Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 25 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:06 pm

((I was thinking of having her go with Quinn and Dick. And then maybe they get near Rachel, like at the monastery. She could slip away from Quinn and Dick to go there, she helps Rachel get away from the monastery where they run into Garfield and the Doom Patrol. So then Rachel can have time with her sister and new crush, and Quinn and Dick get some alone time, before Rachel, Renee, and Garfield go with Kori, and then they all meet in the arcade.

I know that Dick takes Rachel to Dawn and Hank first, though. So dunno if we wanna do that or...))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm

((ohh i like that idea!
if we want, we could skip a bit the Dawn and Hank stuff or do it a bit later, we have sooo many characters to handle haha
but as you girls wish ^^ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:13 pm

(For me it's also okay to skip hank and dawn for now.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:45 pm

((Yeah, I wanna skip them. They're annoying tbh XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:54 pm

(Haha, amg. I agree! xD We ready to go then? I still don't remember everything, but kinda the over all gist)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:18 pm

(okay so after reviewing the past couple of posts, we had decided to have Renee go with Quinn and Dick to go look for Rachel. Then she finds Rachel in the monastery, then they meet Garfield (I believe they get attacked and that's when Garfield saves them I have to rewatch the scene to actually know unless we just went to FreePlay it)

And then they all meet up at the arcade. I don't know if Tia and Wally will be there though, I didn't really read much about them when I was reading the posts. But it's your call, Shine)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:12 am

NiaHearts wrote:((The next thing that happens is Kori finds Rachel and saves her from that crazy family, right? And Dick is not too far behind. Then Rachel finds the monastery she was born at with her mom, only to almost get trapped there, then she runs into Gar, meets back up with Kori and Gar, and then the arcade, and then Dick finds them...

I'm sure there are more little details but that's all I can remember from the show since its been a while since I've seen it XD))

(Okay so after reading the old posts again, Rachel had gotten kidnapped by the crazy family

And now I think you decided to have Wally and Tia stay behind in Central until this bad guy named Simon Stagg Who was after the orb of ra that you thought of to come after her for her powers or something about the orb, which brings Wally back into the hero life

Meanwhile, Kori will save Rachel and maybe instead of Quinn and Renee going with Dick the whole time, they could split up when Renee gets a feel about where Rachel is and sees her at the arcade / bowling alley and of course Dick will not be far behind and then after they meet, they of course meet up with Garfield.

Then after that, it's the girls are supposed to go to the monastery where Rachel was grown up at, and where Renee could have ended up or she could have ended up at another monastery But then the sisters at the monastery lock both girls up in a basement to " Keep her safe?"

And then they essentially burn the place to the ground, they take off to the woods, where they meet up with the Garfield who is in green tiger form while Kori and Dick are trying to find the girls when they are with the doom patrol

Totally bypassing the whole Hank and Dawn BS XD

I wanted to get y'all's input and form a plan before I set anything in motion)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:01 pm

( Yes. Something like that works for Tia and Wally I think. And okay. So Renee and Rachel will meet st the Monestary for the first time? Just to make sure I am following.and who burns the place to the ground? Sorry for being half lost xD it was a while since I saw the first season)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:55 pm

(Actually, I wanted them to meet at the arcade that Kori takes Rachel to. But that actually makes more sense.

However, I still want Renee to meet Garfield first before Rachel does. So, I think that they should still all meet at the arcade and then she follows Rachel to the monastery before the two of them somehow burn the place to the ground. Or mostly anyway.)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm

(Right. So. Meet at the arcade then. Do they know they are sisters? I don't think they do now? Will they find out? And okay. So. When does Renee meet Garfield? She's alone when she meets him? Sorry for all the questions. I just don't remember much if the episodes, just kinda what we did in the rp)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next