Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by windyfairy Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Ivory cringed at Sissi's words, holding her arms up in defense. "We are! We are friends..." Ivory then let out a sigh. "Those guys were the water demons... They've been chasing after Kat, Nathalie, and I for a while. And I know that I'm gonna sound crazy when I say this, but-" she then grabbed Sissi's hands.

"I'm... a mermaid. And also a princess of an ocean kingdom- but, besides that! The water demons have been working with this guy named Gaito who's been... destroying our kingdoms, which is why my parents sent me here. I guess Kat and Nathalie's had the same idea..." Ivory then rubbed at the back of her head.

"I'll be honest, I still don't know a lot about the factory but... there's another threat called X.A.N.A. Though, it seems to be more of a virtual one...? But by the looks of it, I'm not doubting that it's working with Gaito somehow."

Another sigh.

"I'm... really sorry that I haven't been upfront about... everything, Sissi," Ivory looked to the ground, "I've been... trying to work up the courage to tell you, but I just wanted to keep you safe and... well, Herb and Nicholas kept on trying to get it out of me," she rolled her eyes, "I can't give any better explanations for now, but please, please believe me. After this is all over, I promise I'll try to explain everything a lot better."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 pm

"No sign of X.A.N.A. You're clear, Aelita. Let's try to hurry." It was killing Ulrich to not be with Nathalie. He knew she was freaking out about leaving their parents.

Kat sighed and she detransformed. "We weren't given much of a choice. We have to trust our parents," she told Nathalie even if she was scared as hell for them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Sissi stood there in silent but nodded as she didn't know what to say. There was so much going on that, she didn't know what else to say. "Ok..." Sissi sighed.

The 2 head back to where the princesses, Danny, and Jeremy are. "I know, but I don't know if they can be powerful enough to handle them." Nathalie sighed as she gave a worried look.

"The tower is done." Aelita said as she walked out with the group.

"I'm devirutalizing you guys." Jeremy said as he start to devirutalized them one by one.

"It's weird." Danny start to mentioned, "An activated tower, but XANA didn't do anything. Is it a trap?"

"Who honestly knows..." Jeremy sighed, "It's already stressful with this day. I'm not sure if we can even do a return to the past since your parents are going off against Gaito's sea minions."

"Not to mention, we need to do it because of Sissi." Nathalie said as she looked over and noticed Sissi and Ivory arrived back along with the rest of the group.

"A return to the past?" Sissi asked as she didn't know what's going on.

"It just a turn back in time from what happened today." Odd explained, "Aren't we going to do it?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:15 pm

"If we return to the past, then the fight will be all over, but..." Ivory rubbed her chin. "Wouldn't it just happen again, with just the sea demons?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:10 pm

"Wait, no, it's perfect! This time, we'll know about the sea witches coming and we'll be more prepared! We got this!" Kat grinned.

"Maybe. Jeremy, is it possible?" Ulrich asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:40 pm

"If we do that though, we would have to experience the same thing. The only difference is XANA's attack." Jeremy said, "With Gaito's sea minions, it can lead to the same result."

"We have to try." Aelita frowned.

Jeremy gave a sigh as he nodded. "W-Wait!" Sissi interrupted, "If you guys will remember, what about me? I literally just found out my best friend is a mermaid! And that Nathalie and Kat are one too! And I don't even know what's all this stuff. If you guys do that... I won't even remember a thing?"

"I think it's best that way." Nathalie folded her arms, "Ivory I know she has the right to know. But, she can't have the right to know about Lyoko."

"Lyoko?" Sissi blinked.

"Sorry Sissi, but we need to do this." Yumi said as she looked over at Jeremy. Once after that, Jeremy activated the return to the past where everything went back to normal.

[Return to the Past]

Everything seemed quiet at Kadic Academy and when the group got back to the room they last talk in, the damage was still there. "What?" Aelita asked, "I thought it would work."

"XANA must have done something to Gaito where they won't change some things." Nathalie sighed.

"Which means..." Danny asked as he looked at the princesses, "They most likely took your parents."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm

"Oh no," Ivory shook her head. "This is awful... Wait, if this didn't change then... is there a chance that Sissi still remembers?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Kat's eyes widened before she growled and punched the wall. "Dammit! This-This is your fault!" She blamed Danny. "You made me go! You didn't let me stay to protect them!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:22 pm

"Kat it's no one's fault!" Yumi said as she looked at Kat. "Your mother wanted to protect you and that's why she made that choice!"

"Was I supposed to do though?" Danny frowned, "If something happened to you, your parents would have been devastated along with the same thing happening to Nat."

"Danny..." Nathalie frowned, "It's not time to bring me into this."

Sissi suddenly opened the door and notice the same mess, but doesn't remember what's going on. "What the-" Sissi said as she made the group looked back at her and noticed her confused look, "Did you guys do this?! My father will know about this!"

"Sissi...now is not the time. And no we didn't do this...we just got here." Aelita sighed as she looked over at Ivory knowing she doesn't remember what happened.

"I can't believe this..." Danny muttered, "This has gone all too far..."

"It's not your fault." Nathalie mumbled.

"I tried doing the right thing." Danny sighed.

"We all did!" Jeremy said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Ivory immediately walked over to Sissi, turning her around and pushing her out of the room. "Look, we'll talk later, okay?" She said to her. "We're... gonna figure this out."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum