Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 13 of 102 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 57 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 pm

((yay! me is here!))

Gar smiled at her, trying to look reassuring.
"I'm sure that with something that awesome you'll HAVE to come back" he told her. He was sure that was the case. "The team misses you, too. I miss you. It's not been the same without you, y'know?" he added, being honest and a bit more serious.

Alex had finally gone back home. After Canary said she was good enough, even if she could've gone before, now Alex had decided it was good idea. Get away from the team, and from... well, all that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:56 pm

((OMG all I can think of now is...

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 13 Giphy

Laughing Laughing Laughing ))

"Eh... I bet you guys have gone on fine without me," Natalie shrugged and she shifted in her seat a little. "I bet M'gann doesn't miss me. I still feel bad about hurting her by hurting the ship to get out that day."

"Really? You know what he's done, right? Is it really that hard not to think of? I'm sorry, I am. I want to believe he has a heart somewhere deep, deep, deep but that ain't the case here!" Wally told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:01 pm

(noo Alex is gonna leave Dick poor thing)

"Oh get over yourself. You never believed that about him and I guess you never will." Thea stated standing up and glaring at him. She breathed out. She didn't want to become more angry than she was. "I'm going to sleep at the mansion for a couple of days." She stated before going to pack her bag.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:06 pm

((TwT))

Gar shook his head.
"You know she can never hold a grudge. She knows you didn't mean it. And she does miss you" he insisted. And it was true.
"We managed, but... it's been tough lately" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. With all the drama that was going on, with the new girl and Alex being hurt, and Moth and all that, it had been pretty hard to keep the team focused during missions.

Alex's mom was at work, but she had told her she could call her at any moment if she needed help.
She reassured her that she'd be fine, but she was still glad to hear so.
And so, Alex just rested on her room, trying to forget about everything that was going on.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:30 pm

((Noooos! Dick already left once, Alex can't leave now! Damn, everyone be leavin' xD))

"Wait, really? Rough?" Natalie frowned. That wasn't good. She didn't want the Team to be splitting up or even be dissolved. The Team her brother, Kaldur, Conner, and Wally all worked hard to make. Of course, M'gann, too, but still. Being with her friends was really awesome. It was where she met Garfield and where she saw her brother feel like he belonged. "W-What about BC? Has she called in any meetings or...?"

"What? Babe, seriously!? Come on!" Wally frowned, staying in place to not follow her and make things worse.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:58 pm

((Aww noo, she wont leave leave. Just needs a bit of time for herself qwq
Poor team can't handle more heartbreak and people abandoning))

Gar sighed.
"No... not yet, at least" he admitted "She's been busy with Alex's rehab and all that, but i feel like those meetings are coming soon" he said. Honestly, he wasn't looking forward to those, but maybe it would help the team? He didn't know.

He shook his head.
"But don't worry about it" he said with a smile, changing the subjet. "You'll be back soon, right? So it's all going to be fine" he tried to be optimistic.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 am

((Oh, good, good. I'm relieved xD))

Natalie smiled a little and she was happy that he was staying optimistic. She loved that about him. "You're amazing, Gar. Have I told you that?" she asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:26 pm

(Exactly!!! and yeah, also I am ready to skip 2 weeks if you girls wanted that, to do the big ideas?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:43 pm

((I'm ready! I wanna bring Nat home xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:48 pm

((Sounds like a plan ^^))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 102 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 57 ... 102  Next