Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 101 of 102 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 101 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:07 pm

"Wally just needs some encouragement from time to time," M'gann smiled before she remembered. "Oh, hello Megan! Me and Conner were supposed to take wolf for a walk, we'll be back later," she told her friends just so they'd know where they were. Of course she had also done the classic hit her forehead move when she said that.

"Uh, does she always do that?" Thomas asked Alex as the martian flew off next to Conner.

Dick felt his phone vibrate in the back of his pocket and struggled a little with getting it, considering all of the shopping bags he was currently holding while he was waiting for Kori who was in some other shop shopping. He finally managed to get it up, but dropped a bag on the Mall floor in the process. "Heyo," he responded, using his shoulder to press the phone to his ear as he was trying not to drop anything else.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 101 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:32 pm

While All of them were off doing their own things, Natalie was doing what she said she was going to do. She went to her room as she had at the Cave and went to take her shower. Honestly though, while she was in the middle of doing her shower, s character he started to feel a little bad that she was so pushy with Wally. She just cared for the speedster like an older brother and she knew that her own older brother would want to know about what was going on because they were all so close. So she tried not to let that get to her too much, because she trusted Dick, he would be able to give Wally some solid advice. Be better for him rather than she would rather handle her stuff through punching and everything.

Wow, she was starting to sound like Conner.

"Uh, hey' man' its Wally. Got a second?" Wally asked his best friend, scratching the back of his neck with a hand that wasn't holding the phone. He wasn't really sure how to even start, so a part of him was kind of hoping to get out of this... no, he really should tell Dick about what was going on. He didn't really believe Natalie when she said that she would tell her brother if he didn't.. Right? And if Wally didn't tell him, he would be able to tell that something was wrong anyway...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:56 pm

"Uh.." Dick glanced over at the boutique Kori was in and saw though the glass that she just found another cute skirt to try on. "Sure." He struggled with keeping the phone pressed to his ear with all of the heavy bags. "One second," he said. before deciding to just drop all of the bags onto mall floor, since he had already dropped one anyway. He then finally grabbed his phone with his hand and said in a desperate whisperer. "Please tell me you're calling me to save me!" He definitely wasn't built for shopping, and Kori really seemed to be into that stuff.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 pm

Alex laughed a little.
"Yeah, she does" she told Thomas. "Well, more often than not, at least. You get used to it" she added, and it was true. For everyone around it was simply a quirky trait of the martian that they just had come to accept and even appreciate. It was cute!

Gar took advantage of that moment: his sister and Conner were gone, Wally was gonna call Dick, and Alex and Thomas were just chatting. So he turned into a cat and ran to the couch, playing with the tv control until he managed to turn it on. Honestly, it was just fun to mess around with stuff using cat claws.
It took him a while, a few failed attempts that ended up with the controller on the floor, and a couple of miss-clicks, but he managed to prepare the tv to play the first Harry Potter movie as soon as Nat came back.
He then curled up on the couch, a small green cat holding a tv control between his legs.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:07 pm

(The image of Garfield turning into a little cute green kitty cat and messing with the remote looks so cute in my mind! 🥲🥹🥹🥹🥹🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰)

Wally leaned against the wall of his room, just rubbing the back of his neck as he worded his response in his mind. He didn't want to sound like a freaking wreck like how he had earlier and have Dick all worried about him, so he thought about his response carefully.

With another sigh, he held the phone back up to his head and told him, " Thea's gone. She... Wanted to have some space. "

Natalie got done with her shower and she got dressed into a burgundy long sleeve shirt, and black leggings with some red house shoes. She would decide to let her hair air dry, just excited to spend some time with her boyfriend.

"Hey, BB! I'm... " Natalie stopped when she didn't see her boyfriend in the living room. She looked around before walking over to the couch and just erupted in a fit of giggles. Her boyfriend was such a goofball. He had turned into a little green cat and was just patiently waiting with a remote between his legs.

Natalie giggled once more before jumping over the couch, making sure and got to crush her boyfriend in the process before she picked up the green kitty. " Did you get us popcorn? " She asked the cat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:48 pm

Dick frowns as soon as Wally speaks since he wasn't expecting him to drop a big serious topic on him. "Wait, what?" I quickly resets his brain to go into serious mode from having been playful. He shakes his head. "Why would she leave?" He asks next, a little surprised since he doesn't know the full story with Slade and Oliver and everything. Actually, he hasn't talked with Wally in like a week he realises. There's a frown on his face as he waits for what Wally's going to say.

"O-kay..." Thomas only nods before he smiles at Alex. "Did you enjoy breakfast?" He asked her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:00 pm

Gar was laughing internally when Natalie saw him and meowed when she picked him up.
But his eyes opened wide with realization as she asked about the popcorn. He couldn't really show an embarrassed face, so he simply purred, moving his tail, apologetically.

Alex looked at Thomas with a sweet smile, taking her time to just look at his cute face.
"I did... it was absolutely great" she said. "Thank you. I think it meant a lot for everyone" she added. She was so happy he had managed to have fun with Gar, and that they had made a breakfast everyone could enjoy. Even Wally came, and although the news were... not ideal, she was just glad to see almost the whole team together like that, having a great meal and a lot of fun together. It almost felt like the old times.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:37 pm

Wally let out a long, long sigh and he leaned back onto the wall.? So, long story short, Oliver Queen is actually the dad. Like, her birth father. I found out after doing some  genetic testing and I told her, she was upset that Slade wasn't her actual uncle and he essentially kidnapped her after having her mother killed. Then I had Oliver and her meet, which didn't go that well, then she left.." Wally hoped that he got all that because he really didn't want to explain everything again, because thinking about the whole reason why she left made him even more guilty. Or at least he felt guilty about it.

Natalie just rolled her eyes before she nuzzled the kitties little nose. " It's okay, I'll make it. " She kissed his furry cheek before setting him down and going to get some popcorn from the kitchen.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:53 pm

Thomas smiled, glad she thought so. "Well, I definitely need to practice my pancake flipping skills more," he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. But it felt nice, to do something for the team.

"Oh... Wow," Dick was just able to say, taking all of that in. He was silent for a moment before he decided to ask. "Did she say how long she was going to be gone?" Wally did say she needed space... So he was sure Thea would be back after sorting some things out, right? Actually... He wasn't convinced of that, but he wasn't gonna tell Wally that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:40 pm

Alex giggled.
"I never got the hang of it myself, to be honest" she admitted. "Maybe we could practice it together next time" she added with a smile. She thought cooking together sounded like something nice they could do. Maybe once her foot got better it would be even easier, considering she wouldn't have to use her crutches.

Gar purred louder when he got kissed in the cheek, and he decided to follow her to the kitchen, still turned into a cat. Honestly, he was feeling a bit lazy about cooking more after the breakfast he had helped prepare, but he wouldn't admit that out loud.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 101 of 102 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102  Next