Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 61 of 102 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 81 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Wally made sure they were both comfortable before starting the movie. He tried to let the funny jokes that Kevin Hart made distract him from the impending confrontation he was bound to have with via tomorrow. If the test came back like he thought, then that would mean Slade Wilson wasn't her uncle and she had a right to know but would she believe him? Only time will tell.

"It's... Sort of weird? I know this is where we grew up, but I was so young when...." She let her voice trailer off as she recalled back to that night when dick was supposed to perform with them but then Tony Zucco happened. she was only a small child, barely out of her Pull-Ups, when they died. She didn't really remember but she remembered she had been watching behind the scenes with all the other acts. She remember the screams, and the gasps, and someone picking her up and taking her back to the flying Grayson cart where their family would be in every time after a performance. Crimson shook her head, and regained her smile. " But I'm glad to be back. It just feels like home. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:19 pm

Thea laughed at the jokes and funny parts of the movie. This was nice. To just, feel normal. She hadn't really been out since the showdown with Terra, out as Maleficent that was. She had trained with Slade, but that was about it. She wasn't sure if she should go after har again. She knew Wally didn't want her too. Maybe it was better... But Thea still felt like she had betrayed their baby somehow by the fact that Terra was still alive and breathing.

Dick smiled. Even if she didn't remember much she still remembered the feeling around the circus. Everyone was friendly and spread love. They were one big family. "Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" Honestly being back at the circus felt amazing in one way, but it was also hard. All the memories. It was hard to forget what had happened. He couldn't forget what happened. But that was a part of him. Of them. Their lives.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:30 pm

"Oh, no, he's not.... Oh, yeah, he is. He can't pull off the assassin type!" Wally was laughing at how Kevin Hart's character had to fake being the "Man from Toronto".

"Hey babe, you think I could pull off being an assassin? " He teasingly asked her.

Crimson just nodded before she got silent and asked, "Do you think Mom and Dad will be proud of us? Or would they be mad that we left the circus? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:44 pm

Thea laughed and looked up at him. "What? No." She knew he was teasing, but it was true. He was way too nice.

Nightwing thought about her question and got a momentarily frown. "No. I don't think they'd be mad that we left the circus." He said. He was more unsure if they would be proud. "I hope they'd be proud of us." He said. Honestly he wasn't sure them being vigilantes was what they wished for.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:49 pm

Wally laughed. "What? I'm a great actor! I could pull it off, " he claimed.

Crimson frowned and took off her mask. " Hey, Dick, are you always wanted to be a superhero? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:15 pm

Thea scoofed. "Pth, yeah right." She didn't believe him for a second. A great actor? Sure. Maybe in his dreams.

Nightwing was a little surprised by her question but he thought about it. "If you would have asked me 8 years ago I would have said. "Be the next Batman."," He said, remembering how he for so long wanted to become Batman. Now that was the last thing he wanted. That's why he became Nightwing. To get some space from being Robin. Do his own thing. "I'm not sure," he answered. "Maybe I'm working a nice job, have an appartment. Me and Kori might still be dating, maybe I'm doing the hero gig on the side?" He said before looking at her. "Why'd you ask?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:04 pm

Wally chuckled before he get a dark look in his eye. "Oh?"

Next thing he did was pin Thea down, her hands over her head and his hands gripping her wrist. Not tightly of course. "What about now? " He asked with a slight smirk.

"Because do you think that's what Mom and Dad what have imagined us doing? Or have you let them down? Have I...."

She was looking at her arm now, the arm that she had lost and then how she had gotten crazy with the (Mira Kuru? I think she had gotten poisoned with it?).

"You said I look like Mom when I performed up there, but... Am I doing good to make her proud? To make Dad proud?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:53 pm

Thea smirked. "I don't think ninjas ask for their victims opinion," she teased.

Nightwing took his mask off to look at his sister. "I think they would be happy to see us back here, fighting for the circus." He said. "I believe they would be proud of us for wanting to make the world a better place, but I also belie they would worry." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:36 pm

Wally chuckled. " Okay, no more talking then...." He leaned down and started to kiss her, the hands around her wrists slowly letting go and moving to other parts of her body.

Natalie sniffed, not realizing she had started to cry until she felt a tear land on her tightly gripped hands. She looked up at her big brother and whispered out, " I miss him so much..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Thea smiled into the kiss and allowed her hands to cup his face as he let them go. "We're gonna wake Ollie," Thea told him between kisses. "And you know how he gets when we kiss," she giggled kissing him again. Usually when they made out Ollie always wanted to join in, which resulted in Wally getting his face licked in which he hated. It was pretty funny though.

Dick frowned and brought her into a hug. "Yeah, I miss them too." He said, stroking his sister's hair. She felt even younger now considering the height difference as he had grown a lot the last year's.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 102 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 81 ... 102  Next