Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:38 pm

Sky furrowed her eyebrows in a somewhat painful expression. "I-I don't know," She said as another groan escaped her lips. "It hurts..." Sky said before shifting hr position a bit more, closing her eyes for a moment as she felt the pain lay down a bit. Maybe it was just a temporary cramp or something? Sky opened her eyes and looked at her husband, saying: "Let's try again." She didn't want to ruin tonight because of some weird, sudden cramp, which is what she thought it was.

(Haha, I love how they just have handcuffs laying around xD)

"Hurt me?" Dick let out a low chuckle as he felt his wrists get restrained. "Okay, we're going there," he teased her, even though he knew she was serious. Not that he believed that Carter would do anything to hurt him, and if that was the case, of course he would let her know.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:19 pm

"Nuh-uh," Wally said as he shook his head. He looked at her with concerns still in his eyes. It was all over his face really. "Maybe we should go see the doctor? If you have one on hand, " he told her, not wanting her to be in pain but confused as to why she's just started hurting in the first place when he, well, started with the action.

(XD I think Dick has a little bit of everything lol XD Not just handcuffs, but he's got extra batons, eskrima (I think that's how you spell it?) sticks, He's got a bow and arrow, etc etc hahaha 🤣)

Carter gave him a look before she playfully rolled her eyes. "Well, You know the safe word, " She said with a sexy smirk and started to kiss his neck and then her kisses lowered.

And after about 45 minutes, Carter had uncuffed him way before the end of their lovemaking, and she was just rubbing his wrists and just smiling at her husband." I love you" she told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:23 pm

(Haha, AMG yes. I can totally see that xD he like stole a bow from Artemis or Roy and they have been looking for it ever since 😂 what's their safe word? Haha, not feeling the aster? XD)

Sky frowned, but insisted. "I'm alright." She saw his concern and added. "I'll call them in the morning, it's late now." She was tired and no one besides guards worked this late. Besides, it wasn't anything dramatical so it could wait. She slowly laid on her side to face her husband, hoping to ease his worry. She felt some small aches as she moved, but nothing she couldn't handle. She saw he still wasn't convinced and she stroke his cheek. "I promise," she whispered, giving him a small smile.

"Mhm, I love you too," Dick murmured against her lips as he laid a soft kiss on them again. "Who knew you had such a wild side?" He teased with a whisperer, even though he totally knew. He was just glad that she was happy and that they were together in this moment. It had been way too long and he needed to not make it a habit with all of these missions.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:10 pm

(😎🤣🤣 Maybe something like trot? Like, the short version of distraught? He uses wellmed and aster Way too much for it to be a safe word haha

And yes! Lmao he definitely did. Maybe for another kind of roleplay experience, like assassin and Hero or something haha oh my gosh 🤣)

Wally brought her closer to him and just took a deep breath as he cuddled with her.? If you're sure.... But if the pain persists, I'm taking you to the physician. Immediately. "

He may have graduated college with a doctorate degree, but not that kind of doctorate. But he would do anything for her, whatever the costs. He had already proven that.

"Mm, My adorable and sexy husband, " Carter said with a little grin. Then she added to tease him, " And maybe some other boys before I got with you~."

Yeah, right. Dick had been the only man she ever slept with. The person she lost her virginity to and the only person she would ever sleep with. Why she complaining? Not one bit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:20 pm

Sky let out a breath and nodded as she laid against him, resting her hand on his chest as she felt his arm around her. "I'm okay," she whispered into his chest as she closed her eyes to try and get some rest, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. Maybe all she needed was a good night's sleep, even though the thought of why she started hurting went through her mind.

(Haha yes. For sure!)

"H-hey!" Dick bumbed her playfully, even though he knew that wasn't true. Well, not that she had told him and he trusted her. He then got his arm around her to hold her close. "I really needed this," he said after a while. "Sorry again for being busy" he apologised, still feeling real pissy about that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:39 pm

"I know. You're going to be just fine, " Wally hummed into the top of her head, as he snuggled against her but being very gentle in case she was still feeling some pain. What could have caused that sudden jolt of pain? He honestly wanted to do a full inspection of her right then and there, but they had such a wonderful night and he wanted it to end on a good note, not a bad one. So he shook it off and just held her close. "I love you, " He whispered.

"Yes, Yes we did, " Carter agreed as she basically enveloped herself in his arms. Tangling their limbs together innocently, not like how they just got done doing. She kissed his jawline and whispered into the crook of his neck, " Thank you. I'm so happy you're my husband."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Sky smiled at his words and snuggled a bit closer to him. "I love you more," she whispered out, finding his fingers ontop of his chest and gently intertwining her fingers with his, before relaxing.

Dick smiled at her. "You don't have to thank me," he said. "You're the one who puts up with me every day." He teased lightly, not wanting to ruin the genuine vibe she meant by those words.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Wally smiled sleepily before he let out a tiny yawn and rested his head, his breathing slowing until it was a steady rhythm and he was asleep. He could finally have a nice rest with Sky in his arms and not have to dread anything again. Hopefully.

Carter chuckles lightly and she reached down, pinching his butt a little before giggling softly. " Wouldn't have it any other way," She whispered before she closed her eyes and was asleep snuggled in his arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 pm

(Alright, so I will skip till next phase)

The next morning Sky had woken up, feeling a little nauseous. Not that bad, or anything, but enough to alarm her that something might be up. She'd checked her birth control pills, but she wasn't supposed to get on her period until 3 days. Deciding to wait, Sky had assured Wally that she was fine since she hadn't felt any more pain after that night.

3 days past. Monday. Sky had decided to contact her gynecologist when she hadn't started her period like planned, just to make sure that everything was alright. She'd told her about last Thursday to Friday morning and asked if it was anything she should be concerned about. However, she was advised to wait a day or two to see if her period started as it sometimes could be late, even if you were on birth control. Even cramps was something that could happen during sexual intercourse so she had nothing to worry about.

It was now Thursday, one week later and Sky had booked an appointment with her Gynecologist, seeing as she still hadn't gotten her period and had been waking up feeling a little nautious the day before.

Sky had just collected her papers and stroke her hair behind her ear, leaving the meeting room after discussing an upcoming trip. The last thing on her mind right now was what kind of shoes she should be wearing for a charity event in Venice. She checked the time and let out a breath when she saw she still had time before her Gyn meeting. She then walked towards her and Wally's bedroom, since he had asked her to do that before her next meeting. Little did Sky know that Wally thought she was going to a whole other meeting.

Heels were heard along the castle hallway and they stopped as Sky opened the door to their bedroom. "Hey, I'm going to meet the-" Sky stopped when she entered the door and to her surprise saw Wally sitting in the sofa with, was that a guitar in his hands? She tilted her head with a small, amused smile as she asked. "What are you doing?"

(Hope that intro was okay for you. So Wally obviously believes she's going to meet up with Damon now, ( especially smart since how "going to meet "the" kinda sounds like the start of saying "damon") since it's Thursday so that's where the song is so fitting that he wants to play it for her. )

The week had gone by fast and across the Atlantic Ocean Dick was just bringing flowers home to his wife. He'd been trying to be less busy and leave his schedule more open, but naturally it was hard with the life he was living. Mainly his life as Nightwing had kept on taking s lot of time with missions and everything going on within the Leauge. He tried to not let it affect him too much, or affect Carter since she wasn't in that life anymore. Maybe Dick could convince her to come back? That way they could also spend more time together, which would be nice. Dick hadn't exactly realised that they both had different mindsets regarding the hero life at the moment.

(I can't remember exactly, but I believe the idea was that Carter and Dick will kind of been having it rough with this hero/ leave the hero life thing and we were gonna have some drama I believe? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:38 pm

(I don't mind it one bit! Actually, it helps me out TBH haha.)

Wally looked up at Sky before swallowing nervously. " I... I was afraid that if you left without hearing this, you would..." He took a breath before shaking his head. "N-Nevermind. I've been practicing for weeks and with Dick's help, I was able to write a song for you and learn how to play it. I know how much you love music, so before anything, I want you to hear this. Please? "

Wally had desperation in his eyes and in his voice. Maybe Sky had faked those pains a couple of nights ago because she wasn't attracted to him, sexually that is anymore. All because she have been seeing Damon. Or that's what Wally assumed anyway. He felt kind of stupid. He honestly thought that maybe Sky had finally chosen him, and not Damon. That she loved him.

Carter was currently at home, just having gotten off the phone with Lian and Artemis. The little one was growing up so fast already. It made Carter slightly hate Jade for not being in Lian's life. She would rather choose their bastard father over her daughter. It made Carter so mad that she wanted to punch something or go out and try to find him and-

No. No. She had given that life up. Given it up in hopes that maybe Dick would reconsider about having kids at one point. She highly doubted it, but honestly it wasn't just because of that. Everything they had, everything they had sacrificed... Everyone she loved had died and she couldn't stop it. Sky. Wally. And Dick... He had gotten turned into a stranger and they had to fight to hell and back just to get him back to normal. Carter would be damned if she let anything compromise that. Even if the " civilian life " was pretty boring at times.

Carter stretch her arms before she heard the latch to the lock on their front door turn, meaning that Dick had gotten home. He got home around reasonable times ever since they had spent that one night together and she had to confess how she hated that he was gone all the time. So it made Carter's hearts swell with love knowing that Dick was doing all that he could to make their relationship work, even if they had different mindsets at the moment.

She quickly thought of a plan and went to hide inside one of the already cramped storage closet that they had at the end of their hallway. She wanted to scare the shit out of him, just for shit and giggles.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next