Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 26 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:20 pm

(Garfield was already at the arcade when Renee gets there. And yeah ☺ they know, or Rachel knows because Dick looked her up when she was brought to the police station)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:06 pm

(Alright. So plan is. Skip to the next day. Quinn, Renee & Dick leave. Dick goes to the police department to run facial scans while Quinn & Renee search for the family & Rachel directly with Quinn's skills and Renee's feeling? Dick could contact them once he had clear scans of what the family looks like.

And we're we going to bring Starfire in to save Rachel before Quinn & Renee can reach her?

Do they get to the arcade before or is that after Rachel has been saved? Like meeting Garfield after Rachel is saved?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:18 pm

(Yes, and they will be at the arcade after Starfire saves Rachel ☺

The two girls will meet at the arcade and then meet Gar at the same time)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:35 pm

(Okay. So I will start for us!)

The day after Dick was up on his feet again. He was going back to DPD so he could run facial recognition on the security footage that Wally picked up from the night before. He was a bit tired from the previous nights incident, but he was fine. He had been through worse. "Alright," he grabbed his keys and turned to Wally and Tia who would stay behind in Wally's lab so he could continue to work on helping her. "I'm off. Let me know if anything else comes up, okay?" By that he meant if any other weird people showed up. However, with Renee and Quinn leaving earlier that morning they hopefully wouldn't have any more surprise visits.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:31 pm

"Yeah, will do. And Dick?" Wally turned to his old best friend. "I say this with all due respect, please don't be bringing shit into my lab again." He had left that life for a reason. He really didn't feel like diving back in anytime soon.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:05 pm

Tia had to keep a straight face since she thought that was kinda right back at Dick. Also, he was somewhat a douchebag, so it was funny.

Dick gave a small smile that appeared somewhat fake as in saying heh, funny joke, and he just nodded before saying. "Will do." The young police officer then left the lab, closing the door behind him.

"So, he's nice," Tia said sarcastically as she turned to Wally. She had met worse people though to be honest, and she was sure Dick really could be nice, he just hadn't really been that since he got there so... She'd judge him based on what she knew.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:13 am

Wally let out a sigh as he leaned back in his chair, running his hands through his red hair and thinking that it was going to be gray by the time he was done with all of that shit. " He's really not that bad, Tia. We've just kind of lost touch since we were kids, " He said, thinking back to when he was first a part of the Titans. He really felt for all of the people he had met so far. Dick, Quinn, Rachel and Renee. Especially for the two younger girls. He really hoped that they could help them, even if it was starting to put a strain on his relationship with his girlfriend. Fiance, actually. He needed to call Linda and check up on her.

Wally glance that Tia before he stood up. " So, want some brunch? " He asked.

After being on the road for a couple of hours, Renee said she was feeling hungry so the two had stopped at a diner on the side of a highway. It didn't look like much, but hey, it was a waffle House so Renee light waffles.

The two of them were just sitting in a booth, waiting for their food while the waitress came and asked them, " You girls need some refills?"

Renee had originally ordered a water, but she felt like she needed something stronger so she asked, " May I get a coffee? "

"Sure, darling. How you take it? " The waitress asked, fetching out her notepad to write it down.

"I usually don't, " Renee confessed with a dry chuckle. " But can you put a lot of cream in it and just bring me a whole bowl of sugar? "

"Hun, this is a waffle House. We only got black and decaf. I think decaf is what you're going to want, " The waitress said before writing it down and going to get the coffee.

Renee frowned just slightly before slumping her seat. They still haven't been able to find Rachel, and Renee wasn't picking anything up at the moment. It wasn't a bad thing. She could usually feel Rachel when she was in distress, which honestly that was most of the time. But right now, she could either be sleeping, knocked out or.... No. If Rachel were dead, she would know. She would know.

She looked over at Quinn and asked her, " Do you like coffee?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:37 pm

Tia wasn't sure why she was surprised. For what little time she spent with him she'd picked up that he liked food. "Sure," she shrugged since she could go for brunch and they hadn't had breakfast so. Or well, she hadn't anyway. She couldn't say for Wally if he did at home or not.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:44 am

Quinn was staring at her phone while Renee ordered.
She had asked for some orange juice, originally, but was considering getting a coffee once they brought their food.

She was trying to find clues about this "family", but she wasn't being lucky. Her contacts weren't aware, or weren't telling her, what was going on.

When she heard Renee's question, she looked up and couldn't help to chuckle a bit at the incredibly mundane question in the middle of such a situation.
"I do, actually. It saved my life more than once during finals in college" she said.
Okay, maybe that was too much information about herself. Sloppy. She had to be more careful.

But after everything that had been going on, she had to admit she was lowing her guard around Renee.
Only her, though. She didn't know much about this Dr. West, the girl he was trying to help.
And he was really wary around Grayson, the police officer. She didn't do well around police. She had a lot to hide from them.

That was why she was relieved he had gone his own way earlier, instead of going with them.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:34 pm

Wally smiled. "Sweet. Want to come or do you just want me to grab you something? What kind of things do you like? I could eat about just anything really, " He said as he got his labcoat back on and made sure his badge was eligible for everyone to see. He needed to keep an eye out on who all wore a badge or not to make sure that they belonged here and not anymore visitors.

"So you went to college?" Renee smiled, happy to actually talk about something normal for once. " What did you major in?" College. Majors. Something that Renee thought was totally out of the question now. Her parents had actually met in college and...

She choked back a sob that had somehow made its way up her throat Just as their waitress came back with her coffee.

"You okay there, hun? " The waitress asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Renee gasped ever so slightly, seeing and feeling The waitresses emotions. Not just emotions, but dreams. Her happiest memories.

The waitress quickly retracted her hand and then held out some napkins. "L-Let me know when you're ready to order." Then she scuttled off to the back.

Renee made sure not to touch her coffee as she laid her hands on her arms on the table, face down. So much. It was almost too much for her to bear.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next