Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 80 of 102 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 91 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:58 pm

Wally opened his mouth to say something before he shut it and looked at their dog. " Sorry, buddy. Mom says no. "

Ollie just gave a breath of annoyance before he got off the bed and went to eat out of his own food bowl. Wally whistled. "Sassy, " he remarked to Thea as he turned to her.

Natalie went to the tent where they would be training and saw that the other acts just got done doing the same. Seems like they weren't affected by the bug like she was. Or had been, she thought to herself. She couldn't let herself be distracted, not even for a second or else it could end up bad. It was a good thing they trained with the nuts though.

She turned to her brother who caught up and pointed up. " You first or me? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:09 pm

"R-Right" Alex said, though her voice sounded slightly disappointed. She had missed him a lot, but she knew she had to take things easy, for the good of both of them.
Besides, they had talked about a few things that she had to think about. So it was fine.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:55 pm

"Don't look at me," Thea said, meaning that their dog didn't get that from her, even if that might not be entirely true since she was quite spoiled and didn't like it if she didn't get what she wanted.

"Well ladies first, right?" Dick said playfully, stopping next to her.

"I'll come back check at you later," Thomas said, standing up. "Do you need anything?" He asked, wondering if he should bring her anything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:58 pm

"No, he totally got that from you, " Wally confirmed as he looked at his girlfriend. Then he chuckled before taking another bite of his pizza. " How are you feeling now? " He asked after swallowing.

Natalie smiled a little before she looked up at the high pedestal. She breathed through her nose before ascending towards it, telling herself that it was going to be okay. There was a net in case anything happened. But nothing was going to happen. Stay whelmed, crimson she thought before she got to the top of the pedestal. It wouldn't be so bad if she just didn't look down, so she told herself not to. And it was ridiculous! She was doing this since she was nearly a baby! Her parents never really got her to do the performances with her since she was still an infant when they died, but still. And then she was used to using grappling hooks and going all around Gotham and all around the world as crimson. So why does she feel so nervous?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:12 pm

"Still worthless?" Thea responded with a light shrug. "At least the pizza's good." She said before taking another bite. There weren't really much enthusiasm to her voice... And you could understand why.

Dick climbed up the ladder after her. He wasn't nervous at all about the heights or the performance itself, he was a little nervous about the audience but that was because he hadn't been performing infront of an audience since the accident happened. And that was many years ago...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:47 pm

(if I'm being honest, I feel like Natalie and Dick have been on this mission forever now XD shall we just have that night when they actually perform be the night that they catch the guy trying to blame Haley for all of the crimes committed? Like, skip to that night and do it? XD I think it would be funny.)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:18 pm

(haha you're not alone. I agree. We can skip to the next day maybe? Do the performance and we can also do Thea and Wally going to meet Oliver and I think next day would work for Thomas and Alex too?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:12 pm

(Yes I totally agree on my part!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:24 am

((Works for me! ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:21 pm

(Alright! Cool! I'll start! And I am having Dinah not know Oliver at that time. Think that will work best)

The next day a somewhat nervous and distressed Oliver Queen were pacing the room in the hall of justice. Wally had called him that morning to deliver him some... chocking news to say the least. At first he had wondered why Wally had reached out to him at all to talk about his old enemies, but even more so his old relationships... However he hadn't connceted that to what Wally told him this morning.

"I'm telling you Dinah, I had no idea," Oliver said, walking and finally stopping and holding his hands out. "She told me she had a miscarriage," Oliver said, still not gripping the fact that he had a daughter with his one night stand back in collage. "A-and now... now I'm a dad?" It felt weird to say it out loud. "H-how could I have missed this?"

"Oliver, you didn't know," Dinah said, being calm as always. He had been rampling the same things over and over again that morning ever since he got off the phone with Wally. It was a shock to both of them, of course. But she didn't know Oliver back then, and it was so long ago so she wasn't exactly upset.

"I know, but-" Olived put his hands to his head, trying to calm himself as well since he knew stressing about it wasn't helping. He took a deep breath and breathed out. "I just feel like a terrible person. I didn't even know she excisted... and... and that monster has been using her this entire time, just to spite me." Oliver had to walk over and sit down next to Dinah to calm down. "I am the worst father out there." He just stated, starring blankly ahead.

"Ollie, you didn't know, okay? You couldn't have possibly known what was going on, but it's going to be alright," Dinah said, putting her hand on her boyfriends back. "But they're coming here. Meeting her is a good first step," Dinah smiled a little.

"I already told you I'm not going," Thea repeated. She was in the most pissy moods that morning. She was past crying or at least she was channeling everything she was feeling into anger. She had somewhat accepted that her life sucked and everything in it. For Wally to insist checking up on her or trying to assure that things would be alright was getting on her nerves. Like a psycologist would help anyway? Thea rolled her eyes. She just wanted to be left alone and not go see anyone, and she definitely didn't want to go see some guy she didn't know, claiming to be her dad. She grabbed her cup of tea and played with the spoon in the cup as she walked from the kitchen to the livingroom, trying to just walk away from the conversation like she had been trying to do all morning. But Wally was persistant. Ugh! She just wanted to kill someone! That's how upset she was.

Dick was up the day after since it was nearing 10 already. Performance day. At least they were very close to solving the case. They had an early show that day, and honestly it would be fun to perform again. He also hoped Natalie was doing better since she got sick, since he didn't really want her performing if she was sick.

(Do you have a plan for what you want Thomas and Alex to do next Lily?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 102 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 91 ... 102  Next