Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 20 of 102 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 61 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Gar smiled, glancing at his now green hands before looking back at her.
"Now i can be my usual awesome green self" he joked, grinning a little before leaning in and kissing her lips.

Kori gasped when he saw Dick walking in. She flew towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, almost making him fall.
She didn't even realize she had stopped talking mid sentence to do so.
"Hey" she greeted him with a warm, enthusiastic smile.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 20 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Wally leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up, okay?" he whispered.

Natalie closed her eyes and kissed him back as her robotic hand reached up and rubbed his cheek. The sensors in the pads of the metal let her have a little feeling, but not much. It was gonna be a lot to get used to, but she was ready for it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:12 pm

"Okay," Thea smiled at him before laying back and closing her eyes.

Dick stumbled but caught his balance and pulled back from the hug, smiling at her. "Hi."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Gar smiled as he kissed her, and put his arms around her waist, bringing her close. He wanted to never have to let go again.

Kori smiled back at him.
"Didn't know you were coming" she admitted. But she didn't sound disappointed in the slightest. On the contrary, she loved the surprise.
They had all thought he'd be staying longer to spend more time with Natalie.

Alex glanced at them for a moment, yet she continued talking with M'gann as if nothing had happened.
Inside, though, she was exhausted. Having to spend the whole party, and afterwards too, pretending like she was fine.

She was extremely happy to have Natalie back, sure. She couldn't wait to have her back on missions. They all missed her.
And the party had been great. Awesome food, and everyone was there having a great time.

But... she had had to avoid Thomas during the party. She still felt bad, of course, and didn't really dare face him.
Once they had all got back to the Cave, Thomas had gone to his room. Alex felt both hurt and relieved by this.

Now, Dick was there, which meant he'd be all cute with Kori. And that didn't help Alex's mood.

At that moment, she just hated herself for feeling like that. For being so dumb.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 pm

"Ahem."

Natalie pulled away from Garfield, face red when she realized they were slightly making out in the middle of the kitchen. There stood Bruce with crossed arms, looking unamused at the two teens. "Um... We were just..." She quieted when he held up a hand.

"Something has come up, so I am having to leave. I'll be back tonight," Bruce told her. "Alfred will be here to keep an eye on you. Be good." That was also his way of saying "No more making out, I am watching you".

"Okay... Have a good day!" Natalie waved a little nervously.

"Mom, I'm going to go talk to the League about what happened. I have to let them know about Terra," Wally told her.

"Don't be gone long. Thea needs you, sweetie," Mary reminded her son, thinking it wasn't good for him to leave her side. Especially if it was a cover up to go find Terra himself.

"I know. I just have to tell them. We don't want anyone else getting hurt." He then left, going to talk to his uncle, Batman, and Green Arrow who all had their personal encounters with Deathstroke. Wherever Terra went, he might know. He obviously couldn't go talk to Slade himself...or could he?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:01 pm

(Haha. I love Bruce! )

Barry and Green Arrow was aleady at the watch tower. There would be a leauge meeting and they were awaiting everyone's arrival. Little did they know about what had happened but they were to discuss some other important matter. Also most likley. A mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:18 pm

((Me too! XD))

When Wally arrived, he was surprised to see more Leaguers up there than he expected. "Um, GA, Uncle Barry," he called, walking over to them. "Whats going on?"

"A League meeting. What are you doing here?" Barry asked, confused as to why he was there. He was supposed to be retired. Of course his credentials were still in the system, but it felt off now that he was there.

"I need to speak to you. A-And Batman. Its about Deathstroke," Wally told them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Green Arrow exchanged a look with Flash before he looked at Wally. "Batman's on his way. He should be arriving anytime soon. Is it urgent?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 pm

"It is to me. Deathstroke isn't the actual reason I'm here. Its about Terra," Wally said, since they needed to know. God he didn't want to tell them about the baby.

"Terra? His former sidekick? What did she do?" Flash asked, confused.

"She..." Wally began before he saw Batman arrive. He could feel his intense gaze and shivered. God he hated the Bat-glare.

"Wasn't expecting you to be here, Wally," Batman said in his usual monotone voice.

"I know. I came here to ask for your help. Can we go somewhere private?" He didn't want everyone in the League knowing what happened.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:10 pm

The Leaugers exchnaged another look with one another before they nodded and then left the main hall to go to a smaller confrence room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 102 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 61 ... 102  Next