Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:43 pm

"Nikki, Nikki! Calm down. I'm sure he's fine," Jaine said, since her first instinct was to comfort her sister. However, her mind couldn't help to worry if Scott got his hands on him... "Have you talked to Dick?" She asked next. Dick was good at tracking people. She was sure that he would be able to find John. If he ran away then he couldn't have gone far. He wouldn't have used the Zeta Tubes, because that way they would have known.

Dick had no luck with Bruce, except that Bruce was also, of course, going to see if he could help track or find any leads on where John might have gone. So Dick had called the Titans Tower next. "Alright. Will you let me know if he comes by?"

"Of course, Nightwing. We'll take a sweep around town. Keep a lookout," Starfire told him.

"Thanks. Nightwing out."

When Starfire had gathered the Titans to tell them about John's disappearance, Rachel had become the most concerned. She'd tried calling him, but it had gone staright to voicemail. So when Starfire went out to sweep the town and Cyborg ran some scans, Rachel had went to her room to try reaching out for John in a different way.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:20 pm

"I-I just got off the phone with him, we're just now finding out. John and I got into a fight last night, so I thought maybe he left for school early so he would Just avoid me, but then Ariel came downstairs and she asked where John was. And that she never saw him last night, because I asked John to babysit and check on her before she went to bed and she said he never did it. Then I checked his room, and I noticed that some of his things are gone, and his phone was on the desk, so, so I freaked out and I called Dick and.... This is all my fault," Wally heard Nikki say, while she started to cry again.

Wally was thinking in his head How far John could have gotten on foot. And all of the possibilities of what or where he might have gone. And he really, really hoped that Scott didn't get him. "The Titans?" He asked next.

"Dick is checking now. He told me not to try to go out and find him on my own. That the stress would be bad for the baby, but I'm already stressed, Wally, I can't lose another son, I just can't!"

John was at a camping ground, where he was set down and eating some food he bought with some money he had from his grandfather. Said it was for only emergencies, and this kind of seemed like it since he didn't exactly have a credit card or something to pay for food. Though, he could always just steal it he suposed but He just wanted to be alone, not become a villain or something.

He reached into his bag to grab a napkin when he accidentally grabbed a photo of him and his brother. John frowned just a bit before extracting the picture and staring at it. Aiden would have hated that he just ran away like this. But he just needed a break. So much had gone wrong since his brother died. And he wasn't just his brother, Aiden was his twin. His other half. Now he know how George felt when Fred got killed.

John chuckled to himself as he shook his head. " I bet you would have liked that joke, " John said out to no one in particular. Well, not no one. Aiden, hoping that his brother could hear him or something. Aiden was always more of a potter fan than he was. John was all about Star wars.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:38 pm

Jaine's heart was breaking at hearing how worried and upset her sister was. She was also feeling terrible because she still blamed herself for what happened to Aiden. But having a pityparty about that right now wouldn't help. They needed to find John. She really hoped he was with the Titans and that Dick would find him soon. She still said, mainly to calm her sister, but also because she believed it to be true. "We'll find him Nikki. I'm sure John couldn't have gotten far. Besides, I don't believe Scott would be targeting him. I think he's targeting me." Jaine was really hoping that was true. In all honestly Scott had told her that she was his target, which meant that Aiden had just been caught in the crossfire that one time. It might as well have been anyone else on the team...

John? Can you hear me? Rachel tried to reach out telepatically. She wasn't exactly a telepath, not the way Miss Martian was for example, but she could sense precenses or find out where people were if she had a strong connection to them. She just really hoped he was alright.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm

"Babe -" Wally began to say to his wife over the phone When Nikki cut him off.

"I can't lose you either, Jaine. I should have killed him when I had the chance! "Nikki growled over the phone, her fear and grief turning into anger. She knew she should have killed him back when they had him captured at the watchtower.

John has been making his way to the more northern plains all the town when all of a sudden, Rachel or something that looked like her, appeared right in front of him and making him knock onto his ass.

"R-Rachel?! Is that, is that you?! The hell?! " His heart was going a million miles an hour, and he looked around his surroundings, expecting his parents or someone else to show up not knowing that she was just astral projecting herself to his location.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:47 pm

"Nikki, no," Jaine quickly said. She didn't like her sister having those thoughts, because she was better than her. "And I'm not defending him or saying that he doesn't deserve it, but I'm glad Bruce stopped you." Jaine frowned, trying to recall what her husband always told her. "Once you go down that path, there's no turning back. I don't want that for you."

Rachel smiled when she saw John through the use of her astral projection. "John, I'm so glad you're alright. Your parents are worried sick for you." She said, frowning.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:15 pm

Nikki laid the phone down and hugged her knees the best she could with her growing belly. " You don't understand! You never lost a child, Jaine! You don't know the pain I feel every single damn day from that grief!"

"That's not fair, Nikki, " Wally's voice was heard. " We both loved Aiden as much as you and Dick did."

John frowned and he looked away, crossing the arms. " Well, serves them right. But I bet it's all a show. They don't really care. They don't have any respect for you, at least my mom doesn't. Oh my dad wants me to do is be a babysitter. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:40 pm

Jaine frowned, but her sister was right. She hadn't. And even if what Wally said was true, that still wasn't the same thing as if she'd lost one of her own. So she just said: "I'm sorry Nikki, but I swear to you we will do everything in our power to make sure that nothing happens to John. He'll be back home in no time, you'll see."

"How can you say that?" Rachel frowned. "They love you more than anything." She would die to have what he had. A loving family. A place to call home. Not that the tower wasn't her home... it just wasn't the same.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:42 pm

Nikki was silent before she finally gave out a sniffle and wiped her eyes as she finally got herself together. "You guys are right... I'm sorry. "

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm going to go back to patrolling, do another sweep and make sure that they're not back at our house or that Nate isn't trying to cover for John. We'll find him, Nikki. You have my word. I love you, Jaine. I'll be home later. " And after that, Wally hung up, leaving the two sisters on the line.

"I'm sorry for what I said, Jaine. I was out of line. I know that you loved Aiden as much as you love your other kids, " Nikki told her older sister.

"Oh yeah? Is that why they waited nearly 13 years Tell all of us about how they were freaking superheroes?! Apparently, they didn't trust us with that kind of information! Ariel I get, she's just a kid, but me and Aiden..." He went silent when he brought up his dead brother. God he missed him so much right now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:46 pm

Janine shook her head, even though she couldn't see her. "It's okay," she said, looking back at the cafeteria. Jaime still felt guilty about Aiden and felt responsible since Scott was her brother, but she decided to not bring that up again. "We just need to make sure that no one else gets hurt." She said. If they could catch Scott, that would put an end to the danger.

Rachel frowned as he fell silent and was also silent for a moment before she said. "They had their reasons." Besides, she had a feeling that wasn't what John was upset about.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:39 pm

Nikki took a deep breath before she nodded her head herself. " You're right, " She agreed with her big sister. " Please, Jaine, bring that monster to justice. And make sure my baby boy comes home safely... "

"Well, I love to hear them! " John said sharply before he let out and annoyed grunt.

He was silent for a moment before he took a breath and said, " Look... I'm sorry. But my mom was keeping secrets far too much, and she said that... " He had to be careful with his next words so he thought carefully about how he should phrase them, " She said that you had some and that you were dangerous to be around. But I could really care less, because I do... I like you, Rachel. A lot. And it just pisses me off that my mom can't trust me to choose the right people to be in my life. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next