Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:24 pm

"I will. I swear it to you," Jaine said before she needed to hang up so she had time to eat before her lunch was over. "Stay safe." Janine ended the call, at least a little relaxed that her sister was staying at home and not going out looking for her brother. Being put the phone down before walking back to the cafeteria. She couldn't help but to be worried. She just had a bad feeling that something would happen.

Maddie's class was just finishing up the tour of the college, and Maddie couldn't be more excited. Everything looked so great, and even though she was in junior yes, it made her excited to start collage. However, the teacher's information next made her smile drop.

"...and now you'll have some free free time to look around Campus and ask questions of you have any. We'll go by last name for your interviews."

Maddie let out a disappointed groan. They always went by alphabetical order and W meant she was last in her class. Well, guess she'd just have to look around in the meantime.

Rachel heard him, but one thing that he said stuck to her. "You like me?" She asked, actually a little surprised because he said that he really liked her... And he was being serious. She could hear it in his voice. It made her happy to hear, because she never thought someone would be into her since she was pretty weird.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:20 pm

(Ha 😜 never had that problem before. Always one of the first to go up, but it was also very scary depending on the situation

Also, do you want Seth or someone too come and say hi? XD What's that part of the plan I know that something's going to happen with Maddie but I done forgot 🫣😅😅😞)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:00 pm

(Haha I bet xD Bit it was actually really suiting for this moment that she's last in class. It fits my idea.

And also, no. Seth won't show up, but Scott will. And he's going to attempt to kill Maddie by pushing her several floors down, but she'll survive but with a neck fracture that will paralyse her, and that's the short version but. Ring any bells?

Oh, and also thought of this! Dunno if we decided that or not, but I think that after John ends his call with Rachel Red Hood should show up. It will be fun!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 pm

(right, right scott. And it does sound familiar but I don't remember exactly where it was from.
And that is the perfect time for him to show up! Love it!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:43 pm

Maddie wasn't the only one that was getting a college tour. In the crowd, and the very back, Scott was in an adjacent building with a sniper trained right on to Maddie. And he had the perfect shot, that was for sure, but he was thinking that shooting her would just be to redundant. So he had other plans.

He packed up his stuff, got a baseball cap over his head to somewhat hide his identity, and walked onto the campus with his hands in his pockets.

John was red in his face after realizing exactly what he said. He just looked at Rachel before looking away for a second and then looking back at her. He had said it, and she had heard him, so might as well own up to it.

"Yeah. I do. But because my mom won't tell me exactly why she doesn't trust you or whatever is really pissing me off! That's why I can't be around her, I won't be around her," he said as he gripped his fists. He felt like his parents were always keeping secret from him, but deep down, he was thinking that was a whole reason why his brother was killed. If they had been more prepared for what happened, Aiden would have lived. They would have been more prepared and more skilled. Instead, his brother was still working on his strength, even though his intelligence was much higher than John's ever could be. That's what he thought anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 pm

"Family drama?" A voice chuckles before he steps out to the edge of the rooftop. He looks down at John and the magic projection of Raven. "Done that..." His voice turns a bit more serious before he jumps down. The man starts walking over and he sees John tense up just a little from being caught off guard. "Trust me, not a great time." Red Hood stops a meter from John and crosses his arms. "How's it going kid? You're a far way from home." Jason smiles behind his mask, knowing that John recognises him, or... at least knows who he is.

Raven, who's so in shock, looses her focus from her meditation and the image of her quickly fades. At the tower Rachel is panting, breathing heavily from having concentrated so much before her eyes shot open and she realises she has to call Nightwing.

Meanwhile

Maddie had just been taking her time to look around Campus, unaware that she had been watched. She had been asking all the questions she could think of, trying to get a clear picture of the school. She smiled, her first impression of the College was great. She could imagine seeing herself going here in a couple of years. She was just looking at some monument near the entrance of the school when she saw her teacher walking over. "Madeleine, you're up."

Maddie's green eyes lit up before she grabbed her bag, pulling it up on her shoulder before following her teacher to her interview. She was so excited, and a little nervous. She just wanted to make a good impression. She felt like she had only gotten more nervous by having to wait so long.

"You got this Maddie."

"Good luck!"

She heard some of her friends say, who'd at least calmed her down a little bit by saying it hadn't been too serious. Since everyone else had gone before her, they were just discussing how their own interviews went and what they thought of the school. Maddie couldn't wait to be able to join in on that discussion.

Her teacher led her down one of the hallways and pointed towards the door where she would be interviewed. Maddie gave her teacher a smile and a nod, appreciation how he wished her good luck. Maddie took a breath, fixing her hair before walking towards the door. Everything would change the minute she stepped through that door.

"Hi, you must be Mr. Anderson. It's so nice to meet you," Maddie walked over, closing the door after her and holding her hand out to the admission officer.

Scott looked up and he smiled. She had walked right into his trap. "Pleasure's on my side, Miss... Madeleine West, is it?" Scott pretended to look down in his papers before looking back up and standing to greet her. He had switched places with the real admission officer, who may or may not be lying dead in another room, just for this interview.

Scott's apperance didn't faze her, because in all honestly Maddie had never even seen an image of her cousins murderer, nor seen him in person, so she couldn't recognise him. "Yeah, that's me," Maddie smiled and nodded before she shook his hand and she could feel how his squeeze was... offputting somehow.

"Well, in that case. It's very nice to meet you," Scott's smile slowly turned into a smirk.

(I'm leaving you with a little bit of a cliffhanger, haha! And don't worry about playing Scott for me. I can do it since I got a plan of how to play this out. Cool But I do love the way you started for me though. Love the marvel undercover cap look xD )

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:05 pm

(LOL you're welcome and I love the way you introduce jason! Love it! And do you want me to play as Raven while she may talk to nightwing? Because I feel bad that I'm not playing some characters!)

John was indeed a little off put from where Red Hood AKA Jason had just jumped down interrupted his conversation with raven. When John looked back, he saw that Ravens astral projection had disappeared. Well, could have been worse timing he supposed...

He turned back to Jason and crossed his arms. He knew who he was from pictures and stories. The Red Hood had gone bad for a minute until he had warmed back up into the family. Not that he was a kind to come around for Christmas or family reunions, but his dad always told him that Jason could be tricky but he was trustworthy.

"So you're Jason? I thought you'd be taller. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:52 pm

(Thank you! I thought it would be suiting! I'm excited for this Jason/John interaction. And yes, go ahead! Feel free to play Raven!)

Jason snorts. "Pth, I see you've got Grayson's cheeky attitude alright..." He remarks, slightly amused as he uncrosses his arms and paces a litttle before he stops and looks at John. "What are you doing out here?" He asks. "And don't tell me you've run away from home." Ha adds. Jason does not have the energy to deal with that.

At a warehouse outside Standford University

Maddies's head is hanging as she's tied up to a chair. Her hands are bound behind the chair and her feet are secured against the legs of the chair. When Maddie regains conciousness she instantly shots her eyes open, gasping as she sees the drop infront of her. She sits back, feeling her wrists are tied as she tries not to freak out about the high drop. She's never been big on heights. She takes a few deep breaths and looks around, taking in her whereabouts. Then she hears a voice that's giving her chills. She doesn't recognise the voice at first, but she definitely recognises the man as the admission officer.

"Welcome back,... Maddie," Scott says, noting that Maddie doesn't seem to be a fan of heights from the way she's leaning back in her chair and avoiding looking down. He walks over beside her so she can get a look of his face.

"W-who are you!? How do you know me!?" Maddie questions as she glance as the man, who clearly knows about her secret identity. It's obvious he's not the real admission officer. She tries to remain still and not stuggle too much since she doesn't want to risk moving the chair close to the edge.

"You mean you don't see the family recemblance?" Scott leans towards her with a smirk before he straightens to circle behind her, purposefully stroking a curl of her hair over her shoulder. "How rude of you to not recognise your own uncle."

Maddie's eyes go small as she feels her blood freeze when he says that. No,... no, no, no! It can't be him! "No... you're in prison," Maddie whispers out.

"I got out," Scott smirks and stops on the other side of her. "And now I'm here to take care of you." He strokes her hair behind her ear.

Maddie feels instant panic and fear. It's not something she normally feels. Not since joining the team, but this is different. That's her cousins murderer. She tries not to show how afraid she is, but she knows she's failing. She swallows back a lumb in her throat. "A-are you going to kill me?"

Scott smiles. He can see her trembling. "Yes. Yes I am," He confirms her question.

Jaine grabs her things from her locker as she heads towards the excits. She decided to flex out early today, just to see if she can help with the situation regarding John, and also pick up on where the League is regarding her brother. Jaine sighs and she gets her car keys out, unlocking the car before she fishes her phone out of her back pocket and she tries to call her daughter again. She wasn't responding before, so Jaine figured she had to be in her interview, but now they should all be heading back on the bus.

Maddie feels like she's about to cry. "Please... You don't have to do this." She tries to plead with him because she knows this isn't just some empty threat. Scott means every word he says.

"Oh, but I do..." Scott smiles almost sympatetically before he circles to the back of the chair, his hand lingering on the backrest. "See, you remind me an awful amount about my sister... " Scott stops and leans down to speak into her ear. "And I hate my sister." Scott lets go of the chair as he lets out a breath before walking back to the side. "It's nothing personal, really."

Maddie tries to remain calm. The way he's so casually talking about how she shouldn't take it personally makes her sick. The fact that this man, right here, shot her younger cousin in cold blood and he doesn't seem to have the least amount of regret makes her stomach turn. How can anyone be like this!? Maddie feels tears in her eyes. "Why are you doing this? What did my mum ever do to you?"

"She was born," Scott plainly replies with a cold tone before he grabs the backrest with his hand before he starts tilting the chair forwards towards the hole in the floor.

"No! N-no, no, please no!" Maddie begs as swallows back as she sees the 3 story drop below her and she tries to lean back and

"Sorry princess, but I got other buisness to attend to," Scott says carelessly as he holds Maddie's life in his hands. He gets a cruel smile before he leans down to whisper into her ear. "Say hello to your cousin for me." He then gives the chair a push forwards as he lets go, hearing Maddie yelp out before a loud crash follows only seconds later. Scott step over to the edge and a smirk appears on his face as he sees a pool of blood start to form around her broken body. He hears Maddie's cell call for like the 2nd time and he picks it up, already knowing who's at the other end. "I'm sorry, Maddie can't talk right now. Please leave a message." He hangs up and drops the phone onto the floor before he walks out of there.

Jaine's heart stops when she hears her bothers voice at the other end of the line. Her entire hand is just shaking as instant fear takes over her and the first thing she does is call up her husband as she's already starting to break down into tears as she gets into the car.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12