Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:33 pm

Conner didn't say anything more, but just kept his arms crossed. He looked after Zerena when she left the room and she saw M'gann fly in. "Artemis?" The Martian asked, stoping on the floor. She was happy about Kim being back but it worried her that she couldn't even feel Artemis mind.

That actually caused the clone to frown. If M'gann couldn't feel her mind then... What did that mean?

"Why would you wanna discuss that with me?" Jinx asked, playing it off as if she had no idea what he was talking about. Sure. He had helped her become good but he wouldn't call her just to small talk, so she definitely thought there was another reason he wanted to see her. "Do you need my help with something?" She asked next.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:05 am

Kim looked at M'gann and smiled sadly, glad to see her friend again, though she hated it was under the worst kind of circumstances.
Kim shook her head.
"Sorry, M'gann, it's just me" she said.
"But, uh, if you can talk to Artemis, maybe we could start figuring this out?" she ventured, hoping that maybe she'd have a better time contacting Artemis than she was having. She wasn't exactly sure how to talk to another soul inside her body... if she was still there. She couldn't really tell either way.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:39 pm

It was taking everything in Wally not to start yelling at Jinx, knowing that she knew that he knew that she had been behind this all along. But maybe she hadn't and it was just fluke? No, Wally didn't believe in coincidences. He said in a calm voice, " Yeah. Yeah, um, We could actually use your help with something. Can you meet me somewhere real quick? I promise it won't take long. " Not long at all. If he could just meet up with her, he would zoom the both of them to the cave and have Miss Martian look into her mind to see if Jinx really did mess with a spell on purpose somehow.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:47 pm

"Yeah, of course. Where?" Jinx asked him. She needed to act natural, because she was nog going to admit doing anything. He couldn't prove it. She walked over and grabbed her purse, making sure she had the things she needed.

Dick was watching Wally while he made the call, and Jinx had definitely picked up at least. He was trying to read his face but his attention turned back to see that M'gann had entered the infirmary now.

M'gann frowned and shook her head. "I can't feel Artemis mind," she told everyone. That worried her, but it didn't necessary mean that she was dead. M'gann wouldn't accept that.

Zatanna frowned when she said that, her worry just increasing. "I'll go talk to Dr. Fate right away," she said before walking out. She would just call, but she was pretty certain Dr. Fate didn't have a phone. Zatanna stopped outside next to her sister who was taking some comfort form Jason. "We need to go talk to Dr. Fate," she told her. She wished they could talk to anyone else, but they didn't exactly have loads of magic users in the League, so this was pretty much their only option.

Jason have Zerena's hand a small squeeze, assuring her it would be okay.

"What's going on with Artemis, Zee?" Dick asked vis girlfriend, walking over after seeing her walk out of the infirmary. He stopped infront of her and glanced inside, seeing 'Artemis' talk to M'gann.

"I-I'm not sure," Zatanna admitted, looking down in thought and with a frown on her forehead before looking up, feeling kinda guilty she hadn't even told Dick about their plan to get Kim back. "But we will fix this," she promised, giving s nod and looking at her sister. They had too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:30 pm

"How fast can you make it to Happy harbor? " Wally didn't really want to be too obvious that he was on to her, but that was almost too obvious by that point. He just wanted her near so that way he could make her talk in admit to what she had done. "Hope I'm not ruining any Halloween plans for you. I know you and witches have this weird fetish with Halloween."

"I-I....." Zerena began to protest that she couldn't face Dr Fate when she looked into the infirmary room and saw "Artemis " inside there, looking confused and a little heartbroken. Same thing with M'gann.

She frowned before she looked at her sister and nodded. "Alright," She whispered. Then she closed her eyes and held her hands out in front of her before saying, "Lamron gnihtemos ot tiftuo ym egnahc.

Her costume had changed into what she normally wore, which was a black tank top, purple sweater on top, yellow jeans and some purple flats. She looked at her sister and nodded, meaning she was ready to go. Then she turned to Jason and kissed his cheek. " I wish you could come with me, " She whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:23 pm

Kim clenched her fists once M'gann said she couldn't feel Artemis' mind. If she couldn't, she wasn't sure anyone could.
She stayed quiet for a moment, staring at her fists as her knuckles turned white, before releasing the pressure. She couldn't hurt this body, it wasn't hers.

She sighed and closed her eyes. What a nightmare.
"I'm sorry" she muttered again. She felt trapped, both in this body and in this situation. What was she supposed to do?
At least Dinah had allowed her to stay. She felt relieved that she at least trusted her enough for that to be a possibility.

She glanced up for a second at Conner and M'gann. Her throat closed every time she saw the clone's glare. If there was one person in that team that she wished didn't hate her...
But she knew it was well deserved. She just hoped she could've done more to prove herself to him and the others, at least before dying.

And she didn't want her second, or third, chance to be in someone else's body. It wasn't fair, and didn't help her case either.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 03, 2023 5:41 pm

Jinx giggled a little. "No it's cool," she assured him before thinking about where it was located. "And Happy Harbour? That's pretty far off. I'd take me forever to get there. Not all of us has superspeed or magic teleporting systems you know?" She pointed out, talking about the zeta tubes. Central City was pretty far off from Happy Harbour, actually like half the country far off so... "Can't you come to me?" She asked.

"You'll be okay," Jason assured her, rubbing her arm as a small way to pep her.

"Keep an eye on Artemis and Kim for us. And let me know if there are any changes." Zatanna told Dick before she walked off with Zerena. As the two left down the hall she said a spell to herself to change her clothes into her casual clothes as well.

"It's not your fault," M'gann quickly told her before giving Conner a warning look for she had read his mind what he was thinking. The clone stopped himself and only growled a little.

Dick then walked inside the infirmary after the magic sisters left and asked, mainly Dinah. "Is there anything we can do to help now?" It was weird to look at Artemis and think that is wasn't her. But her body language was off. She didn't act or talk like how Artemis would, but that only made it more weird.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 09, 2023 9:36 pm

"Yeah, sure. I can come to you,! Wally said, trying not to growl at the annoyance he was no doubt starting to show with his patients thinning. " I might even take you to the cave myself. Let you have a look around." As much as he didn't want her anywhere near the cave or the use of the zeta tubes, he needed to make her fix all of that shit because he was definitely sure that she had a part in screwing all of this up. Even though half of them was blaming himself.

"Zee, w-wait," Zerena said as she grabbed her sister's arm. Her face had drained of color and she was shaking a little bit. " I don't know if I can do this. If I can face him like this. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 10, 2023 5:48 pm

"And ruin your Halloween party?" Jinx joked, chuckling lightly. "Not sure your teammates would appreciate that," she said. She could definitely hear that Wally was impatient and she wasn't stupid either, but she had to play innocent. "But okay, meet me at our usual spot?" She suggested, meaning the park in central city.

Zatanna stopped before the two could reach the Zeta Tubes in the cave and she turned to her sister, a slight frown on her face. "I know it's hard... But you can do it," she told her. They had to do it anyway because they had to help Artemis and didn't have much of a choice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 10, 2023 6:32 pm

"Sure. I'll see you soon. " Wally hung up and was ready to fling his phone across the room in complete anger. He walked over to Dick and said, " I'll be back. I'm going to make Jinx fix all of this shit even if I have to knock her out and drag her ass here. "

Zerena frowned but nodded. "O-Ok. Let's do this. " However, every fiber of her being was telling her to run, to retreat, to not have to face him like this. But they had to do it. For Artemis, and for Kim. They had to do it for them. They are the ones that got them into this mess in the first place, it was only right that they would be the ones to try to fix it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next