Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:50 pm

"God, yes it is! Its all my fault! If I just didn't do as fucking Klaus said, then Wally would never have come up there! He could be with Sky right now, ruling Ireland, starting a family with her, and-and..." Carter held her face in her hands, feeling so stressed and angry.

"I can make you forget the love you had for Wally. Like us vamps can turn off our emotions, I'll be kind of turning yours off for him. You won't forget him, but you'll forget the feeling of loving him. Then the pain should go away," Damon explained.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:12 pm

"Hey. Klaus blackmailed you. You just didn't want anyone to get hurt," Dick gently embraced her. "It's not your fault." He wispered. And he had seen the video on the camera, only then did klaus threathen him. How could he possibly blame her?

Sky shook her head. "N-no... I-" She couldn't, could she? She felt awful for just even considering it. But she felt the pain as she closed her eyes. It wasn't stopping. "I..." She looked up at Damon and saw the concern in his eyes. He just wanted to help and she trusted him. She knew it was better. It would feel better. She looked up into Damon's eyes and nodded. "Do it." She couldn't take this feeling anymore. Felling of emptyness, heartbreak.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Carter gripped his jacket before she thought about what she found today after going through the house to see what kinds of alcohol she had stored up. "Dick..." she muttered into his shoulder, "were you going to propose to me?"

Damon only nodded before he cupped her face and looked into her eyes. He then began to compel her, telling her to forget the love she had for Wally and to drown out the pain of his absence. Yeah, it was a bit of a douchy part on his behalf, but it was also bittersweet. He knew Stefan wouldn't be too happy with him once he found out, but oh well.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Dick was a bit suprised. Had she been snooping or was he just bad at hiding stuff? He sighed. "I-" He couldn't really keep the suprise anymore. "I was. But.. I'm sorry. Just everything that happened..." He hoped she understood. 

Sky looked into his eyes and it was like a spell. The words he told her was all there was. When. He finnished Sky blinked the last tears away. She sniffled, not really reacting to why. She didn't remember. But she realized Damon was there and thought for a moment to remember the context.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 am

Carter frowned and she stepped out of his arms. "I even fucked that up, too," she muttered, feeling 100 times worse.

"How are you feeling now?" Damon knew it worked, but he wanted to see how she was feeling afterwards. Not like he closed off human feelings all the time or something.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:08 pm

"Carter, no," Dick stepped up and gently grabbed her arm. He frowned and looked at her. "It's not like that. I-I still want to,.. just maybe not right now." He said.

"I-" Sky thought for a moment. He asked how she was feeling. She was okay. "I'm okay," She said, looking up at him with a smile. "Do you want anything?" She offered, remebering he had just come. Well, she knew he wasn't really a fan of tea or anything, but still. She didn't want to be rude.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 pm

"How could you want to marry me? After everything I've done?" Carter asked him, brushing her arm out of his hold. "I don't deserve you." She really hated herself right then. It could be the alcohol talking, but she was seriously depressed right now.

Damon got a little smile. So it worked. Of course it would. "Got some bourbon?" he asked, since he didn't wanna be rude. Besides, this was a good thing. Why not drink to it?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:53 pm

"Don't say that. You know that's not true," Dick insisted.

Sky had to smile. Of course. He would always be Damon. She knew they did, down in the kitchen they had a door to the wine cellar. "I'll be right back."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:58 pm

"You deserve so much better, Dick, so I can't... I can't keep doing this to you. I'm done," Carter told him, knowing this needed to be done. She needed to let him go, find someone who was better suited for him.

"Alright, I'll be here," Damon said, going to take a seat and enjoy the night. No more heartbreak, no more Wally. He didn't want to be the douche here, but maybe this meant he actually had a chance with Sky now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Dick frowned, but didn't grab her again. "What do you mean?"

Sky just shook her head and went down the stairs. On her way down to the wine cellar she meet one of the castel staff in the kitchen, just having cleaned up. "You're highness?" He was suprised to see her out of her room. They all hadn't seen her for days.

Sky smiled. "Oh, hi Martine." She greeted.

Martine bowed but looked concerned, he saw her heading for the wine cellar. "Are you alright?"

"I'm great. Thanks Martine," Sky nodded and went down to grab some burbon.

Martine didn't say anything more, but thought it weird to see his Queen so... so cheerful?

A couple of moments later Sky came back up to her room. "I got it," She showed Damon.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next