Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 27 of 102 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 64 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:32 pm

Gar smiled at her, giving her hand a slight squeeze when she grabbed his.
"Ah, yes, class. My favorite of times" he joked, using an exaggerated tone of voice, pausing dramatically every few words.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Wally grabbed a plate and just gave it to him so he could help himself. Then he leaned on the fridge and asked, "Have you been looking for Terra?" If Slade truly cared about Thea, then he'd search for her.

Natalie laughed at his "excited" tone. "Totally, right?" She teased along with him. "You should be an actor, Gar. Being all moody and dramatic suits you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm

"Not exactly. But I do know about her wherabouts," Slade said. He didn't really have to search much. She was pretty easy to track. He grabbed the plate and started putting up food onto it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 pm

"And? Where is she? Why haven't you made a move?" Okay, Wally didn't want to kill Terra... Okay, maybe a little, but he knew Slade had no problem.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm

"Because it's not my move to make," Slade stated, turning to him. He would leave her for Thea. Or if Wally chose to do something with her, that'd be something new. He knew that as soon as Thea was back on her feet and had stopped grieving she would go after her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Wally narrowed his eyes. "She should be arrested, Slade. Not killed. Will you tell me where she's hiding so I can then her over to the police?" Well, to the Justice League, but he wasn't gonna openly admit he was Kid Flash even thought he knew Slade knew about him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:55 pm

"Sure. I'll tell you," Slade said, giving him a small smile. He wasn't his enemy. Not that he'd admitt anyway. Not when Thea was around. "But don't be so sure Thea won't do it once she's back onto her feet." He stated, walking over. He May think Thea had stopped being Maleficent and all that. But oh was he wrong.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm

"I'll reason with her. I've done it before," Wally told him, determined to keep Thea off that path.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:19 pm

"Good luck with that," Slade remarked sarcastically before walking back into the living room.

"Took you long enough, don't tell me Wally ate all the food?" Thea teased her boyfriend as the two men came back into the livingroom.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Gar chuckled. "You think so?" he asked.
He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand before smirking a
bit.
"Well, i do have the looks to be an actor" he added, half joking, as he straightened his back, to exaggerate his posture, trying to imitate an action hero posing for the camera.
But he couldn't hold it for long, and just ended up laughing at himself.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 102 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 64 ... 102  Next