Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:17 pm

"NEVAHHHH" Jina said as she was holding on to the other side.

"What's that noise?" A random lady asked as she noticed a group of friends trying to get someone out of the cabinet.

"It looks like someone had too much drink." Another lady whispered.

"How rude, this is why you learn how to control your drink." The lady mumbled in disappointment.

"Well that's great." Kris sighed.

Yeon-Gi casually walked up to them as he overheard them talking, "I'm sorry I couldn't help but hear your discussion. You see my friend is going through a lot and I don't like how you ladies are talking about her." Yeon-Gi said.

The 2 ladies were surprised to see how handsome Yeon-Gi was that they silently stared at him with both of their eyes sparkling. "I-I'm sorry." The lady said as she was embarrassed.

"Come on..." The other lady said as she grabbed her hand and quickly walked away leaving the group.

"Smooth..." Kris said as he looked over at Yeon-Gi.

"Someone had to say something." Yeon-Gi said, "Now we need to let Jina out."

"I will not go with a stranger!" Jina said inside the closet.

"Jina your brother is here with you." Yeon-Gi muttered.

"NO! I don't know you people!" Jina said, "I shall stay in this closet!"

"What is all this ruckus about?!" Yui asked as she spotted the group and folded her arms. "Seriously people are talking about some drunk girl walking around and I had to be in charge to make sure what's going on then I see you kids here. This is not play time. You kids know that!"

"S-Sorry Ms. Hirahara." Kris said, "We're just trying to get my sister out."

"Nara?" Yui raised a brow. "I figured that girl might cause some trouble."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:09 pm

"You know as well as I do, mother, that Nara is not the one making the ruckus." Kousuke slightly glared at her as he walked over to try and get Jina. "Jina, please. Its me. Kousuke."

"Jina!" Cameilla finally broke away from Sang-chul and everyone to help her friend. "Hey!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:27 am

"Liessss...." Jina muttered as she took a step back, "Why are there so many of you people look me?"

"Ms. Hwang you are causing a ruckus." Yui said as she reached out.

"I don't know you though!" Jina said as she took a step back and felt the feeling of falling backwards.

Kris and Yeon-Gi's eyes grew as they reacted right away along with Yui who try to help grab Jina as well. Jina end up falling into the pool freaking about the group but, Jina luckily didn't hit her head as she got up from the pool and her make up got ruined. "Well this is some party." Yui sighed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Kousuke sighed out in relief after seeing Jina was unharmed from her fall. He gave a glare to his mother before rushing down to help Jina out of the pool.

Cameilla had already found the stairs and went to see if Jina was okay. "Jina! Are-Are you okay!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:40 pm

"That honestly felt like a blast." Jina smiled.

Yeon-Gi sighed as he looked over at his mother who didn't bother making eye contact at him and just glanced over at Shin-Ae instead. It was the end of the party and there were paparazzis outside, the Hwang family walked out while Jina was still soaking wet after her stunt. "Mr. Hwang can you explain what happened to your daughter?" One of the reporter asked.

"Mr. Hwang how long is your family going to be staying here?" Another reporter asked.

"Thank you all for your concern, but I won't be answering questions in the mean time as I should be taking care of my daughter." Zhen said as he moved away the cameras and put Jina in the car.

"Can you explain what happened tonight?" Another mic points towards Nara.

"No more questions." Miri said as she helped Nara in the car and the Hwang family drove off.

Shin-Ae was watching as she noticed the guest were leaving one by one. "Who could have known that these parties were so eventful." Shin-Ae said as she didn't expect Jina would be the one in trouble.

The Hiraharas were together with Sang-Chul and Mr. Kim, along with Cameilla and Daehyun. "I'm sorry about tonight." Yui frowned, "Usually the Hwang kids are well behaved."

"It's not their fault though." Yeon-Gi muttered.

"It's alright," Sang-Chul smiled as he put his arm around Cameilla, "we did have fun in the end right?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:50 pm

It took everything in Cameilla to not kick him in the crotch, so she forced a smile and nodded. "Oh, um, yes. It was very eventful to say the least."

"It will surely be remembered!" Dae-hyun laughed before shaking Mr. Kim's hand. "Thank you again for inviting me and my daughter, Mr. Kim. We shall be in touch! We don't live too far from here."

Kousuke just stayed quiet, trying not to show the resentment he had towards Sang-chul or his mother at the moment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:14 pm

After the party was over, the Hwangs finally got home and Kris was carrying Jina to bed. "Unbelievable our daughter would never act like that and her drink tolerance was just fine!" Miri sighed annoyingly as she looked over at her husband.

"It does seem strange, perhaps the drink Sang-Chul has gave her was a bit too strong for her to handle." Zhen said as he thought about it.

"It's more like what if Sang-Chul tried to drug someone though and she ended up being the victim." Nara joined in on the conversation making both of her parents looked at her.

"I doubt that would be a thing! Sang-Chul seems well behaved at the party compared to you. Now your sister." Miri said making Nara muttered as she walked past them and went up to her room. Miri gave a sigh as Zhen placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Nara has a lot to learn." Zhen mentioned.

"I know..." Miri sighed.

~*~*~*~

It was the next day and Jina end up waking up but, her head was just pounding as soon as she got out of bed. "Ugh... my head." Jina mumbled as she glanced over and spotted a note from her brother with some water.

Be sure to drink this, you had too much fun last night.
Kris

Too much fun? Jina thought to herself but, she suddenly remember she took the drink that Sang-Chul gave her and her mind went blank after that. "Are you kidding me!?" Jina said as she covered her face with a pillow as she know she has done something stupid.

Kris was with his dad as they decided to head over to the Hirahara's company since during the party both the parents made an agreement on working together. While Zhen was having a conversation with Yui outside the office, Kris was the only one who arrived at the office where he spotted Kousuke working. "Nice to see you again." Kris said as he folded his arms in front of Kousuke.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:44 pm

"Likewise. How is Jina doing?" Kousuke asked Kris, wanting to know immediately since he had been worried. Not that he'd admit it...
---
Meanwhile, Cameilla was actually out in town since it was a weekend and she didn't have school. She was in her last year of high school and it sucked having to start at a whole new school so late in the year. She didn't know anyone, and all of her old friends probably spread rumors about her family's dying business. So she was good to be alone at a cafe with a book and coffee.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:07 pm

"Most likely hung over. I'm not so sure if she's going to remember what happened." Kris awkwardly chuckled, "My parents are upset with her though even though it's not her fault." He gave a sigh.

~*~*~*~

"Huh Cameilla?" Yeon-Gi said as he spotted Cameilla as he entered the same cafe.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 pm

"And we cannot prove that Sang-chul had done it either," Kousuke muttered, being quiet so none of his insubordinate workers could hear him. "I am relieved to hear she is well. Could you do me a favor and give her my number so I could talk with her further about the events of last night?"
----
Cameilla looked up and was surprised to see Yeong-Gi there. "Yeong-Gi? Hey, uh...didn't expect to see you here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next