Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 18 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:28 am

( that was like the best episode of Sokka xD )

Nara arrived at school since she decided to do a mixture of going to school and doing some online classes. Since her parents suggested online for Nara to keep up with the family company, Nara just want to live a normal life and decided to do both instead. “Morning boys!” Nara said as she patted Yeon-Gi’s shoulder making him jump a bit.

“Oh hey Nara.” Soushi waved, “Did you know what time Jina went home last night? It sounded like him and Cameilla has a good time.”

“Oh come on don’t tease him.” Dieter awkwardly chuckled making Nara tilt her head curiously and looks over at Yeon-Gi.

Yeon-Gi let out a sigh and placed his hands on Nara’s shoulder and pushed her away from the group, “Let’s talk somewhere private.” Yeon-Gi said as he had to talk to someone about it.

“W-Wait what?!” Nara didn’t expect that coming. As she was getting pushed along by Yeon-Gi.

~*~*~*~

Jina was with her parents as they were listening to the lecture about her scandal. “For the next party or host event coming up. You need to keep yourself on guard.” Zhen said as he glances over at Jina.

Jina sighed but she nodded since she couldn’t really argue with her parents. “Jina you may not realize it but, coming back home we have a lot reputation here including you.” Miri nodded in agreement.

Kris walked in and spotted the three talking. “Sorry to interrupt, but give her a break.” Kris said as he scowled at both of his parents. “If Jina remembers about her reputation then she would know what to do. At the moment though, she doesn’t.”

“Well her memory needs to come back faster than. The media expects a lot from the Hwang company!” Zhen said as he knows they need to keep that top title.

Jina got up from her seat and silently walked out. Kris noticed her stormed out of the room and both of her parents sighed. Zhen rubbed his temples from all the stress he has been through. “You shouldn’t have said anything.” Zhen said, “This is between me and your sister.”

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t be messing with Jina’s memory like that. Who knows how much she can remember and if she remembers too much than her brain will hurt.” Kris said as he left the room and Miri sighed and gave a concern look over to Zhen.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:20 pm

Cameilla heard her dad leave to go talk to Mr. Kim and them for a while about upcoming engagements with the company and her betrothal to Sang-chul. She nearly broke the pencil she had in her hand before waiting for her father's car to be gone so she could go out. She dressed in a pink hoodie, beanie, and her glasses she actually needed before going out to see if maybe she would run into Yeong-Gi and his friends at their school. Hopefully they wouldn't mind a visit.
---
Kousuke was coming by to personally deliver some papers to Jina's family when he spotted her walking away, looking a little distraught. "This doesn't seem good," he muttered before he approached her. "Jina?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:40 am

“Huh?” Jina said as she looks over and spotted Kousuke with some paperwork. “O-Oh!” She gasped, “I didn’t expect to see you here again.”

“Jina!” Kris called out as he caught up with her. “Oh...” Kris noticed Kousuke as he didn’t mean to interrupt their moment. “Morning Kousuke.”

“Its pretty much an awkward time.” Jina held on to her arm and frowned while avoiding eye contact with Kousuke.

~*~*~*~

Yeon-Gi was walking with Nara to class as their first period finished. “I can’t believe you knocked out in class.” Nara said as she snickered at Yeon-Gi.

“Hey I had a rough night.” Yeon-Gi stuttered in embarrassment.

“Mhmmmm...” Nara said as she smirked at the red head. “I mean did something happened between you and Cameilla?” She tilted her head as she stopped in front of him.

“N-No!” Yeon-Gi said as he almost bumped into Nara. “Nothing happened! You know that we’re just friends.”

“Yeah right.” Nara rolled her eyes as she folded her arms at him. “I know what it looks like when someone has a thing for someone. You guys are cute together.”

“Uhhh you didn’t forget the fact that we’re both dating someone else right?” Yeon-Gi gave a confused look towards Nara.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:17 pm

"Good morning. Is everything alright?" Kousuke asked after making his way over. He noticed Jina wasn't looking at him and rose an eyebrow. "Jina?"
---
Cameilla had just entered the school and tried to remember what the others mentioned the previous night. OKay, if I heard them right...[/i'] she thought as she walked upstairs to the second floor where their class was. She then heard Yeon-Gi's voice, then Nara's, before hearing her name. [i]They're talking about me? she thought, an uneasy feeling swirling in the pit of her stomach. Creeping closer, trying not to look to weird in the foreign school, she started to eavesdrop on their conversation. A cute couple? Them? No, Yeon-Gi didn't see her like that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:44 am

"It's fine..." Jina folded her arms as she walked by and headed into Kousuke's car.

"Are you seriously going to go with him?" Kris folded his arms at her. "Jina, you know mom and dad still care."

"They care about the family business Kris. I know they are family, but they know my memories are going to take a lot of time to come back." Jina said as she got into the car, "Are you coming Kousuke?"

Both Zhen and Miri walked out and noticed Jina in Kousuke's car. "Jina! Come back out here! You're being like your little sister right now!" Zhen said.

"Dear, just leave her be." Miri frowned.

"Sorry dad, but no." Jina said as she waited for Kousuke.

~*~*~*~

"Yeah, but Yeon-Gi you've been liking this girl since when we were kids. Even Jina... well before the accident noticed that too. I also think she noticed it now as well." Nara said as she thought about it.

Yeon-Gi chuckled, "Nara you were always the matchmaker."

"Hey! I know when someone has googly eyes for someone!" Nara rolled her eyes, "Seriously, my sister has a thing for Kousuke, and even if she barely remembers it. Some of her memories are still popping up because of him." She glanced away.

"I know you're trying to help, but Cameilla and I haven't talked for awhile. Ever since she moved to Paris, we pretty much lost contact that we moved on and started to date other people." Yeon-Gi said as he placed his hand on Nara's shoulder.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Kousuke couldn't help but to be surprised that Jina just got into his car. "I will talk to her," he told Jina's dad with a nod before getting into his car. He then drove off before glancing at Jina. "Want to tell me what all that was about?"
---
Cameilla frowned and gripped her hand in front of her chest. Yeon-Gi didn't deny liking her. That meant he could still... She took a breath before coming around the corner. "Nara? Yeon-Gi?" she said, trying to keep her cool even if it was now out she was listening.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:58 am

"My parents were trying to dig into my brain on forcing to get my memories back." Jina folded her arms as she rubbed her temples, "They believe that it's important to at least have my memories back for the company. And that I would get caught into any scandals once I get my memory back at least."

~*~*~*~

"Oh hey~!" Nara widely smiled as she didn't expect Cameilla to be here.

"Huh?" Yeon-Gi looks over and spotted Cameilla joining in. "Oh hey! Wait what are you doing here?" Yeon-Gi raised a brow at Cameilla assuming she has an online class.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:44 pm

"It would be great if you had your memories back, but forcing them to resurface could affect your health in more ways than one," Kousuke nodded. He thought about it before glancing at her. "I know a good therapist. Perhaps she could help? I could give you her information, but its all up to you, Jina."
---
"I, um, I'm done with my classes for today so I thought I'd pop over for a visit," Cameilla smiled a little. She wasn't going to reveal that she had overheard them. "But I know y'all aren't done yet, so I'll go home."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:58 am

"I don't mind, but it does sound overwhelming thinking about it. I'm just not sure if it's the right time." Jina let out a sigh, "Honestly, I just want to go somewhere and clear my mind." She laid back in her seat as she wasn't sure where Kousuke's driver was taking them.

~*~*~*~

"Huh? W-Wait!" Yeon-Gi said as he stopped Cameilla, "I mean it's ok!"

"Why don't you invade Yeon-Gi's class for the day?" Nara smirked at Yeon-Gi making Yeon-Gi exchanged looks with her.

"W-Wha-!" Yeon-Gi was about to speak, but got elbowed by Nara.

"Yeah, it will be fun! Since Cameilla is here, you should invade our class for the day. I'm sure Shin-Ae wouldn't mind either since she goes here too. Plus you know everyone else already!" Nara happily chuckled as she decided to play matchmaker for the day.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:36 am

Kousuke thought about it before he requested for his driver to take them to the parking garage. From there, he took Jina to his own car. "I have a place you might enjoy. Just the two of us, if you want?" he asked after his driver drove off and gave an excuse that he would be going home early for the day when he would be with Jina.
---
"Oh, uh... Sure. Sounds fun, a-and if I don't get in trouble," Cameilla said, hoping it would be okay. She didn't want to get the others in trouble, especially Yeon-Gi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next