Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:16 pm

(you have and haha. My parents have done that all theirs lives xD not everyone gets hyped on coffee xD)

Maddie waved and closed the door before walking to her house, giving a final wave tossing a kiss to him to make him laugh before finally walking inside. If she dragged out too long then her dad would be putting flames up the street.

Maddie closed the door and dropped her bag on the shelf before seeing her father from the living room and seeing him stare at the door. "Really?" She just asked. He was just too much.

"Mhm, maybe later," Dick kissed her forehead since he also had a good feeling John still wasn't sleeping even though he should be. "I'll be back before you know it." He promised.

Rachel smiled as he phone lit up and she could read the message on the notification. She then puffed her pillow up s little before closing her eyes to get some sleep. She did have to go to school tomorrow.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:42 pm

(lol XD I don't know if my mom and dad ever did that. I know my mom usually drank some Dr Pepper before bed but other than that not really XD 😜)

"Did you have fun?" Wally only ask her, doing his best to be nice and not be too nosy about what happened on the date even though it was killing him inside. He just hoped and prayed she was still a virgin.

"You suck, " Nikki said before she turned on her side, her back to him but was on her phone instead of sleeping.

John, too, was falling asleep, actually excited for his next date with Rachel. Even if he wouldn't admit it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:42 pm

(I think it very much depends from person to person)

"I did," Maddie said, taking her coat and shoes off next before walking inside. "Did you watch the door the entire time I was away?" She teased, hearing her mother's snicker from the kitchen. The kitchen was connected to the livingroom and also next to the hallway as their house had a pretty open floor plan.

Jaine couldn't help but let that small laugh escape since it was pretty funny as she prepared her coffee.

(Haha. Nikki xD)

Dick chuckled lightly. "Love you too," he said before he walked out, closing the door gently behind him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:07 pm

Wally just rolled his eyes at the two women. A woman. His little girl was becoming a woman. He shook his head before he answered her question, " No, I didn't. Just the past 10 minutes, but I'm glad you came home on time." He glanced at the clock and saw she was actually early. It was just now her curfew. He looked back at Maddie and ask her, " Are you hungry, pumpkin? Need anything to eat before bed? "

Nikki was just scrolling on her phone, watching tik toks before she got an idea. A smirk came on to her lips before she decided to pull up her camera and send some very suggestive photos of herself to her husband to maybe make him want her as much as she wanted him. She couldn't help it. Even if she was nearing her 40s, she was still mischievous and a teenager at heart.

(Hehehe 😜)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:53 pm

"I'm good, I already ate all of the snacks," Maddie said, but appreciated her father's thoughtfulness.

"Tim didn't get any?" Jaine teased a little as she smiled a small smile. Of course she did.

Maddie chuckled lightly, not really needing to answer because that was more of a comment. She then turned to her father. "Thanks for embarrassing me to hell at dinner by the way," she remarked, meaning his little question about if Tim was a virgin or not. Even if Tim said it wasn't a big deal it was super embarrassing!

(Haha xD Nikki )

Dick had just grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down in his study when his phone pinged. Seriously? he thought with a smile before seeing that the notification said Nikki. However, he did open her message. Oh, she was definitely trying to get him to bed with her, but he wasn't that easy. Not that he didn't love his wife and wanted to make love with her, but it was fun to tease her. And also he did really need to get this done. He had been neglecting it for too long.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:14 pm

Wally felt himself smirk just a bit, knowing he had gotten under her nerves slightly. " That's just the beginning, " He told his daughter, kind of challenging her because as her dad, he just could. He walked up and kissed her head, turning to the staircase and going, " Love you! "

(Oh yes XD)

Nikki knew her husband wasn't easy to convince, even when it came to her sometimes. So she only continued to tease him by sending photos, messages, and some dirty but humorous love songs. She would get what she wanted, even if it took all night.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:18 pm

Maddie just let out a sigh before she turned to her mother who was zipping on her coffee. "Was he always like this?" She asked.

Jaine let out a mused sound and shook her head before swallowing and putting the cup down. "Not at all. I'd say your dad would pretty much hate himself if he was in Tim's shoes right now," she said, since Wally really was s flirt and if his parents had been this strict with him then he wouldn't have survived.

(Haha. I shall be meanwing)

Dick ignored her in the beginning, and even had to turn his sound off to not be disturbed as he was reading a report. However, he did eventuality answer in a text. Wern't you the one who was tired?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:47 pm

Wally was humming happily as he got ready for bed. He brushed his teeth, lost, and even shaved a little bit before wiping his face off and checking to make sure he didn't miss a spot. He winked at himself in the mirror before going to get changed into some PJs.

He changed out of his pants to be in a set of boxers and was deciding to go shirtless before getting into bed and putting his phone on charge. His life was great right now, even though he was still hating that his little girl was growing up on him so fast.

Nikki was giggling like a little school girl before she read her husband's text. She thought about the response to send before finally deciding, Maybe. Let me make you tired too 😉.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue May 02, 2023 6:00 pm

(Haha, initially dying. Wally winking at himself xD I can so see that! 😂)

Maddie scoffed a little, rolling her green eyes as she leaned on the counter. "Yeah, right..." Why would her father be so harsh on her if he knew just what it was like?

Jaine smiled a little as she looked at her somewhat confused and annoyed daughter. "You know, you're his baby girl. He's not really ready to see you growing up." She told her.

"Well, I can't stay a little girl forever," Maddie said, understanding to a degree, but also it was something bound to happen. "I'm turning 17." She let out a sigh and ran her hand through her red curls.

"I know," Jaine said, before she walked over, stroking some hair behind her ear. She was debating whether to tell her what was on her mind and decided to do so. "I think that... Seeing you grow up is extra hard for your father because he missed the first years of your life," she said, and she could see a frown spread on Maddie's face. It wasn't that she didn't know, but it was a sensitive subject to talk about in their family.

"I don't want him to feel that way...," Maddie said, a frown on her young face before she looked at her mother. "He should know I'll always be his little girl no matter what."

"I think he does know that," Jaine said, stroking her hair. "It's just hard for him." Jaine allowed her words to sink in before she kissed the top of her head. "Go to bed. You got school in the morning," she advised her daughter. She needed her rest. She was also going to bed as soon as she finished her coffee.

Maddie was silent for a moment as she let those words sink in. Maybe she did understand more now. She then knew her mother was right about her getting some shut eye. "Love you, mum," she said before going to her room.

Dick did some more looking into the report before he read his wife's response. Of course she was persistent. However, he knew that she was and he also knew that she knew that he was bullheaded and they were both people wanting to get their way, so it was almost like it was a competition now of who would win and get their way. And they both were very competitive as well. Later, if you're still awake Wink he sent back to tease her and get a little bit on her nerves. It wasn't a yes right now, but it could be a yes for later.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 02, 2023 6:10 pm

(🤣🤣🤣🤣 I told you, I have been playing him way too long XD

So did you want to skip to win Raven comes over and Nikki and John have a fight? Did you have an idea for your family?),
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next