Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 71 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Scarlett panted and she rubbed her slightly sore hands. "Sorry," she muttered. She felt her hands and knew that her knuckles were slightly red and burnt from where she had been beating the shit out of the sand bags. She wasn't like Conner who had impervious skin. The pain...honestly, in some sick way, it helped.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 71 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:47 pm

"Don't appologize. We're all a bit worked up around here." Artemis said, feeling the same way. It was frustrating not knowing where to look and not having a trace.

At the same time as the team were trying to locste Emi, Emi was still stuck with Deathstroke. He was treating her relativly well, all things considering. He couldn't use her too much as Emi's energy got drained rather quickly whenever she had to use her powers to help someone else activate their metagene. Emi felt awful about it. Knowing she were the one giving away.... Weapons to criminals. It wasn't good and it wasn't right. Those powers in the wrong hands...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:24 pm

"I-I... I don't know how you guys can just sit and wait for a lead. We should be out there looking for Emi! Its been way too long! Who knows what Slade could have done to her," Scarlett said.

Conner stopped working out to turn to the girls. "Exactly how I feel, but we need to trust the others. They've been right about these things so far."

Scarlett rolled her eyes and she sat down. "Whatever...."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:50 pm

Artemis frowned and was quiet for a moment. "Look, I'm as frustrated as you, but I'm sure Robin or Batman, the League will finns something soon," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:00 pm

"They better," Scarlett said. She got up, grabbing her water bottle and towel. "I'm gonna hit the showers. He better have something by the time I'm done."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Dick was typing on his keyboard, trying to run connections through the lastest criminals whom recently seemed to have activated their meta-gene. Wasn't a coincidence. He also of course, had been hacking into Justice Leauge files to see whatever leads they had on Deathstroke since Bruce wouldn't tell him anything. Well, Bruce said he would tell him when he found something, and since he hadn't heard anything yet he guessed he hadn't.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:18 pm

Wally had just come back from his probably fifth patrol and he leaned against the wall. He overexerted himself big time, but he wouldn't stop until he found Emi. "Did you...find anything?" he panted as he made his way over to Dick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:23 pm

"Maybe..." Dick furrowed his eyebrows behind his shades. "There have been several cases of meta-Gene humans attacks in the last two weeks. They're all connected to the black market. Auctions to be precise. I think Deathstroke's been using Emi to sell off her abilities to said criminals."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm

"What? Does he seriously care about money right now, by, by extorting Emi!? There's gotta be a bigger motive. Maybe we could interrogate one of the captured metas. See if they can tell us more about Deathstroke," Wally suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm

"That's actually a really good idea. Tell the others, I'll brief Kaldur," Dick said. At least it was an idea, and it was one that could work. They didn't have anything else to go on anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next