Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:56 pm

"You know your accent's terrible!" Sky stated with a laugh before adding. "Not that mine was much better," she admits, but knew they were both just playing around. She loved that they could still play around with eachother. Sometimes she forgot how lucky she was to have married her best friend. Literally, she knew a lot of married couples would say that, but the two of them had actually been best friends before they even got together. Sometimes it was crazy to think about how long the two had known eachother.

Sky accepted his hand as he lead her up to the dance floor, and people immediately created space for them, even if they already had good enough space. Sky smiled and looked around, taking everything in. The thought that her parents had stood on this dance floor before made her smile from ear to ear.

Dick arched an eyebrow at her in a playful matter as a the corner of his lip crept into a smile. "Are you sure you can handle me afterwards?" He teased back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 9 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Wally smiled warmly at her as he took her hands and pulled her towards him, lacing one arm around her waist while the other grasped her hand like they were going to waltz. " What's got you so smiley today?" He asked, the Cheshire cat grin on her face. It was adorable really.

"Oh," Carter laughed a little bit, not losing her grin that slowly turned into a smirk as she said, " I can top you anytime, Grayson. " Well now she was a Grayson , too. When she had seen her name be legally changed to " Carter Grayson, she had just blinked at the papers for a couple of minutes before it dawned on her that she was definitely, truly married to her best friend now. What gods on this Earth or on any Earth gave her the privilege of marrying the one man she loved the most in her life?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Sky turned her head back to look at Wally and smiled as she felt his firm hold around her. Wally really was a good dancer once he was willing to learn. "Just this place. To think my parents met here and used to dance across the same floors that we're on," she said, taking a short pause and looking around to gesture with her head. "The atmosphere... The music," she turned back to him. "You." She smiled.

"I won't argue against you," Dick said with a low chuckle, knowing that was true. That's when the young waiter came over.

"Have you guys found anything on the menu, yet?" He asked, getting ready with a pen.

"Carter?" Dick asked his wife looking at her, not sure if she had decided.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:47 pm

Wally smiled warmly back at her before he did a fancy twist move to where he dipped her, but held her firm. "Trying to seduce me, Queenie?" He's smirked lightly down at her. He loved when she was talking all flirty at him. And she loved that she was so comfortable in this place because this place meant a lot to her by meaning a lot to her parents. It was all perfect.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Carter quickly resched the menu before she pointed at a certain burger, "if I could get the Western style barbecue cheeseburger with a side of steak fries? " Again, she loved that it does order a freaking hamburger and Dick would still find her attractive.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:28 pm

Sky followed his lead to where he dipped her and felt her dress and hair flow through the wind. She lifted her head to look at him. "I thought I already had?" She teased with that small, flirty smile of hers.

"Great choice," The waiter wrote it down before he looked at her. "Any dip to go with those fries?" He asked her.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:42 pm

Wally grinned back at her. "So you have, " He chuckled before he lifted her back up to her feet. At least... He hoped he still had.

"Ah, Little bit of everything. Catch up, barbecue, and ranch, " Carter told him after thinking about it for a second.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:58 pm

Sky smiled and stood back up with his help before continuing the dance with him, loving every minute of it. This was so nice! She couldn't remember the last time the two actually spent some time together like this.

"Absolutely," the waiter wrote it down before he turned to Dick. "And for you, sir?" He asked since he was a few years younger than the two

"Uh, I'll go with the double bacon burger, and you can throw in some fries there as well with some aioli dip," Dick said before he handed heir menus for the guy who accepted them after he wrote down his order and put his pen down. "Alright, thank you." He then walked off so the kitchen could get started on their orders.

Dick cupped his hand around his mouth and corrected, "Sir," but only loud enough for Carter to actually hear him. Since when did people start calling him sir?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:44 pm

Wally was watching her with a smile on his face, especially when he saw how her smile just lit up the room every single time he looked at her. Which was all the time, because he couldn't get enough of her face. Of her. And that doubt inside of him was still there, and in my always be there for a while, but Wally was just so glad to have Sky all to himself right now.

He spun her once, twice, before twirling her back into his arms and kissing her lips. He pulled away, panting, and arrested his forehead on hers as he chuckled out, "God, I love you. "

Carter tried stifling her laughs into her hand before she shook her head. She laid her hand on his, and teased, " sorry to tell you, babe, but you're getting old."

She was just teasing since he was only about a year older than her and they were both in their mid-20s. But it was still fun to tease him about it. apart of her couldn't wait until he actually started to show some gray hair just so she could tease him about it everyday. But God... If he started balding on her, she wouldn't know what to do.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:42 pm

Sky laughed and smiled lovingly at her husband. "I love you more," she teased, hoping they wouldn't go there out in public where they'd argue about who loved whom the most. That would be embarrassing for people to know that the King and Queen were a couple like that. But honestly she didn't care. It was actually nice for people to see the love they shared and that they weren't just one of those royal couples who were forced together. Hopefully that didn't happen these days...

Dick just gave her a look, his jaw dropping a little, not believing she just said that, even though he knew she was teasing. He thought of what to respond. "You know... I don't like you anymore," he said. Of course that wasn't really true.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:24 pm

Wally was thinking the exact same thing she was and he let out a little laugh. " So, refreshments, Majesty? Or some food? " Honestly, he was hoping she was at least hungry because Lord only knew that he was. Well, when wasn't he hungry? But dancing was a lot, along with spinning her over and over again.

Carter barked out a laugh and she grabbed his hand, and shook her head. " I love you~" she mused playfully. She loved to get under his skin sometimes. It was even better since they were married and he was stuck with her. If he didn't want a divorce or anything that is.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next