Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 12 of 102 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 57 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 pm

(Yay! does anyone want to start? if not I can ^^)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:59 pm

((Can yous? Since you have a more stable plan than we do xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:18 pm

(I will! I have to sleep now, cause waking up early to go to a con. Hopefully I will start tomorrow or it will be on monday!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:46 am

(alright. so sorry for the taking. I forgot I had to start here xD Oh well, doing the poison thing first)

A few days later Thea was at home, just taking it easy and slowly getting back to the normal life. It was different being home and just, being normal. Well, trying to anyway. They had been at the mansion last night, eating dinner with her uncle. It was Thea's suggestion in order to try and get her uncle and Wally to overcome their differences. She knew maybe it wasn't exactly ideal or what Wally wanted, but he promised to try for her. And they would both have to try or this wouldn't work. She couldn't push Slade or Wally out of her life just because they disagreed.

So as Thea was sitting in the couch with her boyfriend, just relaxing with a cup of coffee and smaltalking, she turned to him and said. "Hey, I wanted to thank you for comming with me last night." She said, knowing Wally had tried his best to be nice to her uncle. "I know it wasn't your favorite dinner, but. I'm glad you came," She said.

What she didn't know was that, last night when Wally had gone to talk to her uncle while he prepared for the food an incident had occured in the kitchen. Wally had actually caught Slade pouring some kind of liquid into Thea's drink. Slade wasn't that happy that Wally had suddenly walked in on him. Of course he had accused him, with all right to be honest. He was right of course. He didn't want Thea to keep the baby, not with Wally still in the picture. So, Wally had made sure Thea didn't drink or eat anything fishy that evening. It had taken everything to not lash out on Slade then and there, but he didn't actually have a confession, well not one that Slade would stay behind infront of his niece anyway. And so, it had been a "normal" dinner, Slade smiling innocenly and predending to care about the baby and just. Smalltalking. Slade knew that somehow, he had to fix this Wally problem. But it wasn't gonna be easy now that he knew his attentions, and he had to be careful not to turn Thea against him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:40 pm

((OKay!))

In Kamar Taj, Natalie was sitting on her bed and Skyping Garfield with amazing news. If her training stayed constant and she kept her temper at bay, she'd be home within two weeks. Thank God for WiFi. "Oh! Also!" Natalie added after telling Garfield, "Dad said that he and Alfred had been working on something for me. I kinda think its a new robotic arm."

"Yeah, um... No problem,babe," Wally said. Ugh. He wished she could have seen what her uncle had been doing. He knew Slade was up to something and dammit, he needed to let Thea know. However, every time he went to tell her something, he began to chicken out. She meant way too much to him, but he needed to tell her. Needed her to believe him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 pm

(robot arm!!! cool! you want me to play gar when lily is off? I don't think she would mind)

"You... don't seem like "no problem"," Thea said, noticing his voice a little off and him turning his head, which he usually did when he wasn't comfortable. Was he hiding something?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:57 pm

((If you don't mind ^^))

Wally sighed and he leaned forward, ruffling his hair before he stood up. "Thea, I love you. A lot. Which is why I really, really need you to listen here," he said, turning to her. "I know you love your uncle, but I think he tried to do something to you last night. I saw him pour something into your glass when I went into the kitchen."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:09 pm

(Sure xD)

"Woah! Are you gonna become like the terminator or something!? Wait.. wrong refrence, more like Cyborg. Bam, bam!" Garfield illustrated fake powers with his hands. He smiled innocent.

"Yeah, water perhaps?" Thea teased with a smile before she added. "Wally, we've been over this."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Natalie laughed a little and almost fell off her little bed. "G-Gar, no! I'm serious! Its just like a prostheses, but it might have gadgets I can use out in the field. I-If... If I can go back out with the Team anyway. I miss it...a lot."

"I know, but I watched him with my own two eyes. He could care less for you and the baby if he was going to possibly poison you last night. Why do you think I was being picky with the food, huh?" Wally told her, holding his hands up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:25 pm

(fret not! Lily is online Very Happy)

Thea narrowed her eyes and stood up. "That's ridiculous!" She stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 102 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 57 ... 102  Next