Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 pm

"I see...it kind of sucks how sibling thinks the opposite. It's rare to see how there can be siblings that can actually agree with each other most of the time. ...Then again there is Vert and Kate, but I also understand cause Vert is a good leader. Which makes Kate influenced by that." Sage explained, "I would always have the opposite thoughts when it came to my brother Krytus, he would always want chaos and destruction, while as for me wanted peace and working together as a team."

~*~*~*~

Eventually, after the long conversation, Vert walked out of the room and noticed Zoom outside listening in. He knew Zoom was going to check up on Kate eventually and patted him on the back. "She's all your's." Vert said, "I'm gonna go check on Max now." He looked back at Kate as she was confused what was going on outside till she spotted her boyfriend outside checking in on her.

"Thanks, bro." Kate grinned as she got up from her bed and wrapped her arms around Zoom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Max frowned when she mentioned her brother. She sat on her bed and asked, "Has...your brother always been like that? Wanting destruction?"
----
"Thanks, team leader," Zoom teased Vert with a silly salute before he got his arm around Kate. "You good?" he asked as he planted a kiss on her forehead.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:01 pm

"Most red sentients do." Sage said as she thought about it, "It's how they work. So sadly yes, but he's only like that because he wanted power."

Vert arrived at the room and peeked in as the door was opened and Sage was standing in the room while talking to Max as she sat on her bed. "Am I interrupting something?" Vert asked as he broke in the conversation.

"Oh, not at all!" Sage said as she was glad to see Vert. "I was just talking to Max about sibling struggles. I take it you were trying to check up on her making sure she was ok?"

"Yeah." Vert awkwardly chuckled, "It been a long day honestly. I can let you guys continue talking privately if you want?"

~*~*~*~

"Yeah thanks to Vert, I feel better." She smiled at Zoom, "Sorry about that. Just still trying to process when it comes to talking about my dad. Along with Stanford getting upset."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:14 pm

"No, its fine. Come sit," Max said, patting the spot next to her. She looked back at Sage. "You're a blue sentient, but you have a red sentient brother. How is that? Can you be turned?"
---
"No, its fine. I understand family drama. But I'm sure you and your dad will patch things up in no time," Zoom said, knowing her dad was a sensitive subject, even after he came back into their lives.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm

"Not really." Sage awkwardly grinned, "It's kind of a hard process to explain why we're born different. We don't even have parents, we were born from a life force that is...a complicated process."

"I take it that's where your hibernation mode gets involved." Vert mentioned.

"Precisely," Sage nodded, "Sentients usually gain the power to have the ability to create things like battlezone, we basically have a life force to give life to other zones, for Krytus he wants to take that life force as power for himself. Not all red sentients are like that though."

"Slightly remember this history lesson since you mentioned about it before." Vert chuckled.

~*~*~*~

"Yeah... thanks, but also just upset with Stanford. We found my dad in a battlezone and he wants to tell Grace and Zeke about it. It's too risky." Kate frowned.

"Which is why I wanted to talk about it." Stanford interrupted the conversation as he stood out the door looking at Kate and Zoom. "I shouldn't have said that back there, I just feel left out that you guys have someone in your lives who are not part of the BF5 know about it. I do like Grace, and I care about her safety along with Zeke's."

"Either way Stanford, it will still be risky. Even if there are some people that know about us being secret superheroes, their lives are at risk and we can't let them lose their lives. Sure Zoom's friend knows, along with my dad. But their lives are still a risk." Kate sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:07 pm

"Right, uh, the hibernation state..." Max may have zoned out when she first talked about it long ago.
---
"Plus, they know how to take care of themselves in case a battle does come from the battlezones. Grace, Zeke, and everyone else on Earth don't," Zoom added. "That's why they can't know."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:15 pm

"I only need to do it if I have used too much power and need to take a lot to recharge." Sage mentioned, "Krytus is also the same too when you guys fought him for the first time."

~*~*~*~

"Which is why I'm going to do my best to protect Grace no matter what." Stanford said, "Even if I can't tell her our secret."

"Stanford, I'm glad that you finally got the guts to ask Grace out. Her safety is important though." Kate said, "So yeah... let's just leave at that."

She closed her room and walked away holding Zoom's hand, "So milkshakes?" Kate asked as she walked over to his vehicle.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm

"Understood. Got it. Well, lets hope we don't see his ugly mug anytime soon," Max muttered.
---
"Sounds good to me," Zoom said with a nod. "I'm buying this time."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 am

“Maybe.” Sage frowned, “Now that my brother is back. It’s adding another villain into the group where we have to fight against on taking the battle keys.”

“Which means more strategy plans and training.” Vert mentioned.

“Let’s not forget about working the fuser as well. It’s going to be buggy, but now I need to process it to not make it that buggy.” She said as she began to walk out of the room, “I’m going to get that started. It was nice talking to you guys. Glad you are feeling better Max.” Sage gave a smile towards Max before heading off.

“She’s always working hard.” Vert said as he sat next to Max on her bed and kissed the side of her head. “Everything ok now?”

“Alright, not to mention driving too.” Kate said as she puts on her helmet and hopped onto the Chopper.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Max looked at her boyfriend and she nodded with a smile. "Sage is really wise. I'm glad we have her and not her brother," she said. "How is Kate?"

Zoom chuckled and handed her the spare helmet before getting on. "I don't mind it. I think I've got my butt kicked enough by you," he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next