Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 100 of 102 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101, 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 100 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:02 pm

Wally advanced first, Just like Natalie predicted he would. Even without his power though, he was still pretty fas

Natalie quickly jumped up to dodge his attack, which she did. And she tried to trip him, But he quickly bent down and grabbed her leg causing her to become surprised.

Wally smirked and gave her a cocky wink. "Told you I'm not that rusty. "

"Hm." Natalie had to give him that. But then she grinned and said, " Yeah, well, you might not be that rusty with your reflexes, But what is your strength like now?"

Of course he had the height and the strength over her, but Natalie could tell that he hadn't really been muscle building since he had taken a break from the hero life. And she intended to use every last bit of that advantage. So she did fall, but she used the strength in her leg to toss him out of the circle, making her automatically win.

Wally let out a shout as he collided with the couch, falling onto the seat since he hit the back of the couch and fell forward.

Natalie flipped yourself up And she crossed her arms, having her own cocky look on her face. "Nice try, Wally! But you need to build up your core muscles! " She called over to him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 100 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:27 pm

M'gann covered her giggles as Conner announced. "Aaand looks like that calls it, Natalie wins," Conner said. "You sure you're not a little rusty, Wally?" He called over to tease.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:07 pm

"Woooo" Gar laughed, zooming in on Wally before pointing the camera at Natalie. "Of course the cute one wins, because she's awesome, pretty AND skilled" he said with a big smile, really proud of her.

Alex giggled a little, but tried not to.
"Guuys, let's not mock him so much" she said with an empathetic smile. "You both did great"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:23 pm

Natalie was laughing in triumph before she walked over to her boyfriend, turning the camera onto the both of them and said, " And my handsome boyfriend always knows that I win every time. " She gave the camera a wink before she turned her boyfriend's head and kissed him, while giggling the process.

Wally groaned, choosing to stay slumped over onto the back of the couch instead of getting up. "I see how it is, it seemed like Alex and M'gann Are my real friends here..."

But he was smiling, even though no one could see that. His ego might be bruised, and maybe some of his ribs, but he really appreciated everything that they were doing for him. It was helping him keep his mind off of Thea.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:44 pm

"Maybe we should call Dick?" M'gann suggested, with a giggle before flying over and helping Wally to sit up. Honestly though, it was probably more likely that Dick would have laughed at him as well. Maybe it would be nice for Dick to come to the cave though. Wally might want to talk to him about what happened, since the two of them were best friends after all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:11 pm

"Absolutely n-/Definitely."

Wally gave a look to Natalie once he was up off the couch. And Natalie gave a look back to the speedster. Then the speedster said, " I don't want to worry anybody else. "

"Well, if you won't tell him, I'm sure going to. Because he needs to know, Wally! "She argued back with him, unwrapping her fists of the wrappings.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:40 pm

"Maybe it would be good for you two to talk?" M'gann said with an encouraging smile as he put her hand on Wally's back. Wally was closer to Dick than anyone of them so maybe it would be easier for him to talk about everything.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:24 pm

"Knowing him, he definitely would want to know, and be here for you" Alex said with a compassionate smile. She knew Dick really well, and she had been his friend for almost as long as Wally had, so she was sure he would not be happy if he found out Wally didn't tell him something this serious.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:58 pm

Wally felt M'gann lay a hand on his back and after hearing everyone else, he let out a resigned sigh That also had a little bit of annoyance in it. " All right, all right. You guys win. Let me just get my-"

As Wally turned in his spot, Natalie had held his phone up to his face, already having Dick's icon for his contact up. He gave her a little annoyed look before snatching his phone from her hands. "I'm calling, okay?! "

After grabbing his phone, Wally went to his room that was at the cave to call his best friend. Thinking about what he was going to say so Dick wouldn't worry so much about him.

Natalie let out a little breath before letting her shoulders relax and she smiled. " Well, my work here is done. Hey, Gar. Harry Potter movie marathon after I shower?" She asked with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:42 pm

Gar smirked. What a wild morning!
"Sounds like a plan!" he said, excited.

Alex let out a sigh of relief when Wally accepted and walked off to make the call. She really believed it would be good for him.
"Well... that went smoother than expected" she told M'gann with a smile, glad that they had all managed to convince him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 102 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 99, 100, 101, 102  Next