Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 52 of 102 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 77 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Mon May 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Gar couldn't help to blush a little and chuckle nervously.
"Movie star, huh" he repeated. Sure, it was one thing to daydream about it, joke about being famous and whatnot. But the thought of being a big star one day was... overwhelming.
In the best of ways, though. He felt his chest warm up at the thought. He'd always wanted to have that one thing that made him special. Like, besides the skin color and his powers. Something that the did, intentionally. Not just the consequences of things out of his control. Besides, he simply loved the attention, and he couldn't get much of that while being a hero, as it was dangerous.
As these thoughts crossed his mind, he smirked a little.
"Can't wait to show off my amazing girlfriend once i'm famous. Everyone will be so jealous that i have the best one in the world" he said, and despite his joking voice, he meant every word. He looked at her, and caressed her back with his fingers, running them up and down.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:59 am

Wally just stared at her hungrily. It took all of his self restraint to not stare at her amazing body and just have a goofy great on his face as he bowed and gesture to the tub as he said, " ladies first. "

It was Natalie's turn to blush a deeper shade of pink. " Most amazing girlfriend? I doubt it, " she scoffed playfully before she kissed his lips just enjoying their time together. Garfield really was going to do great and she couldn't be more proud of him or happy for him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:18 pm

"If you insist," Thea said, smiling at his cute gentlemanly action. She carefully stepped into the tub before letting her body sink down, embracing the warm water. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them to peak at her boyfriend. It was nice. Just relaxing like this. She needed it, after everything that had happened. Thinking about nothing was nice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:38 am

Gar kissed her back, holding her close.
When he pulled back, he chuckled.
"Of course you are the most amazing girlfriend" he insisted, pecking her lips to reinforce his statement "and the most beautiful, and the most badass..." he would peck her lips for each description he gave. "and I am so lucky" he finished with a content sigh.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Wally was about to get in the bathtub when he saw her peaking. Chuckled and said jokingly " hey, my eyes are up here," he teased her.  And he said, "Watch out, here I come," before slipped into the bathtub behind her.

From there, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest with a little grin. "Much better."

With each kiss, Natalie turned a deeper shade of pink and she fell even more in love with each sweet compliment he gave her.

She forced herself to not cry as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. "I love you so much, Garfield," she whispered into his shoulder. She really, really did.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Thea smiled at his embrace. "Mhmm," she hummed. She was trying to be as open with him as she could, and it felt good that he knew how she was feeling after everything. Even if it couldn't really become good again, it still felt better knowing she wasn't alone in this.

(Gar and Natalie are adorable!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:15 pm

(OMG I AM SO SORRY! I was using talk to text with my last post it handed not mean for it to post that word (no one said anything so I assume that nobody caught it?) But I was reading it and then I saw what it had typed for me and just fixed my mistake by OMG I am so embarrassed right now LOL 😣😣😳😅😅)

Wally started that massage that he had promised her. Meanwhile, he asked, "So, what are you doing tomorrow?"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:20 pm

((oh, im only reading the replies now so i don't even know what it said before lol so dont worry))

"I love you too, Natalie" Gar said, holding her a little tighter, closing his eyes. He wished he could freeze that moment forever: her warmth, her scent, her heart beating against his chest.
"I love you with all my heart"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:13 am

(Well my talk to text has a very dirty mind because it had that I said the p word 😅😅😅)

Natalie felt the same. She had never loved anyone like this before. She felt like she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Garfield. Of course she wasn't ready for marriage or any of that kind of commit me yet, but she did ask, " Garfield, will you stay with me forever? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:01 am

((omg XD  Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 52 1f606  Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 52 1f606 ))

Garfield's heart raced slightly faster.
"As long as you want me around, i'll always be with you" he assured her, and he meant every word. He truly wanted to spend his life with her, but he would only do that for as long as she wished to be with him. Her happiness was the most important thing to him, even if he just couldn't imagine his life without her now.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 102 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 77 ... 102  Next