Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 17 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:56 pm

Tia listened and tried more to understand what he was saying. A moving particle mass? It all sounded like, not English in her head.

Dick took a breath and could see that his best friend was exhaused. He knew he had a fiancee waiting for him at home, probably wondering why the hell he had to stay at the lab. Last time Dick checked, she didn't know about any of the past "hero stuff."

"You should get some rest. Go home. We'll watch over Rachel." Dick offered. Sure. He was a detactive and had still been looking into Rachels profile. But there was nothing. No relatives, no nothing. And he wasn't exactly tee science wiz that Wally was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:58 pm

"What? No, I can't. I need to stay here and make sure you two don't rip each others throats out," Wally teased before he felt a yawn slip by his lips before he could catch it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm

"We're not gonna rip eachother's throats out. Or at least, I'm not," Tia said, looking at Dick. She said it with a voice that you couldn't tell if she was being serious or sarcastic

Dick lowered his eyes, knowing she was doing that on purpose. He sighed and looked at Wally." Really, we'll be fine. You're practically falling asleep and you're gonna join Rachel if you stay awake any longer."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:31 pm

Quinn let out a sigh, as she rubbed her temple. She had to think.
Okay, so her powers could hypothetically give her the ability to sense things that one couldn't really see. That was something that could happen, of course, and with her being unable to control them, it made sense that it showed more like a "feeling" than actual information.
Besides, she had no leads to where they should go. The trail she had been following ended when she found Renee. She was running out of options, and she knew they had to move, and soon.

"Alright" she finally said, after considering the situation. "We'll go there. Right now" she decided. If it was so important, then they had no time to lose. "We'll head to Central City now, and we can get some food on the way there" she added. They hadn't had dinner just yet, so she figured they had to do that as well.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Wally looked at them before he stood up. "Okay, but I got some rules. One, don't touch anything in this lab; two, if anyone asks why you two are in my office after hours, say that I had an emergency with my fiance and I'd be back soon; and three, don't kill each other, okay?" he asked, pointing.

Renee nodded and she grabbed the jacket Quinn lent to her and got it on. She was wearing some clothes that they had gotten out of a donations box, since when they had fled her home, she was still in her cheerleading uniform. Wow. That all happened just yesterday, yet it seemed like it was years ago.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:44 pm

"Scouts honor," Tia teased, holding her hand up and she only smirked at how she could tell Dick rolled his eyes at her.

"We got it," Dick assured Wally. "Say hello to-" Dick actually didn't remember her name. He was kind of a dick.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 pm

"Linda," Wally sighed. This guy was once his best friend. He really got sloppy in the 'caring for others' field. "I'll see you guys in the morning. There are cots you can sleep on in the next room, pillow and blankets in the cabinet. I'm off to bed. Goodnight and call if anything changes." He grabbed his coat and keys before heading out the door.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:28 am

Quinn got everything else ready. She was tired, but she wouldn't show it. Work was work, and this was important. Or so she heard, at least. And hoped.

Soon, she had everything they needed packed.
"Let's go" she said to Renee before leaving the room. They had to give back the key and all that stuff, but they would be on the road in a matter of minutes.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:33 pm

"O-Okay," Renee stuttered out as she got the backpack on. It was even a different backpack they got from the same donations box as the clothes. She was told she had to get rid of anything that gave away who she was in case the people who came to kill her found them. The only thing Renee was allowed to keep was the necklace her parents got her with a picture of all of them inside. She took a deep breath to steady her beating heart before following Quinn out to the lobby.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Dick sighed and he looked at where Rachel laid. "Gonna be a long night."

"I'm sure you're used to that. Being a cop," Tia remarked.

"That's not where the experience comes from." Dick stated, thinking back to his Robin nights.

"Right," Tia didn't really care to ask and she rolled her eyes before sinking down against the desk.

Dick was just looking at her for a moment.

"What?" Tia asked, knowing he was staring even if she had her eyes closed and she opened them.

"H-how did you survive that accident?" He had read a little bit about it when it happened.

"How the hell should I know? Magic mumbo jumbo, and here I am, looking like a freak. Thank you for noticing very much."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next