Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 8 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 pm

"Yeah of course." Kris said as he got out his phone but just in time, Jina end up calling. "Welp here you go." Kris said as he handed over the ringing phone to him.

"Alyssa wanted me to meet up here, but she's late as always." Yeon-Gi said as he walked up to Cameilla, "What are you doing here?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Kousuke looked at him before he answered the phone. "Hello, Jina. Its Kousuke," he said, then regretted it. He sounded so stupid!

"I just came to, um, get some coffee and read a bit," Cameilla said, showing her book. "How are you feeling?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:04 pm

"K-Kousuke!" Jina yelled over the phone as she felt even more embarrassed, "I-I called for Kris c-cause..." Jina muttered as she start to blush. "I-I'm sorry about last night!"

Kris snickered as he didn't see this side of Jina in awhile, but at the same time she embarrassed herself that night. "That's my sister for you. It's been awhile since she acted like that." Kris said to Kousuke.

Jina could hear Kris voice and she sighed, "Kris! Why?!?!"

"A bit better. I'm glad the party is over though. I wonder how Jina is doing, she must be having it rough. What about you? Are you and Sang-Chul ok?" Yeon-Gi asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 pm

"Do not worry about it, Jina. I knew your actions were not made voluntarily. I am just sorry that it happened to you. Right under my nose no doubt," Kousuke muttered.
---
Cameilla rolled her eyes a little at the mention of the blonde creep. "Unfortunately, I have dinner with him tonight at some boorish restaurant. I really don't want to even be around him after what he did to Jina and almost tried to do to me. And God knows how many other women."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:48 pm

"Sang-Chul is something. Never liked the guy, and when I heard you got together with him, I just wasn't so sure how I felt about it." Yeon-Gi gave a sigh.

Out of nowhere, Alyssa finally arrived and spotted Yeon-Gi talking with Cameilla. "I didn't expect to run into someone here." Alyssa said as she took off her sunglasses and place her hand on Yeon-Gi's shoulder. "It's so nice to see you Cameilla, I heard what happened at the party with Jina. I guess she partied too hard."

"Where have you heard this?" Yeon-Gi asked as he raised a brow at her, he was pretty sure he hasn't mentioned anything about what happened.

"It's all over the news! There was a video of how Jina reacted the party and she's the center of attention." Alyssa smiled, "She knows how to party though, even though the black and white formal was made to be a classy event."

~*~*~*~

"Someone had to sacrifice to do something..." Jina muttered as she was in the kitchen and decided to turn on the tv and the first thing she saw was her on tv. She gave a sigh as she couldn't believe she did that, even if it wasn't her own doing. "...Ok I kind of regret it. Even my embarrassing moments are revealed." She mumbled in sadness.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Cameilla glared at Alyssa a little, her hand gripping her coffee mug a little too tightly. "It wasn't her fault that she acted like that. She's not some party girl," she said, not meaning to snap at her. She didn't know what Sang-chul did and she couldn't tell her. If it got out and Sang-chul found out she was telling everyone, her dad would be in trouble.
---
"Don't worry,. By tonight, something will happen and they will forget. I promise. Is there...anything I could do to help you?" Kousuke asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:07 pm

"I'm sorry?" Alyssa awkwardly chuckled.

"Alyssa how about go take the order. You already know what I want." Yeon-Gi insisted since he felt the tension.

"O-Ok?" Alyssa said as she walked away taking the order.

"I'm sorry about that." Yeon-Gi frowned, "I didn't even know news about Jina would have gotten out this fast, even leading to that as well. Have you talked to her?"

~*~*~*~

"Buy me a paper bag so I can hide my face in it." Jina whimpered.

Making Kris sigh, "You don't need a paper bag." Kris muttered.

Zhen and Yui walked in the room as they heard Jina over the phone along with Kris and Kousuke having a conversation. "Ah there you boys are." Zhen said, "Is that Jina?" He looked over at the phone.

"H-Hi dad..." Jina said as she heard him.

"Jina, are you feeling better?" Yui asked.

"I'll be fine." Jina muttered as she remember her seeing her jump in the pool.

"It's like how when they were kids." Yui chuckled making Jina have a little bit of flashback that she was confused.

"Jina, do you think you can come by the office and meet us up here?" Zhen asked.

"...Not unless I get a paper bag to cover my face." Jina jokingly said.

"Paper bag?" Zhen was confused.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:54 pm

"No. Not yet. I don't really know how to get in touch with her. I don't think I have her phone number now that I think about it," Cameilla said, getting her phone out. She glanced over at Alyssa and frowned. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, but she really doesn't know what happened. No one does, but us and some others."
---
"I can pick her up," Kousuke offered, hoping he wasn't intruding. He'd rather have some time to talk to her about what happened. "If that is alright with you, Mr. Hwang?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:10 am

"It's fine, I honestly didn't know that the news already came out." Yeon-Gi sighed, "I'll probably talk to her about it as well."

Alyssa eventually came back and handed Yeon-Gi his drink. "I thought we were going to eat here, but i got us drinks cause I have a call." Alyssa mentioned.

"Are you leaving again?" Yeon-Gi raised a brow at her.

"Sadly, sorry if our date got ruined. Maybe some other time." Alyssa smiled, "I mean you can hang out with Cameilla in the mean time since she's here. I'll see you later." She waved bye at Yeon-Gi and Cameilla as she already left the cafe.

~*~*~*~

"Kousuke..." Kris said as he was surprised with his confidence on picking her up.

"That would be lovely. Your son is so helpful." Zhen said as he smiled at Yui.

"My son sure is the best." Yui jokingly chuckled.

"What about Yeon-Gi though?" Kris suddenly mentioned making Yui's smile fade away and glare toward at Kris. Kris lightly gulped as he figure that he said something that she didn't like and noticed his father glaring at him right away. "S-Sorry..." He awkwardly muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:01 pm

That's his girlfriend? Really? Cameilla thought, thinking she seemed nice but had a hidden agenda underneath. Maybe she was being too paranoid. Who knew? "Alyssa seems...nice," she commented to Yeon-Gi.
----
"Thank you, Mr. Hwang. I assure you I'll get your daughter here safely. If you'll excuse me," Kousuke said, turning and going to his car to pick Jina up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next