the booths when her phone went off. "Artemis? Whats up?" she asked after answering.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Dick gave her a look before he laughed. "I could be a clone." He teased.

"Hey M'gann. I just wantqed to check. Is Emi with you or Conner? She's not at the cave and last time I checked she doesn't go back to school untill next week right?" Artemis asked, walking into the kitchen to get something to drink.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:43 pm

"Oh God. A world with two Dick Graysons. Don't mind me, I'm just gonna fall out of this moving car," Scarlett teased as she grabbed the door handle, but of course wasn't gonna open it.

"No, she's not. I tried to call her earlier to see if she wanted to join me and Conner at this 50's Film Festival downtown. I didn't get an answer, so I assumed she was asleep. Is she not at the Cave?" M'gann asked, thinking it was weird.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

"If you wern't blind you'd see me glaring right now," Dick stated before he chuckled. He knew she was teasing.

"No. I couldn't find her..." Artemis said before putting the glass down. "Maybe she's just taking a walk. I'll go check in a bit. Thanks M'gann. Have fun at the festival with Conner." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:24 pm

"Ooh, so scary. I'm trembling," Scarlett laughed and pushed her hair out of her face. She blew the strands that fell back and sighed. "I need a haircut."

"Alright, yeah. We will. Let me know if you find her," M'gann said, not going to worry until they knew for a fact something was wrong.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:42 pm

"H-how do you even know you need a haircut?" Dick confined.since she couldn't see her hair.

"I will," Artemis hung up. She made herself something to drink before she walked outside to look around the cave. Not seeing her in the front she walked to the back. But there was just an empty beach. Or was it? Artemis saw the footsteps in the sand. Mgann didn't say anything about being up early before school.

Following the steps anyway incase Emi could have gone further away than what she could see from there Artemis found the little gift Deathstroke left tucked inside Emi's shoes. Oh no.

(Hey should Deathstroke actually suceed in getting powers? We could have a big break down with that when the team have a hard time stopping him or something)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm

"Its falling in my face and getting too long for my liking. You know how hard it is to do your hair when its long and you're blind?" Scarlett pointed out.

((Oh yeah! I like that!! ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next