Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:06 pm

(Sure! I'll start)

It had been a long night for everyone involved. Jaine hadn't been able to focus at all the first hours at work. It had been somewhat of a hectic morning, making sure Madeleine didn't miss the bus that was going to take her and her class of to Standford University and also trying to avoid the subject of last nights Leauge emergency meeting. She was thankful that Wally had offered to help last night because she honestly wasn't sure she could have done it. Still, it was now noon and they hadn't heard any luck from anyone so far. The fact that her brother was out there was giving Jaine anxiety attacks. The only thing that calmed her was the hope of her brother coming after herself and no one else, since he did despise her after all. She just hoped that that was the case. Jaine pulled up her phone as she made her way to the lunch room.

"Hey mum-" Maddie squeezed her phone between her ear and shoulder to get her bag down as they had just parked the bus. "Yeah we're here now. I- uh. We just stopped-" Maddie got her bag down and accidently dropped her phone, quickly picking it up and putting it back. "Sorry. Uh- We're getting off the bus now," She explained, since her mother had like called 3 times already on the way there. She started walking towards the doors when the other students moved.

Jaine let out a small relieved breath, but she didn't want to be to obvious about it, even if she had been checking in on her kids a lot that day. "Oh, okay. How is it?" She asked. Knowing she and Wally both went to college there.

"I don't know yet mum... I just got here," Maddie said, struggling a little with getting off the bus but made it as everyone was grouping around the teacher. Before her mother had time to ask anything else Maddie said. "Hey, uh they're gathering the students now, so I'm gonna have to call you later, okay?"

Jaine stopped herself and nodded. "Oh- Okay. Yeah. Have fun, sweetie," She told her daughter with a small smile. Of course she was just being paranoid. Everything was fine.

"I will," Maddie said before she hung up, putting her phone on silent before gathering up with the rest of her class as the teacher tried to acount for everyone.

Jaine let out a breath before she also called her son, who had made it slightly more obvious that he was annoyed by her constant calls, especially since she accidently called while he was in the middle of class.

Nathan was just heading towards the cafeteria with his friends after their PA when his phone buzzed again. Checking it he let out a little half annoyed sigh but answered anyway. "Yes mum?"

"Hey, you're at lunch now, right?" Jaine asked, hoping she wasn't disturbing a second time in class but could tell by the tone in his voice he was annoyed.

"Yes, I'm at lunch. Mum, seriously. This is like the third call today..." Nathan whined a litte as he walked a bit behind his friends. It was so embarrasing to have her call multiple times without a reason.

"Okay, okay. I get it. I just wanted to check up on you," Jaine said, just glad to hear his voice.

"Yeah, okay. Well can you text next time?" Nathan asked.

"Okay, okay. I'll text. Love you," Jaine said.

"Yeah... love you," Nathan sorta whispered so not everyone in the hallways would hear him talking to his mum. He was getting to that age now where he found everything embarrasing. Especially his parents. He hung up before catching up to his friends.

Jaine let out a sigh before finally calling her husband, just to check if he had heard anything else. And maybe to calm her down a little. Maybe she was being too paranoid, but she couldn't help it.

(I wasn't sure how to start for the Graysons if John left for the Tower or what not, so I'll leave it to you and let you start and I will tag along)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:47 pm

(Thank you for starting! And I'm actually not too sure how to start for the graysons, I mean John really, but was I going to have him go to the tower? Lol I'm not sure but I will just wing it I guess) 🤣😉

Wally was in the middle of having a snack break since he had been trying to find that bastard all night and needed to refuel a good couple of times. He hurt his com Go off in his ear and he answered it, already knowing who it was. " So. How many times have you already called the kids? Three times, for?" He decided to start off with a light joke to just try to calm her down because he already knew how stressed out his wife was. He hated that. All Wally wished for was just for his wife to get a little peace of mind.

But he has been searching since he had gone after Nikki who really needed to go home because she was pregnant after all. But he had a feeling that she hadn't just yet.

Actually, she was. Because when they had gotten back after searching nearly the whole night, and her husband had made her promise to stay and get some rest because it wouldn't be good for the baby if she was out hunting for vengeance against Scott. So she had. Then things got worse.

Nikki had slept until she knew it was time for the kids to go to school. She went to wake up Ariel first because she took the longest to get up and ready. So when she knew that her daughter was up, she had went to John's room and knocked. She had a called to see if he was up and ready, and she didn't want to go in his room without him saying okay because he had definitely got into that age where he liked his " privacy ". But then on the third knock and call, Nikki had went in to the room and found that the bed was empty, and not made up. She had checked his closet, but he was gone, and so were a couple of his hoodies that she noticed. The backpack that Bruce had given him for overnight stays was also gone too. Nikki about had a damn near heart attack before she had called her her husband, automatically thinking that maybe Scott had come to get her other baby boy as well.

But John was doing all right. Well, so far. He had taken a zeta tube to go to Gotham, wanting to be as far away from his parents as he could get, but he wasn't that stupid. Well, not really. He already bet that once Bruce had found out that he was gone, he would be scouring the streets looking for him. Bruce and his dad.

But he didn't plan on staying in Gotham for too long. Where was the next place he was planning on going? No idea. But he had to do it on foot, since he knew that his dad could pull up the records of who used the zeta tubes and where they went.

So John was already on the move, heading south. Not really sure where again, Just not home.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:14 pm

(Yes, I can have Rachel call him... or. No. he left his phone at home, right? But I like John just going on his litte solo adventure. Feel bad for Nikki though.She's gonna be worried sick)

"You're not funny," Jaine stated with a frown. "Have you found anything yet?" She asked him, wondering if they were onto something or at least had any leads on where her brother might be. She entered the cafeteria and retured somesmiles to her co-workers, since she couldn't exactly give away what was bothering her, so she just tried to act natural.

Maddie was listening to the admission officer, who their teacher had introduced as Mr. Davis. For once she was actually paying attention, since Stanford was one of the universities she was most interested in applying for, when the time came.

It was a short introduction before the admission officer lead them to the cafeteria where they would start with lunch. After lunch they would then get a full tour of Campus. Maddie smiled as she walked along with her class towards the cafeteria. Oh, this was going to be such a great day!

"Yeah?" Nightwing answered her call from the Watchtower as he was looking into some potential leads on the computer. He had taked the day off to be able to work fulltime on trying to locate Scott. He honestly wished he wasn't as smart as he was because he still hadn't found a solid lead on him. But he wasn't giving up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:13 pm

(Yeah he lets his phone because he knew that his dad could use that to track him. But maybe Raven could use her to telepathy or something to find John? Kind of like how professor x can use cerebro to locate all of the mutant kids?

And maybe if she is able to do it kind of like maybe astral projection, maybe he ould tell her that he was just needing some time but she could let his parents know where he was just not say?

And I know 🥺)

"Dick! I can't, I can't find him! He's gone, he's nowhere to be found! " Nikki said quickly, having to sit down on the couch because she had just used to a super speed to look around the house, making it a complete mess, and had run around the city three times looking for John but if she had done more, then who knows what would happen to their baby?!

She was just in shock, trying to calm her cell from going into panic attack. "It's John, Dick! He's run away or something! I can't find him! " She went into a fit of sobs, her body shaking like crazy.

Wally sighed before leaning against the wall of a building, taking off his cowl as soon as he knew that no one could see. " No, there's no trace of him... Your parents taught him well to cover his traps .."

As much as Wally hated that his wife's parents essentially just abandoned her, he was glad that she didn't grow up under their teachings. Who knows what would have happened.?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:50 pm

( I was actually thinking something similar. It would be kinda cool. And of course Rachel will let him have his space. Also the fact that Dick hasn't like implanted tracking chips in his kids surprises me xD)

Nightwing was alarmed but was staying calm for now, especially since his wife was in panic mode. "Okay, calm down. I need you to take a few calming breaths," Nightwing said, continuing when he heard her breath slow a little. "Did you check school? The Wests house? Bruce?" Dick asked her, thinking of places he could have gone. He had s few more in mind where John might have gone to just get away or get some distance. And yes, he was already running tracking on him in a new tab on the holoscreen but it showed his phone was home.

The frown stayed on Jaine's face. She thought about it. "Maybe I should contact them. They could know something," she said, talking about her parents. There was a slim chance her brother might have gone to then, even got help from them even.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:08 pm

"I-Ive check the school, he's not there. I haven't called Bruce or Wally yet, because I know that they are focused on trying to find Scott but, but..."

Nikki had calmed herself down, but thinking about Scott being out there, free, and possibly having John and his clutches made her want to throw up... again.

"Oh God, Dick!! What if Scott has him?!" She cried out, needing to calm herself down again but having a really hard time at doing that. Scott had already taken one of her sons, she wasn't sure if she could survive if he took another one.

"No. Absolutely not, Jaime," Wally said, his voice serious since he used her first name instead of calling her "babe". "We don't want to tip them off that he's escaped if they don't already know. And I don't want you going anywhere near them."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:35 pm

"He doesn't," Nightwing told her with confidence because he needed to assure his wife that their son was safe, even though he didn't know the answer to that since he left his phone at home it seemed. "Try calling Wally, I'll contact Bruce. We should try the Tower as well. He might have gone there to blow off some steam," Dick said, really hoping that was the case. John needed to be safe... for both their sakes.

"Maybe they helped him out," Jaine pointed out, since they didn't know to what extent Scott had outside help or not. "They know him better than we do. They could have some leads." She said, thinking it might actually be a good idea seeing as they had nothing right now.

She sat down by one of the empty tables in the cafeteria.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:49 pm

(I've been meaning to say why dick didn't put any kind of tracker on his kids was because he was trying to be better than Bruce was XD try to make better choices in life lol. Try to trust them more haha but I bet he will after today lol 🤣 )

"O-Ok, "Nikki nodded as she tried her best to calm down. John will be okay. Maybe he was over at the West's or maybe with Bruce. She prayed he was Bruce.

She steadied her breathing enough to tell her husband, "I love you. You're right, we're going to find him. We have to find him."

"Then you can call them, but don't, and I repeat, don't go over to their house. I mean it, Jaine," Wally told her in a very serious voice. He was also very serious about it because he called her by her name instead of babe or a cute nickname.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:39 pm

"We will find him. I swear it to you," Nightwing said before hanging up so he could put Bruce on the line. He was also starting to track John from what he knew and he also made contact with the Tower incase he went there. He prayed Scott hadn't gotten to him, but he didn't believe so because Scotts target would mainly be Jaine based in what they knew about him. Aiden had just been caught in the crossfire.

Jaine let out a loud sigh. "Fine. I won't. I'm stuck at work anyway so you don't have to worry." She let out another small sigh. "Call me when you find something about Scott. Anything." It was still stressing her out not knowing where her brother was or what his plans were. She still hoped that he would come after her first. Hopefully he'd need to gather some sort of resources before actually making a move, but Jaine wasn't convinced. Maybe she should call her parents. If she even had their number in her phone... She wasn't sure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:09 pm

"Yeah, you know I- Wait, your sister is calling. Maybe they have something on Scott, "Wally said as he answered Nikki's phone call but put them on a three-way call so Jaine put over here then, " Hey, we haven't gotten anything-"

"Please tell me John is at your house!" Nikki said into the phone.

Wally raised an eyebrow and he repeated, " John? What do you mean? I'm sure he's fine, he's at school, isn't he?"

"No! John ran away last night, and When I checked his room, it was empty! I've already searched the whole town three times and I've already searched every nook and cranny in the house and he's nowhere! Ariel has no idea where he went off to either, and he left his phone!" She had started to cry again, but she held a hand over her mouth to try and calm herself down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next