Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 33 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by Lily07 Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:12 pm

As the twins started playing on the pinball machine, a young, green haired guy walked by. He was about to just move on, when his attention was caught by the two girls.
He noticed they were playing on the old Twilight Zone machine, and they seemed to be doing pretty well.
As he got closer, he peeked from behind their backs to see them play.
"Hitchhiker!" The announcer from the game exclaimed, which prompted him to get close and talk to them.
"Woah, Hitchhiker Lane, nice!" he said. "go for the Camera Sinkhole" he adviced. He did know these pinball machines pretty well, so he couldn't help himself.

"Score Multiplying" the announcer said. The green haired boy smiled as he kept his eyes on the ball, trying not to stare at the odd girls.
"I'm, uh, Gar" he finally introduced himself, awkwardly.

Quinn was watching from a distance, and her eyes narrowed. She stared at the odd-haired teen as he got close to the girls. She couldn't just jump in and take the girls away, as that would catch too much attention, but she would be ready just in case this guy had any ill-intent. Whichever it may be.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:56 pm

Renee was laughing at something Rachel was saying since Rachel was the one playing the game before she had her turn and then she almost jumped when she saw Gar approach them.

Her cheeks became very red before she shook herself out of it and smiled a little at him. He was pretty cute. " I'm Renee, and this is my sister, Rachel," She introduced herself and her sister. Wow. Saying that out loud felt so weird but so right at the same time.

"Hey, " Rachel greeted, going back to the game. She wasn't being rude or trying not to be, but of course she had to be guarded about these kinds of things.

Wally had rolled his eyes at first before she brought up Stagg again. "I can see if Dick can look into him a little bit more," He said before they walked back into the labs, acting casual as usual. He kept an eye out to make sure that all of those guys had left the building.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:13 pm

"Isn't he busy with the "demon girl" case?" Tia questioned since she highly doubted Dick would or could be of any help. She reluctantly just followed him into the building. She definitely needed to have a few questions answered.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:41 pm

Gar grinned a bit, glad to get a reply and not be told off immediately.
"Sisters? Cool" he said "You two twins?" he dared to ask, as despite the difference in clothing, hair and such, they looked pretty much the same.

Quinn frowned, as she couldn't really understand what the guy was saying. She just hoped the girls were careful with what they said to strangers, but she didn't see anything odd just yet.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:01 pm

"trust me, he's good at multitasking, " Wally said as he also walked up to the front desk and told the woman working there to alert him if any more intruders like that enter the building. Then he led Tia to his office, holding the door open for her and letting her go inside first while also speed texting dick about what just  occurred.

His mind was on hyperdrive, well, more so than usual as he was thinking about what the hell just happened.

He walked inside and grabbed a cup of coffee that was still sitting on his desk when he realized that it was probably cold. He let out a sigh and massage his temples. So much was going on and so little time. And of course there was his fiance who he felt like he was blowing off left and right... Yeah, Not to mention what he just did to help evade those assholes   ...

He was so screwed...

"Good guessing, " Renee said to Garfield, smiling. She pointed at his hair and said, " I like your hair. Looks cool. "

Okay, maybe she wasn't as guarded as she should be, but this guy seems harmless... Right? Quinn hadn't stepped in or anything yet, so that had to be a good sign.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:27 pm

"Do guys like you always do that?" Tia asked, seeing him to the classic "rub your temples" move that scientist's so often did in movies when they had something on their mind. She had stopped after she walked in and leaned against one of his working desks that had a bunch of test tubes and what not.

"Yeah. Yeah I know. That's what I told him," Linda Park replied as she had a colleague from work on speaker. She made a left turn before she pulled up outside of Star Labs. "No. But we'll have to work it out- Listen Maria, I'm gonna have to call you back. Pulling up outside Star Labs now." She said, parking in one of the free parking spots. "Yeah, tell me about it," Linda finished the call before stepping outside and locking it. She looked at her phone, of course she had more texts and also 2 missed calls because work had been crazy lately with this new employee they had. The last thing she wanted to deal with now was anything else to annoy her further.

As she walked up to the doors, eyes still in her phone as she was replying to a text a familiar voice caught her attention.

"Hey Linda, back so soon?" Mark, one of Wally's closer colleagues asked her who'd been sitting outside to have his lunch since the weather was pretty good that day.

Linda looked a bit confused, since she probably hadn't been at Wally's work for at least 5 weeks now. "So soon?" She asked, dropping her phone in her purse.

"Yeah, did you forget something?" Mark asked her. He noticed her proceeding to look kinda lost in what he was talking about. "I saw you with Wally earlier. But it looked like you two were having a moment so I didn't wanna disturb. Or I would have said hi." Mark said with a smile.

Okay, now Linda was super confused. "This is the first time I'm coming here today," She stated. Had he mistaken her for somebody else? And if so. She'd really like to know who by the way Mark had said "having a moment."

"What? No. I saw you earlier with Wally. You were standing over there," Mark insisted, pointing over to the side of the building.

"No. I just got here," Linda insisted, already more irritated than she was a minute ago.

Mark rubbed the back of his neck, starting to second guess himself but he was 100% sure of what he saw. Was Linda just being shy and messing with him? "Um... No, I'm pretty sure I saw you two making out by the entrance wall." He said.

Oh. Boy. One wasn't exaggerating when you said a much less happy Linda was going to her fiance's office to have a word. He better have a damn good explanation to Marks story.

Dick was looking at some traces he found in the bar/hangout club before picking his phone from his back pocket as it vibrated and read the text from Wally. Great. More stuff to deal with. He stood up before going to talk to both Quinn and this new Kori chic because they also needed to keep an eye out for the kids who he notices was getting smootched on by some guy in green hair, who totally looked harmless or Dick would have been over there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:52 pm

"Oh, heh... Thanks" Gar said with a bit more confidence. "Yours looks nice, too" he added, although he felt sort of dumb right after the words finished coming out of his mouth.

When Quinn noticed the guy wasn't leaving, and probably wouldn't anytime soon, she slowly starting making her way towards them, just to be closer. Maybe she'd be able to hear the conversation, see if there were any red flags that could alert her that he may be dangerous.

But as she was making her way towards them, she saw Dick walking up to her.
"Something wrong?" she asked him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:00 pm

Wally gave out a sarcastic laugh when Tia said that. " Hah, good one. I don't know actually. You said you were somewhat of a scientist yourself. You do that, too?" He asked her, maybe purposely distracting himself from what he should be working on. There was so much he needed to do, but it was a good thing he was good at multitasking too. Dick wasn't the only one.

(Oh. Shit. Sit down and relax, folks! We are in for a real treat 🤣🤣🤣)

Renee giggled while Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes. She went back to her game as Renee said, "You're funny. Do you come here often? " Renee asked next.

Rachel paused from what she was doing and gave her twin a look until she laughed a little. " Really? Obvious much? "

"What? " Renee asked, tilting her head as she looked confused. She looked too Garfield and then back to her sister. " I was just asking...'

Sounded like you were flirting to me, " Rachel smirked, giving Renee a little playful grin. That made Renee blush and she looked at Garfield, feeling mortified. " I, I wasn't doing that! I was just really interested if you were! We aren't from here, S-So I was just curious! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:25 pm

(Haha, yep!)

"I should be asking you that," Dick pointed out, stopping by her side and looking over at where Rachel and Renee were talking to a boy with green hair. Looked harmless, but Quinn sure seemed on edge. "Everything okay over there?" He nodded vis head to gesture to the kids before looking down at Quinn. What he had on his mind could wait.

Linda didn't exactly need to go to the reception or ask away since she found her way to Wally's lab. Yeah, he better wished she would have needed to ask for a keycard...

"I wouldn't say that," Tia stated before her attention turned to the door as it was thrown open and a woman with dark hair walked inside. "I'm his cousin," Tia said quickly, holding her hand up innocently. Linda only gave "M'gann" a confused look before she with definite steps walked up to Wally. "Start talking, now!" Linda demanded, pointing her finger accusingly at her fiancé after stopping infront of him. Normally she wouldn't start a fight infront of his co-workers, but because it was M'gann, she didn't care about yelling at him. She probably wouldn't have cared regardless of who it had been because of how angry she was.

That was all the answer Tia needed to understand that that woman had to be Linda. And by the looks of it she was angry... Like really angry about something. Tia just shifted a bit uncomfortable and tried to pretend she wasn't there during the tantrum that was about to take place.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:43 pm

((XD))

Garfield blushed as well, and stumbled on his words as he tried to reply.
"No, like, it's cool, I-" he tried to explain. "Like, i've come here ,but i don't really 'come' come here, ya know? Sorta just pop up sometimes, but not like, all the time" he tried to explain, and failed. He really didn't know what he was trying to say, anyways, as this hadn't really expected to get this far when he had decided to talk to the girls.

Quinn sighed and relaxed her shoulders a little.
"Yeah... just some kid thinking he's way cooler than he is" she said dryly as she looked at the green haired boy. She was just stressed out, so it was hard for her to keep calm when anything could be a new threat, a new chase, a new job. She felt tired.
She looked back at Dick.
"So, what's the next move, officer?" she asked, kinda joking calling him that. She really didn't like cops, so she said it sarcastically.
Still, Renee and her needed his help. Adding now that Rachel had joined them, she wasn't sure what they should be doing next, where could they go... she barely understood what was going on.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next