Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 8 of 102 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 55 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:22 pm

"It seems you can ask him yourself" Alex said when she heard the Cave's scan. She looked back at where Nightwing would be walking in in a moment, trying her best to not let her face show how she was feeling inside. Even hearing his new allias being said by the computer hurt her.
"I should... probably leave you two alone" she muttered, looking back at Kori with a sad smile, unable to hide that.

"Woa, that's... a lot of time " Gar chuckled. "Not sure i could live that long. Better stick to the fun, not-crazy dark magic ones"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:35 pm

"No, I wanted to...wanted to apologize," Wally said as he walked over. He rounded to face her, having a frown on his formerly freckled face. "I was wrong. I guess...I've been paranoid since the attack. It just felt weird."

"Right?" Natalie smiled and grabbed his hand. "Come on, I'll show you some of the books I've been studying and then we should go meet up with my Dad and Al for lunch."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Thea sighed. "I'm sorry too. I know it's been... hard for you. I know I havn't exactly been approachable either," Thea said, since she had been kinda distant since he got her out. But things were getting better.

Kori smiled but noticed her kinda sad smile. "Everything okay?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:58 pm

"Things are just...changing and we're doing what all humans have done. We've adapted," Wally said. "I'm just more concerned for you and our baby, is all. You two are everything for me right now." It was true. He had given a lot of thought about becoming a father. The thought of something happening to Thea or their baby made him sick. His father had talked to him about it as well.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Thea smiled and put her hands over her belly. You still couldn't tell she was pregnant. "You don't have to worry about us, Wally," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:43 am

"Uh? Oh, yeah, everything's fine" Alex said. She looked away as soon as she saw Dick walking in.

Gar gave her hand a soft squeeze before nodding.
"Sounds like a plan" he said before following her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:35 pm

"Hey girls, it smells nice," Dick said with a smile when he walked inside.

Starfire smiled and flew over, giving him a quick hug. "That's because I cooked for you! Well, we did. I couldn't have done it without Alex help," She admitted, landing next to her boyfriend.

"Really? Wow That's nice of both of you," Dick said, smiling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:53 pm

"Its my job to worry and protect you." Wally kissed her forehead and held his arms around her.

Natalie showed him the books that she had been studying and even showed one of the magic circles she could conjure. "Its just a little magic circle, mostly shielding," she said, putting it down. "Then there are there things called 'sling rings'. Makes portals to other places."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Thea smiled and looked up at him before hugging him back, resting her head on his chest. "Well then, I appreciate it." She was glad he appologized. She didn't want to fight with him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:33 pm

"You can teleport?" Gar exclaimed. He had been just staring in awe, both at the book and the magic. It was just so amazing!

"Yeah, well, hope you both enjoy it" Alex said, smiling at Kori, before walking past Dick. She only glanced at him, but didn't say anything, and just headed back to the couch were she had left her phone.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 102 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 55 ... 102  Next