Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Kat looked at Danny and she smiled. "He's going. I need him," she said, gripping his hand.

Ulrich kissed Nathalie before overhearing Danny and he pulled away to ask her, "Would you like me to come, too?" Of course he was worried and would wanna be with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Danny smiled as he looked at the girls and Taliyah was happy but, Koribella was disagreeing with the idea. Nathalie held on to Ulrich's hand as she does need him, and how much he's worried about her. "I-" Nathalie was about to speak but, then got suddenly interrupted by Odd.

"Just say yes already!" Odd folded his arms, "Yumi and I are still here plus Jeremy and Aelita are computer geniuses."

"O-Odd..." Nathalie stuttered as she was surprised.

"He's not wrong Nat." Aelita giggled, "We got things covered here."

Nathalie nodded as she tightly held on to Ulrich's hand as she was glad both him and Danny are coming along. "Awww love is amazing." Taliyah sighed happily.

"This is going to be a pain in the ass." Koribella muttered, "If anything happens to them that's on you." She walked away making Taliyah frowned and followed along.

"I understand how girly she can be, but she is also stubborn at the same time." Nathalie sighed.

"She just want people to be safe." Danny mentioned, "Not to mention she probably is trying to protect herself as well."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:07 pm

"I used to be like her," Kat admitted, thinking back to when she first came to the school. She used to be stubborn like her mother, but she softened when she met Danny and their friends.

"Alright. You guys be careful," Ulrich told the rest of the Lyoko gang. "If anything goes wrong, let me know. Um, dunno how but with Jeremy's big brain, he'll figure it out."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:44 pm

"Of course!" Jeremy grinned.

"Ok let's do this." Nathalie nodded.

Back at the beach, Taliyah handed the 2 the seaweed that helps them breathe underwater until they get out. "Can't believe we're doing this." Koribella muttered.

"It will be fine." Taliyah nodded.

The girls along with the guys jumped in the water and start to swim towards Gaito's castle.

~*~*~*~

"You can't trap us here forever!" Luchia said as she was in her mermaid form with Kaito.

"Very funny." Gaito snickered, "I think this is good enough. Instead of kidnapping the Lyoko warriors, the parents are good enough."

"The kids will come Gaito." Rina muttered, "You can't do anything to stop that."

"I used to try to kidnap you guys before til you succeeded. Now I'm back again and ready to seek out the power of the new pearls from your kids." Gaito said.

"Gaito-sama..." Maria said interrupted as she entered the room and noticed the parents were all tied up. "Don't they ever shut up?"

~*~*~*~

The group managed to arrive at Gaito's castle and entered through. "Well here we are..." Koribella mentioned, "I already hate this place."

"We just need to get our parents and go." Nathalie said, "I don't know if we can manage to face off Gaito without the others."

"Hey it's 4 vs 1. I think we have an advantage." Taliyah shrugged.

"You do have Gaito's minions though." Danny mentioned.

"...Oh right!" Taliyah just remembered as she awkwardly chuckled.

"Unbelievable..." Koribella sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm

"Shall we let them know we're here?" Kat asked, cracking her knuckles.

"One things for sure: we stick together. This place seems huge and we don't know what they could already have planned," Ulrich said, used to things like this in Lyoko. However, this was new terrain- literally. They were underwater in a magic castle. This wasn't something he could just be scanned out of by a command to Jeremy.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:42 pm

"We should, but it's risky." Koribella said, "There's only like 4 mermaid princesses here and 2 humans."

"Gaito is a strong one to go against and we need more power if we want to weaken him." Taliyah nodded.

"Well you're not wrong there." Yuri interrupted as she spotted the princesses.

"You!" Nathalie said as she spotted Yuri folding her arms at them.

"I figured you guys would come here." Yuri sighed.

"I'm not surprised you would be expecting us." Danny said as he stood in front of Kat.

"Well of course. Your parents are here." Yuri gave a shrug.

"You seem careless..." Nathalie mentioned as she noticed Yuri's expression.

"Pretty much yeah." Yuri muttered, "Not really in the mood and dealing with you guys just makes it worst for me."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 pm

"Where are they? Tell us!" Kat growled, grabbing Danny's arm in case she needed to defend him. He was still human and she would kill anyone who hurt him.

"They must be that way," Ulrich said, talking about the way Yuri turned to them when she mentioned their parents.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm

"With Gaito of course where else." Yuri sighed, "You don't have to be so defensive about it. I'm not even going to do anything anyways."

"You did cause a lot of trouble for us, so we kind of have the right to act that way." Nathalie mentioned.

"Plus you're still an enemy Yuri." Koribella folded her arms.

"If they are with Gaito, how are we going to figure this out?" Taliyah frowned, "We can't just obviously charge in on this situation."

"Well if you guys charge in then we can be doomed. I thought all the princesses would be here." Yuri folded her arms, "This is just a disappointment."

"We haven't heard from the orange pearl." Nathalie mentioned.

"That's a shame..." Yuri muttered.

"Do you have any idea on how the girls can get their parents?" Danny asked as he held on to Kat's hand hopefully she's starting to calm down.

"I can figure out a way to help. If you girls can trust me on that." Yuri said as she looked over at Kat knowing how stubborn she is.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 pm

"You want to help us? Why do I have a feeling you're trying to trick us?" Kat crossed her arms.

"Because she's telling the truth!" Hippo, who looked human, swam over to them.

"Who's that?" Ulrich asked, not used to Hippo in his human form.

"That's Hippo! Hippo, what are you talking about?" Kat asked, eyes wide.

Hippo swam to Yuri's side. "Yuri-chan means well! She wants to help!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 pm

"H-Hippo-sama!" Yuri's eyes began to twinkled as she was happy to see him once again. She ran up to him and hugged him tight, "I miss you!"

"Huh?" Koribella and Taliyah blinked as they didn't know when that happened.

"I-Its a long story." Danny muttered as he saw some of it but, wasn't sure.

"When Hippo mentioned about meeting someone, I didn't think it was you." Nathalie sighed.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? You're lucky that I'm trying to help get your parents back!" Yuri glared at Nathalie.

"I'm just surprised." Nathalie blinked as she still noticed Yuri's stubborn attitude.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum