Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 19 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Tia's eyes went small before she closed them, expecting to get stabbed. However, sure, she did get stabbed. But the knife just went through her body, it didn't hurt. It just, kinda went in and that was that. "Huh?" She was as surprised as both Mother and Brother before she kicked Mother into Brother. When she looked over, she saw Dick seemed to have passed out and she got up to help him since the others seem to run away. However, they got Rachel with them.

"H-hey, hey. Wake up!" Tia kneelt down, shaking him. She called Wally up in the meantime. He used to be a hero. He would know what to do. Something told her Dick used to be one too.

Dick groaned and held his blood coated forhead. "Ugh..."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:38 pm

At his house, Wally was taking a shower when his watch was going off, along with his phone. The watch meant that something happened in his lab because he had his own separate security, and his phone was getting the call from Tia. "Wally?" Linda, his fiancee, called to him. "Your phone and watch are going off, babe."

Wally sighed. "I can't leave them alone for one hour..." He quickly got out and got dressed, all thanks to super speed. Naturally, Linda knew. He answered his phone as he got his watch on. It was Tia on the phone, and Linda knew who she was since Wally didn't keep anything from her. Tried not to, anyway. "Tia? Hey, what's wrong?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

"Don't you guys have an alarm here!?" Tia went off on him right away. "Some.. weird ass family with... Enhanced strenght or something, broke in, trying to kill us and they took Rachel! She stated, checking in Dick but saw he was fine. She was also freaking out causr of her powers and cause of almost getting killed, and Rachel missing and Dick was hurt and. Everything!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 pm

"Wait, wait, slow down. What the hell happened?" Wally asked, stopping. He shook his head. "Never mind, I'll be there in a few." He hung up and looked at Linda, who was giving him a concerned look. "I, uh... Gotta go."

Linda nodded and she walked over, pecking his lips. "Be careful. Okay?"

"Always." Wally then flashed out of there and to the lab.

Meanwhile, Renee could see they were getting closer to Central City. They just needed to get off the exit, hit the main road, and then they would be heading straight towards... She gasped and raised up a bit. "T-There, Quinn! That building!" It was the S.T.A.R. Labs building with its illuminated dome room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:07 pm

((Here is the Titan's episode since FB is not allowing me to post it:
https://123putlocker.info/episode/titans-season-2-episode-1/

or well, if its not going straight to the episode, you can hit the "Use the old website" link and it should be on the first page))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:32 pm

((sweet!! thanks!))

Quinn saw the building and nodded. No time to question it, she leaned to the side so she could get to the exit that lead right to the building.

Soon enough, Quinn stopped the motorcycle near the entrance.
"This is the place?" she asked, a bit confused. A lab?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm

((No problem!!))

Renee quickly got off the bike, her head hurting more than it had on the way there. "I think we're too late," she whispered. She took one step and then felt a wind rush by them, but didn't see it. The only thing she DID see was a blur of red and yellow lightning go into the building. "Oh no. No, no," she whispered, taking off into the building.

Wally had just rushed in when he saw his lab a mess, and Dick bleeding on the bed that Rachel had once been on. "Dick! Ah, man," he whispered, going over to access where he had been hurt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:39 pm

"I-I'm fine." Dick said, starting to sit up even if he might have a lighter concussion.

"You're not-" Tia sighed before seeing Wally had arrived. "Don't you guys have security here?" She asked, still a bit upbeat. Those... Whatever they were. Not just ordinary humans for sure... Shouldn't have been able to just walk in, right?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 pm

"Renee, wait!" Quinn exclaimed as the girl ran off.
Damn it.
She got off the motorcycle as well and ran after her. What was going on?! What were they late for?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:16 am

"Yes, we've got security," Wally answered, going to worry about that after checking Dick's chest and then his head. He frowned before gently picking him up. "Dick, I'm gonna need you to stay awake for me, buddy. I think you have a light concussion. I won't know until an MRI." He went through his drawers as he asked Tia, "Do you know who they were? What they-" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone run to the doorway and he quickly turned, hand vibrating.

Renee panted as she stood in the doorway, her eyes darting around the room to access all the carnage that occurred. "I'm... I'm too late. She's gone, isn't she?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next