Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 81 of 102 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 91 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:42 pm

"Yes, You are, babe! " Wally didn't like to be so assertive with her because that just reminded him of his dad but he knew that this was a big deal. And trust him, it wasn't easy to just tell Oliver Queen, the freaking Green arrow aka " The vigilante ", that he had a daughter that he never knew about. Wally had to do some deep digging into Oliver's past to just find out which woman was Thea's mother. And there was a lot of women that he had to go through. So it would be nice if Thea just threw him a bone and agreed to go meet the guy anyway. Wally knew that it was nerve-wracking. Fortunately, he has been blessed with awesome parents and prayed that one day he himself would not be in a situation like this. "Thea, Oliver has history with Slade. He can help you with figuring this stuff out. But after you meet him, if you want nothing to do with him, then that's fine. He won't force you to have a relationship with him and neither will I. But just meet the guy first, please. "

"All right! How do I look? " Natalie came out in her usual circus get up, but she had decided to add a ribbon around her waist and matching ones along her wrists. They were the same red as in the danger colors, but she has seen a photo of when the flying Grayson's had first performed and they were similar outfits. She had some extra get up if Dick wanted to adorn them, too.

Was Natalie feeling 100% better? Not even close. Let's just say maybe 75% if everything goes to plan. She was still feeling kind of off, but she played it well and didn't let Dick know even with his detective skills.

(I just thought of the little flying Grayson thing and added that for a little bit of sentiment lol. I don't think that's true though. The outfits choice I mean 😜)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:41 pm

Thea heard him out and let out a deep breath, after considering what he said. It was the part of his conncection with Slade that caught her interest. "Fine," She agreed. She put her cup of tea on the coffee table and turned to him. "Let's go, before I change my mind," She muttered before walking past him to grab her jacket and go to the garage. If they wern't going to be gone for too long, which she didn't plan on, then Ollie would be fine on his own at home.

(I love it! Supercute!!!)

Dick turned and smiled when he saw her. His sister had really matured a lot, and he noticed the details she added to the costume. "Ready to blow minds," Dick replied, talking about how the audience would cheer later for the show. "Didn't know you were a fashion designer though?" He teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:07 pm

((Aww that's so adorable! love that detail >w<

As for Alex, with having her start the process of healing her foot and all that, i imagine she has to stay at the Cave for a while. A bit of mundane stuff like cooking together with Thomas as M'gann is out, maybe playing some games along with Gar? I think that'd be nice for a change as they start getting used to going back to normal -as normal as superheroes get lol-))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:49 pm

(Aww I love all of that! The getting back to doing regular Monday everyday life is actually kind of fun ☺

And thanks lol XD I just thought it was cute 🥰)

Wally smiled to himself as he went and got his jacket by the door, checking to see if he had his wallet and his keys in his pocket along with his phone before following her out to the garage to his car. Man, he really did love his car that she got him! Even though he was so used to just running everywhere, it was nice to actually have some energy saved up in the case for an emergency you know?

"You won't regret this, Thea, " Wally promised as he held the door open for her.

Natalie giggled and placed her hands on her hips."Well, someone has to have a sense of fashion in this family, " she teased him with a grin. Then she fished out the inspiration for the look which was a photo out of her costume and handed it to her brother. " When the Grayson's first started performing, they all wore matching sashes and cuffs like the ones I have on. I just thought it would be nice to add the little detail as a reminder. Of what the Graysons meant to this circus anyway. " She had discovered it when she had went through the stuff in Haley's office but then she got sick so she didn't tell Dick about it until just now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:34 pm

( I think that sounds nice! )

At the cave things were as normal as they could be for a weekend. M'gann had been cooking in the kitchen, making some breakfast that was now running cold. At least the leftovers were. Thomas had brought some breakfast to the infirmary, hoping that would be a good way to wake up for Alex since those painkiller probably would have worn off by that time. He'd talked to her a bit more about what happened, before talking more about of she should open up to the team more about her insecurities. However, he had left the room when Dinah had arrived to check on her. So right now he was just talking to Conner and M'gann who were tinkering with his bike. Well, Conner was and M'gann was just watching and handling him tools.

"Whatever," Thea rolled her greenblue eyes and sat down in the car, letting him close the door before she popped her head up and looked out the window. She just wanted to get this over with.

"Oh yeah, that's right," Dick said, shaking his head with a smile as he looked at the photo. He hadn't seen this photo in forever. "Can't believe I forgot." Honestly it was a long time ago, and he had also tried very hard to out his past behind him when they first got taken in by Bruce.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:48 am

(Thanks!!!)

Wally sighed a little bit before he got into the car after closing her door and buckling up. He opened the garage door before turning the car on and once the door was wide open, he gently pulled out and went towards Star City. He knew that Thea wasn't exactly ecstatic about meeting the billionaire Playboy, but he hoped that Oliver and Dinah could help her out. " Are you mad at me? " He asked her at the first red light where he could take a second and look at her. She had no reason to really be mad at him.... And he knew that she just had her whole world turned upside down literally 24 hours ago so it was a lot to take in, but he didn't want to make it worse so any space he could give her he would. Just like his Uncle Barry said.

"Heh, yeah..." Natalie felt her eyes sting before she quickly batted them away and stuffed the picture back into her costume. Then she looked at her brother and just smiled. He really did look just like their father. But then she thought about it for a second. She might look just like her mother, but she really didn't have any of her father's features. It was crazy but she supposed that she took after her mother more than her father. "Let's do this. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:33 pm

Thea was looking out the window, just annoyed. "No... Yes. I don't know," she let out a small sigh. "I'm mad at everything right now," she stated. She wasn't in the mood to talk. She wasn't in the mood for anything really. She imagined in her head how the meeting with Oliver Queen would go and just thinking about got her annoyed. Why did she even agree to go!? She was already having second thoughts.

"Alright," Dick smiled before they got ready. Their act was towards the end of the show since it was considered being one of the more impressive acts, and the show was just about to start. But from there time would fly by before it was their turn to go out and do their thing. He kinda wished Bruce was there to see them. He thought he would appreciate that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:21 pm

(Aw 🥺 I would love to see Bruce be there to watch his kids!)

Wally only nodded in understanding before he just continued onto the road towards Star City. Man, he wished he could just flash them both there but he couldn't just blindly use his powers out in public. Not that anyone would see him anyway.... Well, it was a good way for Thea to just try to chill out because he could understand why she was so pissed off at everything. Hell, he would be pissed off too.

So they rode to Star City in silence. Wally didn't even dare to try to turn on the radio.

The crowd applauded as each act was done and finished. Natalie sucked in a breath as Haley came out to introduce them once again for it was the end of the night and they were the final act.

Natalie sucked in a breath as she started to ascend the podium so that way they would be introduced on top of it as per usual with their routine.

"Now, put your hands together and give it up for the Daring Dangers! "The spotlight shown on them waving to the crowd. Natalie had a smile on her face as she was ready for the act. She prayed that she didn't mess up....
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Conner wasn't being too talkative, as always, but M'gann was.

"You think she'll recover soon?" she asked out loud, not asking anyone in particular.

"Wrench" Conner said, as he raised his hand, and M'gann moved the tool telepathically to his hand.
After a moment ,he answered her question.
"It's not a big wound, she'll be fine"

As for Alex, she was talking to Dinah. She had already made sure the would was disinfected and taken care of. It was an ugly wound, as it had broken a few small bones when the attack had gone through the foot, but it wasn't something they couldn't help her with.
Alex sighed as Dinah had just asked her some psychologist questions about her motives. She didn't want to repeat herself after talking to Thomas, but she knew being honest was important.
And so, in brief words, she tried to explain her reason for going out on her own to find something to do.
She wasn't proud of it, but a part of her still tried to justify it, as she still felt like she wasn't good enough to be on the Team.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:36 pm

"Well, her foot did look pretty bad," Thomas said, since Alex didn't exactly have any regenerated healing speed or anything like that. It would probably take a few weeks to heal properly. "She's probably not gonna be back on missions for a little while." He added after watching Conner tighten a screw or something. Honestly Thomas had no idea what he was doing.

In Star City, Oliver and Dinah had arrived to their now shared appartment. When Wally had called him that morning the two had been at the Hall of Justice, but Wally had suggested that that might not be the best place to take Thea. For starters... because she probably wouldn't be the biggest fan of going to see the "heroes hangout", but mainly because he thought somewhere less public would be better, just to make her feel a bit more unwatched and because he didn't know how she'd react. So he had suggested their place.

"Ollie, you're worse than Barry on coffee," Dinah stated, having her arms crossed as she watched her fiance pace the room, and that was saying something.

Oliver stopped and sighed, trying to shake his nerves. "Sorry. I'm just... nervous."

"I don't take you for the nervous type," Dinah teased slightly, uncrossing her arms and resting her hand on her hip. She knew Oliver Queen wasn't one to get nervous.

"I was nervous when I asked you to marry me," Oliver admitted with a small smile, maybe teasing a little as well even though it was true and he saw Dinah's smile, meaning she appreciated his response.

Dinah walked over and put her hands onto his shoulders. "It's going to be fine. What's the worst thing that can happen?"

"That she runs out of here saying she never wants to see me again?" Oliver laid out his worst case scenario.

"I suppose that could happen..." Dinah sighed, looking down.

"Dinah!" Oliver exclaimed, since that was not helping his nerves.

Dinah shook her head and looked back at Oliver. "My point is, whatever happens, at least you've tried. That's what's important. For her to see that you tried. That you care."

Oliver frowned. "I do care... I guess that's why I'm scared she's going to reject me," The blonde archer admitted, looking down before looking back at his fiancée. "I-I just want to make things right."

"You are," Dinah assured him, befor kissing his lips to assure him.

"Thanks, Dinah. I can always count on you," Oliver smiled after they pulled back.

Thea was silent the entire ride. Thankfully, they wouldn't drive all the way to Star City, but use the Zeta tubes, or it would be a really long ride. Already having seconds thoughts about agreeing to go, Thea kept on imagining scenarios in her head about the meeting. She only knew what Oliver Queen looked like from reading some magazines
or occationally watching the news. But he was no one to her, no one special and not someone she was excited to meet.

(Right!? It would be so cute!)

Dick waved at he audience, a smile on his face. He had done this many times before, it was even a little fun to be back doing it after so many years. After their introduction he grabbed the bar and swung, making a flip before grabbing onto another bar,spinning and hooking his knees onto it to hang upside down so that he could catch Natalie.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 102 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 91 ... 102  Next