Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 32 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:00 pm

"Alright... Let's just cool down here, okay?" Dick said, stepping between the two women and holding his hands out. Something told him that this "Kory" had some crazy powers with the way her eyes were glowing.

"Great... Well you better hope that your fiancé doesn't show up," Tia muttered with an eyeroll before looking past him a little bit for Stagg or his men. She didn't see anyone though, as she looked around. "I think they're gone..." Tia said before putting her hand to her head, still felt sort of iffy from whatever happened with the Orb of Ra. She didn't get it. What was that?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:55 pm

Quinn wasn't the least bit afraid of this Kori woman. She narrowed her eyes and looked at her, despite Dick being in the middle.

"I also don't know who you are, but you don't see me making any threats, do you?" she remarked, keeping her cool. She also had her own powers, but she wasn't going to show that nor even mention it. She would just use them if needed.

"I'm here to protect Renee, that's all you need to know" she added, before turning to the twins.

"Speaking of, we shouldn't stay here long. It's too public" she said, speaking to the girls and Dick. They still didn't know if they were danger-free.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:54 pm

"wouldn't that be the best place though? Hide and plain sight and whatever? " Renee asked before Rachel grabbed her hand and she looked up at her.

Rachel gave a look to all the adults. "Can we just get two seconds of privacy? Please?" She asked them, going from Dick, to Kori to Quinn. She didn't exactly give them that option because she dragged Renee over to another part of the arcade that was still in sight for the adults to see them, but just so they could talk in private. Two sisters that were separated at birth finally had some downtime with nobody exactly chasing them at the moment to actually talk.

(I think now would be a good time for beast Boy to come in ^^ And can someone play Starfire for me?)

Wally frowned as he saw Tia rub her head. He got to work on her image inducer to make her look like herself again as he asked, "What exactly happened back there? Was that the orb of ra or something? It looks like it was hurting you... " Then he let her wrist go after fixing it for her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:59 pm

(I can play Starfire, But who is playing gar?)

Kori was gonna say she didn't like Quinn's attitude but Dick being between them stopped her. She let out a deep breath when she saw the girls walk off and she gave Quinn a sorta snooty look. "Fine, I'm going to get a drink." She said, walking over to the bar they had over at the arcade. Yeah, a bit sketchy to have a bar an an arcade, but it was whatever.

Dick rolled his eyes and just got his phone up before sending a text to Wally to update him that he found Rachel and that they were safe for now. He then looked up at Quinn. "Look, I don't like this any more than you do, but let's just let the girls have a moment." He said, talking about the twins.

"Yeah it was hurting me..." Tia confirmed as if that was obvious. She looked up before looking at Wally. "And before you ask, I have no idea why. I don't even think Stagg knew..." She thought about that for a moment. She knew Simon didn't like her, but how could he possibly have known the orb would affect her like that?

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:02 pm

((Alright! Gar time!~ Will have him come soon enough then, maybe after the sisters talk a little bit on their own he'll pop up as randomly as he did in the show lol if that's okay with you!

and i'll be playing him, so i get to play one of the boys, too ^^))

Quinn stared at Kori as she walked away and crossed her arms. What an attitude.
After hearing Dick's words, she let out a sigh. Why was she so weak when it came to that girl?
"Fine... but i'll keep an eye on them just in case" she said, relaxing her shoulders a bit.
Well, they could have their moment, and she'd be ready for anything, just in case. She had to be, if no one else was going to.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:01 pm

(I appreciate it girlies! ^^)

Rachel had found them a booth to sit in before they sat across from each other. Rachel really wasn't sure what to say exactly. Other than what she already knew anyway.

But Renee stppped her by holding up her hand. "Look. I, I know this is a lot. Like, world changing a lot. And as much as I would like for us to be immediate best friends, I get a feeling that you need time for that kind of stuff. So I'm okay with just taking baby steps here. This isn't easy for either of us, or anything that they can try to teach us in school. So how about we just get to know each other as friends before being sisters? If, if that's okay with you?" Renee asked with a kind smile. She wasn't trying to be any kind of rude or anything. Truthfully, she wanted to squeeze Rachel tightly and never let her go. When she thought she had lost the only family she had ever known, she found Rachel. And Rachel found her.

Rachel was definitely surprised after hearing Renee before she got a smile and held up her hand. " Sounds good. Hi, my name is Rachel Roth. Friends call me Raven. "

Renee smiled back before taking her hand and shaking it. " Hi, Rachel Roth. My name is Renee Marie Littleton. I don't really have a nickname other than " Ray ". Although..." She frowned slightly and retracted her hand to place in her lap, " My, uh, Mom always like to call me her little " Swan"."

Rachel frowned. She knew that feeling all too well. But she had to ask, " were you adopted like me?"

"Um, Yeah. My parents adopted me when I was just a baby. Have you ever met our well, birth mom? I mean, our birth mother couldn't have just kept one of us, right? "

Rachel shook her head and leaned back in the booth. " No. I'm adopted just the same as you. "

"I have a theory for that. It's kind of like Superman to kryptonite. Even though he's from the planet Krypton, where kryptonite originated, it's deadly to him if he gets too close. The same could be said about you and the orb, " Wally summed up as he crossed his arms as he thought about it. He put his finger to his chin, I think he always said whenever he was thinking hard on something. " Since you became like a piece of the orb so to speak, it could be deadly to you as well if you are around it too much. I mean, we already know how you react to it," He pointed out.

Then he looked behind him, making sure that all of Staggs Goonies were gone. "I think the coast is clear. But I don't think it's safe for you to keep looking like your old self right now. I mean, just until we can get you into the building and into my office. There are cameras, but I will just deactivate them. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:33 pm

"Alright," Dick held his hand sup and let out a little sigh. Was no idea arguing with her. He then looked around the place they were at, to investigate the sort of crime scene. He had a feeling this Kori lady had something to do with setting Rachel free as he didn't see that crazy family around.

"Well, if you're looking for another make out session you can always turn me back to your fiancé, right?" Tia replied with a dry tone as she looked around one last time. Obviously she was pointing out how stupid that sounded and yes, calling him out for doing that in the first place, which also confirmed with the sorts look she gave him. Did he even realise his stupid it was?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:44 am

Quinn followed the twins, but stayed far enough so that they couldn't see her. She didn't wanna eavesdrop, not really caring to do so at all. She just wanted to make sure she was close enough in case someone showed up that could potentially be a threat.

She kept an eye on Kori and Dick as well. What an odd group they were, she just hoped they didn't draw too much attention because of it.
And it still felt strange for her to work alongside a cop. If only he knew about her, she could be in big trouble. But she usually did a good job covering her tracks, and acting not suspicious during her normal life.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:10 pm

Wally began to get a little blush before he rolled his eyes. "You're welcome! If it weren't for me, you would probably be dead right now! " He told Tia, taking hold of her bracelet and turning her into a random girl after messing with the settings. Well really, he turned her into his mom before realizing that it was weird so he turned her into one of his old team members. A girl with red hair, brown eyes, and freckles. "There. If anybody asks, You're my cousin, okay? That better? " He asked her in an annoyed tone.

The twins were actually having a good time together. They were eating pizza, talking, and yes, laughing. Renee was super, super happy to have met her twin sister even though they looked nothing alike in her opinion, other than their faces.

"I can't believe you drink your coffee black. It's so bitter! "Renee laughed as she took a bite of her pizza.

"It all depends on how you make it, " Rachel said, smiling. She finished off her pizza before asking Renee, " want to go play on the pinball machine? "

"Wait, they have those here? " Renee smiled before getting up as well. " Hell yes! "

The two girls laughed before they went to play on the pinball machine.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:16 pm

"Highlight of my day!" Tia retorted with a highly sarcastic annoyance in her voice. Who gave him room to get annoyed when he was the one crossing that line. She sighed. Didn't matter now. She thought about what he said. "I don't think Stagg would want me dead..." She said before admitting. "Sure, we have our differences but... Something doesn't add up," She said, talking in clues like they typical Indiana Jones character she was. Why would Stagg want her dead. It didn't make sense, also. One question bothered her. Did he know the Orb would affect her that way? How could he have known? There was so many unanswered questions.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next