Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 17 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:50 pm

( I finally read it and I'm like ahhhhh that happy ending! I love the epilogue. Plus all the memes about ramen head Baryu gets changed into spaghetti head instead xD. I'm supposed to start on that, but then I saw "A good day to be a dog" and started reading that one ^^; )

"Thanks..." Yeon-Gi blinked but gave a small smile as he was surprised that Kousuke was wishing him luck. He wet into the car with Cameilla and the driver drove off. "I didn't expect that coming from him."

Jina smiled as she got into the car with Kousuke and their car drove off. "Thanks for today, but did you do something that made the press stop talking about what happened at that party?" Jina tilted her head at Kousuke. "Or was it Kris too?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:14 pm

((The ending was amazing!! <3 Aghh. And I heard that one is good, too ^^))

"Do you guys hate each other that much?" Cameilla asked as they drove to her house. She didn't have any siblings so she couldn't relate to anything he must have gone through, but still. Jina got along with her siblings and other people she knew with siblings kinda got along well.

"Don't worry about it. Whats important is that they'll leave you alone now," Kousuke said, purposely not answering her directly before he took off to her house. "Is there anywhere you need to go before I take you home?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:24 pm

(All the comments though about the bromance, and the character development was good. I just felt bad for Sia since she didn't realize that she was a special type of vampire. Another good one is "Random Chat" there's 89 chapters, but it recently got out on webtoons. The character development for that one is good too.)

"It's pretty complicated..." Yeon-Gi said as he looked out the window while the car was moving. "Kousuke and I are kind of not that close. Honestly, I'm not even close to my parents either. Sometimes I wish I could get along with Kousuke, like how Jina gets along with her siblings."

"Not really. Today has been fun though." Jina said as she smiled at Kousuke, "You know for someone like you who plays DDR, I think that's the most I have seen you when you're less tense...at least."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm

((We all know the best character development, though, and his name is Zuko! XD))

Cameilla frowned and she grabbed his free hand. "I'm sorry. It must be rough. At least you got friends like Dieter, Soushi, and Shin-ae. And now you have me again," she said with a smile, hoping to cheer him up.

"I'm not always tense, I just...keep up an image," Kousuke muttered. He sighed out. "Sorry. It has been a while since I've actually had real fun."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:38 pm

(You right! You right! Even today, some memes still popped up about Zuko on my feed xD)

"Yeah..." Yeon-Gi gave a small smile as the driver stopped in front of Cameilla's house. "Well here we are. Hopefully we get to hang out again, when you're not busy."

"I can see that." Jina said, "I mean you're keeping up with a company for your parents. I can see how much pressure it can be. Kris is also the same as well."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:40 pm

((Always, always XD I saw a sad picture of Sokka, though. He looked like he was talking to his reflection, saying "You're looking beautiful today" and Aang thought he was funny talking to himself and Sokka just laughs and said, "Yeah, talking to myself" before he looked up at the moon. HE WAS TALKING TO YUE XP))

"I hope so, too." Cameilla waited a second before kissing his cheek and then got out. It was just a friendly peck, nothing more...

"Its a lot of responsibility. Its more than just the company, its how you uphold your image, your values. You can't let anyone get to you," Kousuke said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:58 pm

(Ahhh the feels hit me with Sokka and Yue. It was a good romance, but such short time >.< Its ok there will always be the recap show where he gets reminded that his girlfriend turned into a moon)

Yeon-Gi blinked as he couldn't believe it but, also blushed at the same time. Did that just happened? He thought to himself as he watched Cameilla get into her house and the driver drove off.

"I know, but I don't really remember much about my image. It's weird...when I was in the hospital and the doctor told me I have amensia. The press kept talking about my accident and who I was to my family. I do remember Kris and my father tried to silence the media as they believe I needed the privacy in order to hopefully recover my memory over time. But, so far nothing until I came here." Jina said.

The car stopped as it arrived in front of Jina's house. "Anyways, thanks for the ride. And well hanging out. Seriously though Kousuke, sometimes you just need to loosen up and not be tense all the time." She gave him a smile before walking off and entering her house.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm

((Oh yes, definitely XP))

Cameilla made it up to her bedroom and watched the car drive off before she sat down on her bed. Man, a part of her missed the simplicity of Paris. Riches always gave way to drama.

"I'll keep that in mind," Kousuke whispered to himself. He shook his head before he drove back to his apartment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:43 pm

( ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 17 B1e )

The next day came and Nara barged in Jina's room. "SIS!!!! I'M HAVING A CRISIS!!!" Nara shouted in the room.

Jina groaned and squinted over at Nara, "Nara... don't you have school? Why are you still here?"

"BECAUSE I'M HAVING A CRISIS ON WHAT I WANT TO WEAR FOR SCHOOL." Nara said as she put 2 outfits up in front of her hands. "I don't know which one works for me!"

"Why is it always so loud in the morning?" Kris groaned as he walked in Jina's room and noticed Jina still in bed and Nara staring at Kris. "Kris! You're up too! Now you can also help me pick an outfit!" Nara said as she put her 2 outfits up again.

"...Seriously... it's like 7 in the morning." Kris muttered.

"Who's making all this racket?" Zhen stormed out of the room and spotted the kids. "Of course...it would be you two." He folded his arms at them in annoyance.

"Dad! You don't understand how much I'm having a fashion crisis at the moment." Nara said as she rolled her eyes at her dad.

"Dear, why don't you give the kids a break?" Miri woke up as well and reassuringly placed her hand on his shoulder.

~*~*~*~

Yeon-Gi woke up and manage to arrive at school with Soushi and Dieter. "Man, this is gonna be a long day." Soushi let out a sigh.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad." Dieter chuckled until he spotted Shin-Ae walking by with her friends making him blush like a tomato.

"Geez, you are like a tomato right now." Soushi said as he looked over at Dieter. "What about you Yeon-Gi?"

"Huh?" Yeon-Gi blinked as he looked over at the boys.

"Man, you have been zoning out. What happened last night? Did you and Cameilla shared a moment?" Soushi snickered at him as he nudges him teasingly.

"Ha ha..." Yeon-Gi said. "She has a boyfriend."

"Ah right, she's dating that one person." Soushi said as he placed his hands in his pocket.

"Sadly..." Yeon-Gi mumbled as he started to remember last night.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:39 pm

((Giant Mushroom! Big, cuddly friiiiiiend XD Cactus Juice, it'll quench ya! Its the quenchiest! XD))

Kousuke was currently on the way to the office, but his mind was wandering onto Jina. He would be busy with the company all day today with the new leases, paper work, etc., so he wouldn't be able to see her. He knew she was a grown woman and could take care of herself, but he was still allowed to worry.

Cameilla, who was the same age as Yeong-Gi and them, actually attended an online school where she could just do her courses at any time of the week as long as they got done by Friday. Right now, she was working on something for her English class, but all she could think about was Yeong-Gi. It was wrong, so wrong, since they both had significant others but...he just made her feel safe.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next