Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 33 of 102 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 67 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 33 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 pm

"Huh?" Natalie looked over at him before she looked back at her English assignment and saw she had just written his name, her name, and even wrote out, "Natalie Mary Logan". Her eyes went wide as she turned red and quickly shut her notebook. "Oh! I, um... Yeah. Totally easy. Glad to see I've still got an act for writing."

"What? Pft, of course you could. Not that I'm going to let you. But you're one of the strongest people I know, Thea," Wally told her, giving her a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 33 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Thea smiled a little. "Thank you, but I'm not sure I believe that." She admitted. "I used to. But... Things changed. I've changed I supose." She said, just feeling so weak now. She'd lost her baby. She should have been strong enough to fight Terra back. Defend herself. But she was a failure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Wally made them both stop so he could grab her hand. "Hey. You have changed, but its not that bad. You're still strong, its just...going to take time to gain all your strength back. I'm going to be here to be your support until you can do it on your own."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:52 pm

Gar noticed her red cheeks and couldn't help to laugh.
"Oh really? Can i see what you're writing, then?" he teased her a bit. He didn't know if what she was writing was what made her look like that, but he just wanted to joke around.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Thea smiled at those words. "I can't Thank you enough for it." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:14 pm

"N-No!" Natalie immediately held it behind her back. If he saw it, she would die of embarrassment. She was sure of it.

"Your smile is all the thanks I need," Wally said with a wink. He kissed her hand before he went back onto the trail. "You feeling okay, though? Do you want to stop for a second?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:24 pm

"Well, I can defiently feel it," Thea said, considering it was a little bumby going, even if only walking, on a horse. And she needed to brace her core. She smiled at him. "But it's worth it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:50 pm

"Okay, now you have to show me" Gar said with a smirk on his face, before leaning forward and extending his arm, trying to grab the notebook from behind her back.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 pm

"No!" Natalie laughed, grabbing a pillow and slipping it under. "Do not make me hurt you, Garfield Logan!"

"Well, maybe we'll walk back so we don't strain your stomach too much," Wally said as they approached the lake where they would rest at. "We do not need a trip to the hospital."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:31 pm

"Please no. I can't take any more white hallways," Thea chuckled, having spent enough time there already. She defiently didn't want back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 102 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 67 ... 102  Next