Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:27 pm

"You don't have to actually accept it if you don't want it. Food just always calms me down," Wally told her. He leaned against his desk. "So, are you sure you don't have anyone you could call? All of this is pretty overwhelming."

((Yeah! That'd be much appreciated!))

In Middleburg, Virginia, Renee Littleton was currently finishing up her cheerleading practice. It was nearing the end of the football season, so they needed to cheer on their team to win the upcoming state championship!

"Good energy today, Renee. You've been an amazing addition to the squad," her coach told her as she was tightening the laces on her shoes.

"Oh, thanks, coach! Super stoked about the next game on Friday!" Renee giggled.

"Keep up the energy and maybe even you'll be captain by your Junior year. We'll see. Tell your father I'll also be voting for him in the upcoming re-election," her coach said before going off.

"I will! Thank you so much!" Renee called, smiling. She grabbed her bag and began to make her way home, since she didn't live far.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:32 pm

"Look. My parents want nothing to do with me. I lost my job, where am I supose to go?" Tia said as carelessley as she could before she took a big bite of her brownie. It was moist. Guess she ate when she was depressed.

(Okay. And this bad guy I will play will kill Reenes parents? Just so I don't accidently kill anyone xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm

((i think the parents were going to die? but yeh, let's not kill people accidentally if they're not supposed to die lol))

Life for Quinn had been rather hectic lately.
While her day job was fine and calm, as always, word in the street had been giving her the weirdest sort of information.
Murders all around the country, all of them connected, yet no one really knew how. People disappearing. People behaving weirdly, like they had never done before.

She had found a few clues that took her out of her city, leading her to a soon-to-be murder, yet again related to the rest.
Honestly, it all smelt like mafia to Quinn, or some weird cult at least.

Either way, she wasn't going to let something so big simply happen without her trying to do something about it.

After some days of traveling and following clues, she found herself in the small town of Middleburg. She was relieved that the place was that small, as it made her job easier.
Now, she just simply had to scout the place, searching for any odd behaviors or people. With her experience, such a thing wasn't hard to do.
And so, she rode her motorcycle around town. She didn't know who the target was, except that it was probably a young girl, so she made sure to go around the local school, just in case, although she doubted that's where the attempt would take place at.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:48 pm

((Yeah, just her folks XD and then her, too, until she gets saved))

"There are places for sudden meta-humans that want to rehabilitate back into modern society. There are some here and all around the country," Wally told her, trying to think of a solution for her little..."problem". He knew she wanted to be cured, but things like that took time.

Renee arrived to her home, which was a pretty decent sized home for three people. Three stories, including the basement, and a small balcony outside of her room. "Mom, Dad, I'm home! Practice went awesome!" she called. She knew they were home; their cars were outside. However, something smelt like it was burning. "Mom, did you burn a duck again?" she giggled, heading to the kitchen, unaware of the mess she would come upon.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:47 pm

"Rehabilitate.. " Tia rolled her eyes. "You really believe that?" She looked at him before she stated. "Society doesn't want to help. They want to put meta-humans away if you're not one of the" do-gooders" like Superman." She sighed and realized she sounded quite harsh." But what would you know about that... " She guessed he wasn't an expert in dealing with those kind of things as he was an ordinary human.

(Okay. Sorry if this is too gory)

Inside the kitchen of Renee's home a man in black clothes were finnishing up the first part of his job. Well, actually this part wasn't necessary, but it was fun.

Both of Renee's parents were dead, and to avoid cleaning up the blood mess he had cut them up and shoved the pieces into the oven. What fit anyway... So the awful smell that went through the house wasn't one of nice home cooked dinner. No. It was the smell of burnt flesh.

The man heard the girl call. Oh, well now the waiting was over and he could finnish what he came to do.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Wally frowned before going and sitting next to her. "I actually understand. Trust me. I do. I think I understand more than you think." He held up his hand and, after making sure no one was around, began to make it vibrate. "Ever heard of 'Kid Flash'?" Okay, maybe he was dumb to reveal his hero identity to her, but maybe she would be able to connect to him more after knowing he had been where she was.

((Damnnnnn XD I love it!!))

Renee held her nose as she got closer to the kitchen, the smell getting more God awful each foot closer. "Mom! What are you..." She stepped into the kitchen and her eyes went wide at the sight. There was blood along the walls, the floors, and all over the stove. Little bits of her parents' bodies were on the floor and she couldn't find the voice to scream.

Her body shook as she backed up into the wall and finally saw the man in black. "W-Who... What... Who are you!?" she whispered. Her eyes scanned the room again and she held her stomach, feeling like her protein shake she had before practice was about to come up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Tia's eyes went a little wide before she relaxed. Why would he expose himself and his powers to her? "Yeah..." She had heard of kid Flash, even though she wouldn't call herself an expert in meta humans. She wasn't sure what to say. "H-How long-" She heard herself start to ask the question but realized he knew what she was going to ask.

"Not important. But I know who you are," The man in black stood up from what he was doing and he started walking towards her. "Renee. And Ah. I actually think you're next on the menu," He said, pretending to read the cookbook before throwing it on the floor as he approached her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:33 pm

"Since I was 12. I found out my uncle was the Flash after he married my Aunt Iris and I begged and begged for him to let me be his sidekick. He said I couldn't help without powers, not really, so my dumbass recreated the explosion on a smaller scale that gave him his powers. Earned me a broken arm and two weeks in the hospital, but it worked. And the great Kid Flash was born," Wally teased, holding his arms out wide.

Renee dropped her bag off her shoulder before taking off to the staircase upstairs. "Help!!" she screamed, hoping that she could get one of the neighbor's attention. She ran to her room before quickly shutting and locking the door behind her. Then she retreated to her walk-in closet and got her phone out, dialing 911.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Quinn was glad the man had decided to be a bit too obvious when getting inside the house.
She had followed the man dressed in black for a while, until she saw him break into a house.
Unfortunately, by the time she was close enough, there were people walking around, so she couldn't get inside before the girl arrived.

But once she was inside, Quinn knew it was only a matter of time before something bad happened.

And so, she got off her motorcycle and ran towards the house. She was relieved to find that the door was still open.

As she got inside, she saw the man running towards the stairs from the kitchen. She heard the girl screaming upstairs, and she couldn't help to feel relieved. Good, there was still time.

Then, she stood in the staircase, blocking the way, and just waited for the man to appear.

Once he did, she tilted her head. She had the bolts in her bracers ready to be shot, charged with the venom she made in her mouth. It was more sanitary that way, but she didn't mind biting from time to time.

"Looking for someone?" she asked the man, smirking a little.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:08 pm

"You wanted powers?" Tia looked at him. "I would trade anything to just be myself again..." She said, looking at her hands. It wasn't like she got cool or useful powers. No. She just looked like a freak.

"Yeah. And I'm afraid you're not on todays menu miss," The man in black smirked back before he came at the weirdly dressed spider girl with the blood kitchen knife.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next