Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm

"Danny. Look at me." Kat cupped his face. "I'm not some fragile princess. You've seen that I can take care of myself. Have I been hurt before? Yes. Has Nathalie? Yep. But we want to stay here, with you guys. I want to stay and fight. I don't want to be without you either and learn X.A.N.A. or Gaito got to you."

"No, it's fine. Things we're getting kinda heated back there." Ulrich grabbed her hand. "Nat, you sure you want to stay? Of course I'm going to protect you until the very end, but this is your family we're talking about. I don't want to get in the middle of it, but... I really do want you to stay."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:07 pm

"I know... and I know you can take care of yourself. Heck, when I first met you I knew you were special. I just didn't think I be this lucky to fall for a girl like you." Danny grinned as he gently kissed her forehead. "I trust you. But, your family is just trying to be there for you and Nathalie the best they can. I would even be worried if anything happens to you."

"Ulrich I really do want to stay. I'm just confused right now on how my parents is forcing what me and Kat want, when really we don't want that and want this. I want to stay and fight, we already gotten ourselves in this mess and dealing with XANA and Gaito together, we can't separate the problem anymore since it can get used to an advantage." Nathalie sighed as she held on to Ulrich's hand tightly. "I don't want to lose you, or most likely lose anyone."

~*~*~*~

Back at Gaito's castle, Gaito and his sea servants were setting up their plot against the mermaid princesses. "Gaito-sama, are you sure this is going to work?" Izuru asked.

"It's risky, but since we injured the princesses thanks to our ally XANA, we have a higher chance on kidnapping them." Gaito explained.

"What about the Lyoko warriors though? They're going to get in the way." Maria muttered.

"That's why you and Izuru are in charge on killing them off. Yuri and Eriru will be a distraction on to fight off the mermaid princesses. There's only like what 2 or 3 of them since the other princesses are back at their kingdom for safety." Gaito snickered.

"Why can't we just go after the princesses in the kingdom to be easier first?" Maria suggested, "XANA can start something and distract the Lyoko warriors while we invade their kingdom once again."

Yuri sighed as she doesn't know if she can take this anymore. "I'll take care of the 2 princesses back to their kingdom. You guys need to stick to the plan." Gaito said. The girls exchanged glances with each other but, nodded as each of them separated.

~*~*~*~

Izuru and Maria did as they were told on going after the Lyoko warriors. They arrived back at Kadic academy as they began to search for them. "If I was a human where would I be?" Maria asked as she doesn't remember the school ground that much.

"Would you just start searching for them." Izuru muttered as she started walking leaving Maria behind for a bit.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:24 pm

"I know." Kat hugged him before she said, "We should go see the others and tell them things will be okay. I don't wanna worry them more than we already have."

"You won't lose me. Promise." Ulrich softly kissed her lips as he held her close.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Nathalie smiled as she laid her head on Ulrich's shoulder, she noticed something going on the computer as the screen started to light up and the tower alert went off. Nathalie got up and walked over revealing the tower is at the mountain sector. "Looks like we got an activated tower?" Nathalie said as she sat in Jeremy's chair.

Danny nodded as he walked out of the room with Kat, but suddenly got held up as he spotted Kat's parents fighting off Maria and Izuru. "You will never get my daughter!" Luchia said as she wanted to attack them, but Kaito was holding her back at the same time.

"Luchia it's too dangerous. We need the girls." Kaito said.

"I don't care! Let me at her!" Luchia muttered as she was struggling to get out of Kaito's grip.

"Like I said... we're not here for you." Maria smirked as she spotted Danny. Kaito looked back and noticed Kat and Danny from behind.

"You guys need to run! Kat! Run now!" Kaito said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:39 pm

"There's something weird about this tower. I'll call Jeremy and Aelita. Then I'll have you scan me in to check it out," Ulrich said as he got his phone out.

Kat growled and she grabbed her necklace. "Pink Pearl Voice!" She said, transforming. Once she was transformed she held her microphone and smirked. "I'll play a good, hard tune just for you two!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 pm

"Bring it!" Maria said as she shoot some ice towards Luchia and Kaito as she aim ice towards their feet making it hard for them to run away. "I would like to see you try."

"Ugh... not this ice again." Luchia said as she tried to move and noticed her daughter initiating the fight that she wanted her to stop. "Kat, please don't do this! Just run!"

"She has a point princess." Izuru smirked, "Or they will get eaten by the water dragons of course."

"What are you even planning?!" Danny glared at the 2.

"To go after the princesses of course." Maria shrugged, "But... our job is not that. Gaito gave us a main task. I wonder where are your other friends huh?"

~*~*~*~
Jeremy and the others were with Rina and Karen back at the room. All of a sudden Jeremy's phone rang revealing to be Ulrich. "Ulrich! Is Nathalie ok?" Jeremy asked catching Karen and Subaru's attention.

"Something is wrong." Rina said as she noticed her necklace glowing along with Karen.

"Someone is in trouble." Masahiro mentioned.

"We should go then." Odd said as he noticed Rina rushed out of the room already and the group start to follow along.

"Might want to shorten on with the explanation Ulrich. Apparently Kat or one of the mermaids might be in trouble." Jeremy said.

"Wait what?!" Nathalie asked as she heard that over call.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Kat's eyes went wide before she growled. "What are you doing to them?! Leave them alone!!" She ran, getting in front of her parents. "Pichi Pichi Voice Love Start!" She then began to sing, hoping she was strong enough on her own.
---
Karen and her husband rushed to the phone. "Natalie, stay where you are! We're coming to help you!!" She wasn't going let her baby get hurt! Not on her watch!

"You can't come here, but I've got Natalie. Odd, Yumi, stay with them and sure they're pprotecte. Jenny, Aelita, you two come and meet me in the factory," Ulrich ordered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 pm

"Alright. We're coming." Jeremy said.

"Why can't we go there?" Rina asked as she looked at the group.

"It's kind of a complicated story, but come on we need to check if Kat and if her parents are safe." Odd said as he heard a scream coming from the hallway revealing Luchia and Kaito trapped in Maria's ice and Kat trying to sing with her pearl voice.

Maria and Izuru were weak, but they weren't that weak since it was 2 against 1. "Kat!" Rina called out as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"Rina! Get Kat please! Try to get the kids somewhere safe." Luchia said as she would do something but, she can't since she's stuck in ice.

"Kat! Your mom is right, you need Nathalie and the other princesses for this." Danny said as he watches Kat trying to sing the best she can.

"Like...you guys are going anywhere..." Izuru weakly said as she got out the water dragons surrounding Karen and Subaru.

"Karen!" Rina called out.

~*~*~*~

"Something is wrong..." Nathalie said as she tries to see if the tower alert was for real and not a fake one in order to get distracted. She began typing on the computer trying to figure out the tower. "It sounds like my mom is in trouble. Ulrich, we need to go do something."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Dodging a potential interrogation from Herb and Nicholas, Ivory found herself dashing through the halls, her green shell necklace clutched in her hand.

"Green Pearl Voice!" She yelled, as she transformed and continued to run, trying to find her friends.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:57 pm

From the green light, Danny and others glanced over to see where it’s coming from revealing Ivory in her idol form. “Ivory!” Rina said as she was glad to see her daughter, but at the same time concerned and worried.

“Ivory, you need to get out of here it’s not safe. Take Kat with you and go.” Luchia said as she was still trapped in the ice with Kaito.

“She’s got a point.” Jeremy said, “Ulrich and Nathalie needs us.”

“You guys go then!” Danny said, “We’ll fight them off on here.”

“Do you think it will be enough though?” Aelita frowned since she knows how strong XANA is.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum