Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 56 of 102 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 79 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 56 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:31 am

"Anything in particular you want for dinner? " Wally asked as he washed his hands.

Natalie was nearly blinded by All of the lights before her eyes adjusted and she tried not to freeze up. Remember to breathe,Nat. You can do this , she thought.

She could almost remember her mother telling her the same thing when she tried something for the first time. With that in her mind, she waved to the audience.

(Ew, yeah, I Suspect )would die
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 56 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:34 am

"Mhm, surprise me," Thea said, smiling at him before walking back to the living room connected with the kitchen to finish up her work.

(Guessing no one is gonna accidently fall this time? Yeah?)

Dick waved at the audience. It had been a while since he did this, but it was in his bones. Just like riding a bike, right? After they got presented their act started and Dick started swinging down, grabbing the bar and flipping over to hang on it upside down from his knees so that he could catch Natalie.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm

"Got it!" Wally held a thumbs up before going to look into the fridge to see what they had to make.

After looking, he decided to make some spaghetti with garlic bread and mashed potatoes.

He began to prep everything so he could start cooking.

No net, no problem! Natalie thought as she flipped once before she caught her brother's hands.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:27 pm

Thea smiled and tried to not get too caught up in work again. She didn't want to be that person who worked too much, her parents always used to work too much as did her uncle, and she didn't want to inherit that quality.

She quickly finished up the last of the work that she needed to finish for that week in about 30 minutes and closed her laptop after that. "Hey babe, do I have time to take Ollie for a walk before dinner's ready?" She walked, getting his leash after seeing Ollie wake up and get ready to go outside from hearing the word 'walk'.

Dick caught her hands and smiled down at her, hearing the cheering crowd and the tent filling with applause. After swinging back and forth he then released her so she could swing back and grab her bar again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:13 pm

"Yep! Everything should be ready by the time you guys get back, ". " Just be careful. "

Natalie swung back to her bar and grab it before doing a flip and catching it again, causing more applause. This was actually pretty fun!! Now she saw why her parents did this for a living!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:49 pm

"We will!" Thea called back, getting the leash hooked to Ollie's collar before taking him out, just going for a shorter walk so they would be back in time for dinner.

Dick smiled when his sister got it. The older she got the more she reminded him of their mother. He then got ready to make a flip at the same time as she did so the two could change bars with one another.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:26 pm

Here goes nothing Ghost thought, as she put on the gas mask and made her way deeper into the sewers.

The rats kept running away, bumping against her legs, but she didn't care much. The smell was worse than the rats, and they weren't even trying to hurt her so she didn't mind. They were just scared, and she could guess why.

As she got closer to where she thought Killer Croc was, she turned invisible. It didn't help much, considering she still left a hole on the water where she was standing, but it was better than nothing. She made sure to check her toolbelt for sleeping gas bombs, smoke bombs and any other gadget that could be of assistance.
All in order she thought Here i go
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:07 pm

Wally smiled before he got back to work. All that was left to do was pretty much put the sauce over the noodles and scramble everything together.

Natalie winked as they passed by one another and grabbed the bar he just swung from.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:25 pm

Thea took the normal short walk they did, letting Ollie do his needs and sniff around. For the first time in s long time she felt at peace with everything. It wasn't snowing, not s t the moment. But they had gotten some snow a few days before that, even if it hadn't really stayed. "Woah, easy Ollie" Thea giggle when he dragged the leash a bit, causing her to slip a bit on the icy sidewalk. Ollie then stopped and waited for his master. When Thes looked at how good Ollie was doing it made her smile, remembering when Wally had gotten her Ollie for present. It made her so happy and she realised how happy Wally made her. How far they had come in their relationship and what they had gone through together.

(Also I can see Nat and Dicks performance in my head and it's so adorable)

Dick smiled and then they both flipped back onto the stances on the poles and held their hands up to the audience applause.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:01 pm

"And done!" Wally stepped away from where he had dinner all ready. He had already made their plates, set their silverware out, and made them their drinks which was some wine he had fetched from the top shelf in the cabinet. The piece of resistance where are the candles he had lit for a little bit of romantic atmosphere. He just wanted everything perfect for Thea because he knew she had been through so much and didn't deserve any of it.

He took off his apron which said kiss the cook and put it in the dirty laundry basket.

Natalie waved alongside her brother, the smile never leaving her face. " That was so much fun! " She whispered to him as she waved to the audience.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 102 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 79 ... 102  Next