Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 55 of 102 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 78 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:57 pm

"Delivery for a Ms. Thea," Wally teased before poking his head out. "Hey beautiful. Mind holding the door open for me? "

Natalie punched his shoulder. " Of course I do! Meanie," she playfully rolled her eyes. "I bet I can help with you any day."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:15 pm

Thea smiled and opened the door for him. "Of course," she said, happy to see him home. He always knew how to surprise her. "Why the flowers?" She asked, even though he might just have bought them to be nice.

Dick laughed. "I'm kidding!" He said, rubbing his shoulder.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:47 pm

"Does there have to be a reason? " Wally chuckled. "No, really. When my mom and dad were first together, my mom told me that my dad was bringing home a rose every time he came home from work. Now my dad couldn't afford much, but he always, always had a rose while my mom. I got to thinking about that and I thought I would get you a whole bouquet."

Natalie giggled and said, "Remind me why we couldn't just be in her old flying Grayson costumes? And why do we have to change our names? It shouldn't matter if Haly recognizes us. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Thea closed the door after him and couldn't help but to smile wider at his story. "Really? That's so sweet. But you didn't have to get me flowers," she insisted even though it was very, very sweet. She walked to the kitchen to put them in a vase with some water.

"Because Halt doesn't exactly know about our "other lives"" Dick quoted his fingers in the air. "And besides, we don't know the truth yet." He didn't believe Haly was guilty exactly, but being under cover was a good way to hide their identities for anyone else who might be involved and still stay close to know what was going on.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:33 pm

"Eh, what kinda boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you flowers every once in a while?" Wally smiled. He walked over and got his arms around her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "How was your day?"

Natalie frowned. She understood why but he couldn't really think....

"Dick, you honestly can't believe that Haly is..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:08 am

((Sorry! took me forever to reply here, got lost among the rps haha
And for now i'll just play Alex and Killer Croc, but once that gets out of control, I will ask if one of you girls can play Thomas for me, if that's okay. But i can deal with it for now~ no worries))

The tell was subtle, and Ghost was glad she noticed it as she ran from rooftop to rooftop.
She stopped in her tracks when she heard a weird noise. The rattling of a heavy, metallic object, which then made a louder noise as it hit the ground.
She looked around the sunset-lit streets of Gotham, and then she saw it. A sewer lid had been moved, opening the hole it was covering previously, and out of it were running... tons of rats.
Eww... Always Sewers with Killer Croc she though with a frown, before making her way there. There wasn't much that could make the rats in Gotham run like that, so she knew she could expect the big guy to be there.

Reluctant, yet knowing she had no other choice, Ghost made her way down the building she was at, and went towards the sewer. A small grimace covered her face, as the putrid smell got stronger the closer she got to it. This was not going to be a fun night.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:46 pm

(Alright ^^ If you say so.)

Thea smiled at his embrace and she put her hands on top of his. "Mhmm, well actually I was in the middle of something when you surprised me, so I have some things I have to finish up for today," She said. "But other than that, it was good. Been busy, so I completly forgott about dinner," She admitted before turning her head to look at him and making a cute pouty face. "Sorry." Usually she would at least plan out and prepare dinner, even if they didn't eat that early. At least a snack if anything. 

"No, but someone else at the Circus might be involved," Dick said, shaking his head. "That's why we're here," He said. "But first, I hope you're ready for the show?" He held his hand out for her. They were on in 5 minutes, and it had been a while since they performed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm

(Yeah, just let us know ^^)

"Eh, no biggie. Gives me a chance to work on my cooking skills," Wally said, kissing her shoulder.

Natalie took a breath before smiling. "Yep," she said, laying her hamd in his. She was definitely nervous, but was it really any different than doing flips and tricks when they fought bad guys?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:36 pm

Thea smiled at the soft kiss. "Mhm, okay. Well then I'll go finish up work and then I'll join you in the kitchen," she said.

Dick smiled at her and in no time the Daring Dangers were presented onto the stage. The two siblings walked out in their matching white and red uniforms, holding their hands up to take the cheering crowd in. They then got ready to climb up to do their trapeze act.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:03 pm

Ghost stared down at the sewer hole, and sighed.
"Here i go" she muttered to herself, turning invisible before jumping in.

The splash of the putrid water underneath her feet almost made her puke. The smell was disgusting.
She took out a small gas mask from her tool belt. She knew it would barely help, but it was better than nothing.

She could feel the rats running around her legs, and going up the ladder and out the hole, and she frowned. At least she could see where they were running from, so that was easy.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 102 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 78 ... 102  Next