Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 pm

((Yay!! ^^ So, ya wanna start?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:17 pm

(Yas! I can start)

Two weeks later, Ireland

Two weeks had past since Wally's death. They'd had the funeral. It was a big, public announcment since everyone had to know about the King of Ireland's passing. However the funeral itself had been for the people close to him. It was stange, cause there had been no body to bury. Even so they all know their beloved speedster was gone.

Sky had been forced to put on a face, for the public and for the people of Ireland. The needed to know that no matter this sad news, their Queen still stood strong. But that was just a facade. Sky was crying herself to sleep every night. Ever during the days she would have breakdowns. She felt like someone had ript a piece of her and without it she just couldn't hold herself together. The public notise of her husbands death and the precence at his funeral was all the Queen had managed to do. Otherwise she keept to herself in her room, having no disturbance or contact with anyone, barley the staff unless needed to. She was lost, and wasn't sure she would ever come back.

The castle staff were of course the ones closest to her highness and they all knew her condition. They respected their Queen's grief though and allowed her to mourn in her own way. But they all prayed there would come a time when she could be strong again, without having to think of her husbands passing. But how long would it take? Frankly, all of Ireland was in grieving. It wasn't good either. Going from one recently hopeful nation, back into despair and heartbreak.

Two weeks later, US

Over the seas Dick had been trying to move on with life. It was tough, going to work every day and going home. He had put the hero gig aside. Needing to take a leave of absence. Latley that life hadn't brought him anything good.

He sighed as he walked up the stairs to his and Carters appartment. He had just finnished work and picked the keys out of his back pocket before unlocking the door. It was heavy steps walking inside before he took his coat of. It was raining today. It didn't exactly make him feel better. Everyone was still grieving after Wally's death. That included himself. So it was hard to keep the spirit up. His funeral had been over a week ago now. Visiting Ireland and seeing how the country just fell apart with the news of their King hurt his gut. He knew how mych Sky and Wally had worked to rebuild it. And now? Just with one inch of bad news it crumbled. He knew Sky wasn't strong enough to hold it together either. When Carter had offered they'd stay she'd been quick to reject them, saying she needed time alone. Being her friends they respected her wishes, of course, but Dick wasn't sure it was what was best.

In other news he had delayed his plans on proposing to Carter. This wasn't the time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Carter was on top of their apartment building and she had seen her boyfriend come into the building. Next to her were empty bottles of whiskey, vodka, anything she could get her hands on. Her hood was up, but it didn't make a difference as the rain pelted her and drenched her whole body. Ever since Wally died, she had seen how everything in her world was crumbling apart, almost literally. Her best friend was grieving for the man she loved and was going to start a family with. Her own boyfriend was grieving the loss of his best friend, and the entire kingdom of Ireland was grieving their amazing king who wanted to make a difference. And whose fault was it....?

Hers. All hers.

If she had not done what Klaus told her, there would have never been a tornado for Wally to stop. He would never have gone to stop it, never would have been in danger, and never would have disappeared. This was all on her. All she felt she was good for was fucking things up. Yeah, she was a mess. She was a loser. She was a mistake, her father's words rang through her mind. Her dull, blue eyes looked down at the passing cars and people walking by with umbrellas and she had to back up before she herself did something stupid.

She stumbled up and carefully went down the fire escape that was connected to their living room and slipped in where she saw Dick hanging his coat up. "Hey."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Dick turned around when Carter greeted him. "Hey," He said, giving her a small smile. He ran his hand through his hair since his bangs was getting in his eyes after the rain. He put his shoes aside. The water had gone through the jacket a little onto his clothes. He would defirently need a chnage if he disnät want to catch a cold. He walk inside to meet her. "How are you?" He asked, grabbing her hands. They were warm against his cold, damp hands.

Sky was just sitting with her guitarr in her arms, on their kingsize bed. Her fingers had been playing over the strings a few slow times. She was always bery emotionall when she did music. But everything she could feel now was sadness and emptyness. Still, it helped, to make music about how she felt.

However, her voice stopped when she felt tears drop onto the brown wood of the guitar. She put it aside and got up, drying her cheeks. She walked over to look out the window. It was raining. She was sure as many drops keept falling from the sky was as much as she had cried since Wally... She closed her eyes. She had a hard time to accept that he was really gone. She didn't want too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Carter blinked her eyes a couple of times, trying to act as sober as she could. The cold rain kinda helped, even after sitting it in for a couple of minutes. "Oh, um...fine, yeah. Fine," she answered before asking, "H-How are you?"

A figure appeared at her door and opened it slowly before leaning on the threshold. "Really can't stand rain. Then again, I don't care for sunny days either," Damon Salvatore said, just trying to lighten the mood up. Yeah, he had heard about what happened to Wally and daresay he was actually a little concerned for Sky. Of course he'd never show it through the daily facade he did, but still Didn't hurt to come and check on her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Dick could feel the scent of alcohol when she spoke and he knew she had been drinking a lot since it happened. However, he decided not to comment it, for now. "I'm okay," He said. He wasn't much better than okay to be frank.

Normally Sky would have jumped, but latley she had just been feeling dead. So when she heard Damon's voice she didn't flinge. She was still a little suprised he was here, but glad that he was. However, his attempt to lighten the mood didn't get to her. "Damon," She turned, feeling how more tears when down her cheeks and she walked over hugging him, just letting all her emotions out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Carter frowned and she laid a hand on his face, rubbing his cheek. "Not lying to me, are you?" she asked, generally worried about him.

Damon wasn't too surprised by the hug. He knew she was very emotional, even more so now, so he lightly hugged her back. "I was going to ask how you were holding up, but I feel that's evident," he muttered a little.

((Let me know if I totally murder Damon as I RP him, okay? XD Its been a very, very, VERY long time since I've watched TVD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

(haha, that's fine. I will. But yeah, he is like, very careless and stuff. He only has like a soft spot and so on for Elena kinda. xD So I figure he'd be like he is when he's with elena when he's with sky. And then my best advice would be short youtube videos for refresh haha.)

"I'm not," Dick sighed. "But I'm okay. I'm afraid it doesn't get much better than that."

Sky cried and tried to pull herself together so she could talk. She looked up at Damon, crying between talking. "I-I don't know what to do Damon. A-all I do is think of Wally and he's not here anymore. A-and I'm trying to be okay,... b-but then I remember that I'm never gonna see him again," Heavy breaths were close to hyperventilate and she ran her hands over her face, gripping her hair. "A-and I-I don't know what to do and... I-I think I'm going crazy."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 pm

((Right ^^))

Carter frowned and she hugged him. "I'm sorry," she whispered, gripping his shirt. "I'm so sorry." God! She hated herself! She knew he was totally lying and hurting.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Damon said, grasping her wrists softly, but tightly so she would look at him. "I can't say I know exactly what you feel, but I can say...I can try to help get rid of that feeling." He had an idea, but he wasn't too sure she'd be on board with it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:27 pm

(^^)

Dick got his arms around her, holding her. "It's not your fault." He said.

"W-what?" Sky looked at him, trying to understand what he was talking about but her feelings were everywhere so she was a little slow in thinking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next