Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:43 pm

"Don't mind him. He's not as scary as he makes himself out to be," Maddie said, waving her hand. She knew her dad couldn't boss her around that much. She wouldn't let him and she had stayed the night with Tim before. She knew that her father wasn't a fan, but he never was. He'd just have to deal with it.

Jaine chuckled. "Guilty," she admitted, smiling at him before she leaned up and kissed his lips.

Dick stopped in his tracks and looked at her. "Oh yeah? That's what you've been thinking about all day?" He teased, a small smirk creeping into his face.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:02 pm

"Yeah, You're right. Thank God your mom's pretty cool,"  Tim chuckled before he put the car in drive and had the lights on because it had gotten pretty dark. He wasn't going to take any chances with Maddie in the car. Then he started to drive towards her house, maybe going a little bit slower than usual to prolong the night.

Wally couldn't help the smile that came onto his face and he kissed his wife back, bringing her closer by gripping onto her. He was pretty sure if his son saw him right then, he would have made a scene before dashing out of there. He loved to embarrass his kids.

"Well, I wouldn't say all day," Nikki giggled, slightly tugging on his hand now. " What, you're going to make me beg? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm

"Yeah. I can't imagine having two dad's," Maddie said, shuddering at the thought if she had just had two Wally's as her parents. That would have never worked. "It was bad enough when mum was in a coma," Maddie added, remembering what argument she and her father got into.

Jaime smiled at his touch and pulled back with a snug smile on her lips. "Still got it," she teased.

"Well, I wouldn't want John hearing us," Dick said, finally sitting down in bed next to her. He was pretty sure their son hadn't fallen asleep yet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:34 pm

"Right, right. I... I knew it was hard on you, " Tim said, glancing over at her before putting his eyes back on the road. One of his free hands found hers and intertwined their fingers together.

Wally chuckled. He kissed her nose before he whispered, " You never lost it. " He just told her then, held her like it was going to be the last time because he had lost her, twice now. First when Maddie was still very young, which is why he couldn't let her go so easily. The next when she was in a coma.

Nikki let out a fake traumatic groan. "I guess you're right..." She sat up then, taking off her shirt before she held herself up with her legs to slip off her pants. Maybe it was a small attempt to seduce him, but it was also so she could get into something more comfortable than what she was wearing earlier. "Can you give me one of your clean shirts please? You know I like to sleep in them, much better than my pajamas."

Every time Nikki got pregnant, she would choose to sleep in one of her husbands shirts rather than a pair of her pajamas. She always used the excuse that they were more comfortable, that they gave her more room to walk in, and even used the excuse that their baby like his shirts better than hers. That last one always made him laugh.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:50 pm

"It's okay... He's just. Overprotective. I love him, of course... but sometimes it can be a bit much," Maddie admitted before she shrugged. "At least it's better now."

"I was talking about you," Jaine said, smiling and going to kiss his lips again when Nate walked inside to grab one of his school books he left in the livingroom. "Ew, gross!" He expressed, quickly just grabbing his book before going back to his room so he could pack it down in his school bag so he didn't forget it Monday morning.

Jaine just giggled at their son. You could tell he was getting older as well.

"I feel like all women likes sleeping in men's shirts," Dick said as he walked over to his wardrobe to get a white t-shirt out for her. "Why don't they just make women's PJ's like this?" He turned and tossed it over to her with a small chuckle.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:29 pm

Tim nodded. "True." He then turned into her neighborhood and and was soon pulling up in her driveway.

Wally let out a laugh before calling up, "Good night to you too!" He then heard and saw Tim's truck in the driveway and had to stop himself from running out the door.

Nikki caught the shirt and shrugged. "Ask society that." She took off his bra and tossed it at him before putting on the shirt.

Meanwhile, John had gotten comfortable and laid down before texting Rachel, "Hey. You get home okay?" He didn't want to seem like a complete and utter loser by texting her as soon as he got home... Even though he wanted to, so he made himself wait.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:08 pm

Jaine could tell and she only smiled, rubbing his shoulder. "Be nice," she said, not wanting him to rush out there and practically drag Maddie inside and give Tim the evil eye or something.

"Thanks for driving me home," Maddie said, turning to him after unbuckling her seatbelt. "And thanks for tonight," she added, leaning over to give him a kiss.

She had a point. Dick caught the bra as she tossed it back at him and he chuckled, holding it up infront of his chest. "Think I should wear this?" He joked.

Rachel had gotten back to the tower and was just doing some meditation before going to bed. She opened an eye when she heard her phones notifications and she saw that it was a text from John. She lovered her hands and reached iver, grabbing her phone to read the text. A smile came to her face and she stroke her hair behind her ear before she replied. I'm home. Thanks. ☺ Thanks again for tonight, hope we can do it again soon.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:53 pm

"I could be nice, " Wally said, the soothing touch on his shoulder she was giving him helping. He took a couple of breaths before he just sat down on the couch, but his eyes never leaving the door. He could do this. He could be mature and be totally okay with his little girl going out on dates, kissing boys... A shudder went through him and he forced himself to stay seated.

Tim smile before he kissed her back. He pulled away and said, "You don't have to thank me. Even though I wanted to keep you, " He teased her slightly.

Nikki let out a laugh as she threw her head back into the pillow, her hands covering her face. She calmed down just a bit and peaked through her fingers before saying, " I don't think it's your size.

John grinned to himself. He texted, b I had a great night too. And just let me know when you want to hang out again. Maybe you could come over for dinner a couple of nights from now? I told my parents you wanted to meet them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:26 pm

(haha. I can so see Wally being like this xD jumpy, foot tapping and eyes not leaving the door, ready to dash for it haha)

Jaime shook her head with an eyeroll before walking to the kitchen to put on a cup of coffee since she always drank a cup before bedtime.

Maddie giggled. "Yeah, I wish you could," she said. "Maybe next time," she smiled before she pecked his lips one more time and grabbed her purse before opening the car door and stepping out. She turned to him. "I'll see you at practice tomorrow," she said, since they had practice at the cave after school tomorrow.

Dick laughed, knowing she got the joke. "No?" He said, looking down before putting the bra away. He walked over to her bed to put the cover over her. "I'm gonna run some intel on a case before I go to bed, okay?" He couldn't stay up too long because he had work the next day, but one or two hours more was fine.

That sounds great. ^^ Goodnight 🩶 Rachel responded after reading his text. She decided to send a gray hear because it felt more like her personality and it wasn't as love:y as a red heart. She put her phone to the side in its charger before laying down in bed and waiting for his response.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:44 pm

(Haha Right?! I've been playing him way too long, I know him so well XD 🤣🤣🤣)

"Will do, " Tim nodded his head, starting the truck up again. He then stuck his hand out, calling, " Love you." He wouldn't leave until she was safely in the house, like the gentleman he was.

(BTW how can she go to bed with coffee in her system? XD)

Nikki pouted slightly. "So no playtime? " She asked, doing her puppy dog pout at him. The report could wait couldn't they....

John smiled before a yawn escaped his lips. He texted, Goodnight, beautiful . Then he made sure his phone was plugged up before turning on his side, going to get some sleep. He would tell his parents about Rachel coming over the next couple of days tomorrow morning.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next