Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 32 of 102 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 67 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 32 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Garfield smiled at his sister one last time before following Nat to the room.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 32 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 pm

"I know you, babe," Wally smirked a little before he got down on one knee and held one boot up. "Here you go, Cinderella," he teased.

Natalie sat down on his bed and took off her backpack. "How much can I pay you to do my homework for me?" she teased Garfield as she got all of her homework stuff out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Gar laughed.
"I'm tempted to name my price" he said, joking "But homework isn't worth it" he added with a teasing grin.
He left his backpack on the floor, taking out his books.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Thea blushed a little at his kinda cute and lame action. However she smiled and got her shoe off before slipping her foot into the riding boot before getting the next one on as well. "Perfect fit. Thank you Prince charming," She teased back with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Natalie whined a little before hanging her head. "Ugh. Since when do people refuse money?" she muttered before dragging her books out of her bag. "Alright, I can do this. It's not as bad as it seems." She then grabbed her pen from her bag and began to work on the first subject: History.

"You're welcome," Wally chuckled and he stood up, brushing off his knees. He had already gotten his on and was ready. "Lets get Fudge and Snow ready and then we'll go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Thea nodded and soon enough they had gotten the horses ready. And Honestly, both horses seemed more eager than the two of them to get out. With some struggle but help from Wally Thea managed to sit up on Fudge. It felt so good to be back up. 

Tjey decided to take the road by the lake and forest. As they were walking, just taking it easy Thea looked driver and smiled at Wally. "Thank you." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:44 pm

"It's not gonna be bad because you're smart" Gar said, taking out his books so he could help her out with anything she needed.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Natalie smiled and kissed his cheek before opening her book. "Thanks, Gar." And with that, they began to do her homework and honestly? Natalie hated every second. She was never one for schoolwork. When she had to go to regular school after getting adopted by Bruce, she put up such a fight until Dick came and talked to her. After all, her school mornings were just learning shapes, numbers, and writing her name with her mom in the train carts as they traveled from place to place. Then eventually Natalie got into the swing of going to normal school and finally to Gotham Prep.

Having Garfield there really helped her. He was always by her side, no matter what. They had been through so much. Broken up - twice. People have tried to come in between their relationship...well, only ONE person in particular, but it didn't matter. He was there now and Natalie couldn't be more happy.

As she was writing out some stuff for her English class after getting done with History, she didn't realize she had a big, dumb grin on her face while she was humming to a happy tune.

"Don't thank me," Wally told her with a smile. "I'm just happy you're enjoying yourself."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:01 am

Thea smiled and looked down at Fudge who were strolling like the good buy he was, next to snow who Wally was riding. "I don't think I could do this without you," She admitted  looking up at him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Garfield was struggling with his Math homework. Sure, it wasn't much, but it always gave him a headache.
As he was finishing solving one of the last problems, he heard Natalie humming.
He turned to see her, and couldn't help to sigh with a warm smile on his face when he saw her grin.
"Is English homework that good?" he asked, teasing a bit, as he was sure that was not what made her look that happy.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 102 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 67 ... 102  Next